tanga, jockstrap, mankini or loincloth

What would you prefer the condemned should wear on the cross? What would you wear?

• String Tanga

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Jock Strap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mankini

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loincloth

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • No clothes at all

Votes: 26 74.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com

dfg42

Senator
There was a debate here about nudity versus non nudity. While practically no one I met here, said that he wants to wear anything on cross, the pictures indicate otherwise. I also missed pictures with string tanga here. While Loincloth is historically sound, I guess todays crucifixions would be in tanga. Naturally it would be preferable to use a jockstrap, so the cornu has no problem to destroy the crucified one. A mankind would be humiliating.

335B12_tanga_schwarz_neongelb_wojoer.jpg1176199222.g_400-w-st_g.jpgBorat-Mankini-Badeanzug-C-String-Tanga-Badehose-Bikini-pelz-Weise-Styling-Zubeh-r copy.jpgToddcrucifixionpix1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another (male oriented) crux dress poll by @dfg42 :

actually I saw that string tangas are quite often used by females, you might think that even mankinis are used by females also (for example in Rio or in Munich), naturally I also wear tangas, but I guess you didn't wanted to know! mankini.jpgiu.jpeg

Probably, I should rethink the question since the answer might be gender specific. The people might like to see the other gender on cross naked, but the same gender clothed, or the other way around.

I'll think of it, when I put on my bra:eek::facepalm: and my suspenders!:yikes::roto2palm::roto2palm:
Well, you know that I used the string tanga to fix the big dangling thing after a late circumcision, so it does not hurt, but I got the idea of the bra. I remember one girl wanted to humiliate me for being to fat, pointing at my free upper part and saying, your breast is bigger than mine, so I answered and more beautiful to!

Come on boys and girls, we had 3 for nude against 1 for loincloth. Naturally I know the loincloth was invented to cover a nude Jesus in churches and that is right so, but we are not barbars, we like to have a fashion show on the cross! But even Barbars are wearing loincloth when crucified, barbars and former governors.....images-2.jpeg So vote for clothes.....¨¨¨¨¨¨

Back
Top Bottom