The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
The auto de fe 8779E08D-D80D-4B83-978E-35CDC09A4631.jpeghas commenced. I'm imagining a large "train" of these wheeled wooden horses connected and pulled by real horses, donkies or mules through the streets of a Spanish town during the Inquisition, each one mounted by a naked female sinner. There is a black hooded executioner to either side of each horse, whipping the rider as they're slowly pulled over the cobblestoned streets lined with jeering spectators.

It's not unbearable - it's the sort of pain I can cope with. Of course in that position I'm very vulnerable, to whipping, nipple pinching etc., and moving about on the horse can hurt a lot, but if I'm just sitting on it I can adjust to it. After all, experiencing pain is what BDSM is all about, from the masocho-sub angle.

It's not unbearable - it's the sort of pain I can cope with. Of course in that position I'm very vulnerable, to whipping, nipple pinching etc., and moving about on the horse can hurt a lot, but if I'm just sitting on it I can adjust to it. After all, experiencing pain is what BDSM is all about, from the masocho-sub angle.
Well said, moving around does cause more pain.

Back
Top Bottom