Tar And Feather

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well my ideal would be my husband under the computer desk furiously licking my pussy while i read sexy stories
or looked at all the wonderful pictures on here just taking my hands off the keyboard to grab his head and hold it there
while i had my orgasm but it`s never going to happen is it
but there is one comfort my dear...................................the wonderful pictures are there and your orgasm........that's yours????????????????? :bdsm-wink:

...instead Dorothy is doomed to search sites such as this with an 8" vibrator buzzing in her pussy...
View attachment 91685

tree
"Dear Santa,
I have been exceptionally good this year! Please send cock. It does not have to come down the chimney; it can come right through the front door! I promise to take very good care of it!"

I wonder if he can fit it into her stocking hanging by the chimney with care? ;)

Funny That, around Christmas Time i start to fantasize about being fucked by Santa. i am up late checking everything is ok for Christmas Day , everyone asleep, then he pops down the chimney , i am only in my negligee so what does that lead to, i get my Christmas Present under the Christmas Tree. i don`t make him climb back up the chimney,i let him out of the front door and give him my phone number

Though the time Dorothy’s head was in the tar a minute and a quarter it had seemed like an eternity. Now she hung helplessly while her neighbors and sister continued to torment her. She didn’t even notice them painting her calves and feet with tar as other sensations overwhelmed her. Besides the 40 kg of iron binding her there was 50 kg of tar covering her body. Her hair alone weighed 10 kg with all the tar stuck to it! Her knees and hips felt like they would be torn apart by the weight of her ‘decorated’ torso.

Behind her, Emma jerked the huge hook from Dorothy’s bum and when its huge head squeezed past her sphincter Dorothy let out a delightful squeal of pain that became a howl as Emma held her cheeks apart and one of the neighbors poured a large dollop of hot tar into her still gaping bum. Then the fun began as they started throwing feathers onto Dorothy.

When they were finished they took the irons from Dorothy neck and wrists. After tying her wrists behind her back they dumped her into the back of a truck and drove her to the business district. The last things they did was wipe her face off with a kerosene-soaked rag so people could see who it was, slipped on her red stilettos, and put a sign around her neck declaring her the ‘neighborhood slut’ and was told to walk home.

d b walk to court tarred.jpg

For the most part people stared or shunned her except for one drunk in a wheelchair. He followed her asking crude questions like ‘are you shitting lady or is that tar dripping from your ass?’

t

Attachments

• d b walk to court tarred.jpg
    d b walk to court tarred.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Though the time Dorothy’s head was in the tar a minute and a quarter it had seemed like an eternity. Now she hung helplessly while her neighbors and sister continued to torment her. She didn’t even notice them painting her calves and feet with tar as other sensations overwhelmed her. Besides the 40 kg of iron binding her there was 50 kg of tar covering her body. Her hair alone weighed 10 kg with all the tar stuck to it! Her knees and hips felt like they would be torn apart by the weight of her ‘decorated’ torso.

Behind her, Emma jerked the huge hook from Dorothy’s bum and when its huge head squeezed past her sphincter Dorothy let out a delightful squeal of pain that became a howl as Emma held her cheeks apart and one of the neighbors poured a large dollop of hot tar into her still gaping bum. Then the fun began as they started throwing feathers onto Dorothy.

When they were finished they took the irons from Dorothy neck and wrists. After tying her wrists behind her back they dumped her into the back of a truck and drove her to the business district. The last things they did was wipe her face off with a kerosene-soaked rag so people could see who it was, slipped on her red stilettos, and put a sign around her neck declaring her the ‘neighborhood slut’ and was told to walk home.

View attachment 92027

For the most part people stared or shunned her except for one drunk in a wheelchair. He followed her asking crude questions like ‘are you shitting lady or is that tar dripping from your ass?’

t

...she looks cute even tarred and feathered...
and what about that drunk with his straw-hat? an acquaintance?

Jimmy washed her hair and face with more kerosene when she finally got home. Dorothy understood why she did the kids’ diapers when they were younger as she had more tar and feathers on her face when he finished than when he began.

db tarred.jpg

That didn’t stop him from having her suck his cock after his team lost the football game. But after two days he realized that Dorothy’s cunt felt better without the tar in it and the neighborhood wives began to have to ‘please’ their husbands, much to their dismay. Dorothy had picked as much tar and feathers from her body as she cared to. In a rare act of defiance she looked up from the lounge chair and said “Jimmy, you and the neighbors have had your fun. Figure out a way to get me cleaned.”

d b 011.jpg

The next morning the neighborhood association took up a special collection to pay THT, Inc. to remove the tar and feathers from Dorothy Brown so she could keep the husbands from bothering their wives. As she was mounted to the rotisserie she asked “Does this really work, Mr. Tree?”

“I assure you tar doesn’t bond to sweat” Tree replied.

“But are you going to be sober enough to take me off this when I am cleaned” Dorothy asked.

slave roast 002.jpg

As she watched the tar and feathers drip from her body she doubted he would be…

Tree

...I had fun with this but will never try that again...

...yes Ulrika, Dorothy does do that better... No!!! It is not criticism!!!

Mr Tree ,you did exceptionally well with this set, and Thank You for pandering to my needs, i know you would sooner be hammering nails into my hands, but most people in this group want to do the same, so i hope it is refreshing for one victim to want to do something different, beside feathering me, you have flushed me down the toilet, made me have sex in many ways, tortured me, and have set me up in court too, you are good at that. So My Darling I Have To Say Thank You, you do excite me in many ways believe me you do ,and you know i love it too, i hope we stay friends for a long time to come,
SO, What will i get for my Christmas Treat , maybe Manchester United could win a football match for a start.Thanks Love

SO, What will i get for my Christmas Treat , maybe Manchester United could win a football match for a start.Thanks Love

I'm sure that my other friend Robin granted that in short in a effectively way:tits:

He has`nt been playing for weeks Admihoak and Rooney is suspended on Saturday , so it`s a Newcastle win is`nt it. i am going Christmas Shopping In Leeds with my sister , the house will be like a Morgue

He has`nt been playing for weeks Admihoak and Rooney is suspended on Saturday , so it`s a Newcastle win is`nt it. i am going Christmas Shopping In Leeds with my sister , the house will be like a Morgue
shopping you with your sister (Emma was she called though?) in Leeds that will be a very corking event.................looking for a flight in christmastime

and have set me up in court too -DB

Memo: send a telegram to Persecutor RR and Judge Admi about this slander!!!

Tree

It was a fun project. I think it would be easier to tar and feather you in real life than maniping pictures.

and have set me up in court too -DB

Memo: send a telegram to Persecutor RR and Judge Admi about this slander!!!

Tree

It was a fun project. I think it would be easier to tar and feather you in real life than maniping pictures.

Jerry.gif

Back
Top Bottom