• it\'s-hot-but-so-hot.jpg
    it\'s-hot-but-so-hot.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 361
  • strip.jpg
    strip.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 362
admihoek said:
shannonb100 said:
All of these soccer scores are not really on topic. A more on topic score might be;
Lions 47, Christians 0
you are right girl but soccer is in Europe the most import side issue :lol: :p

and:

Netherlands - Brazil 2-1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
I'm Brazilian... buááááá !!! Snif!

lobo_da_estepe said:
admihoek said:
shannonb100 said:
All of these soccer scores are not really on topic. A more on topic score might be;
Lions 47, Christians 0
you are right girl but soccer is in Europe the most import side issue :lol: :p

and:

Netherlands - Brazil 2-1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
I'm Brazilian... buááááá !!! Snif!
and Uruquay bbbbrrrr 3-2 and now the german our ultimate revenge is so sweet :lol: :lol: :lol:
:) :mrgreen:

HOLLAND 3 URUGUAY 2

Happy birthday Hans. I bet you were a bit nervous!! We couldn't watch the last two minutes!! We'd like to see you play Spain in the final but if not then please beat Germany because they cheat like Uruguay. Now don't drink too much on your birthday as you'll need to conserve your energy for next Sunday.
XX
Melissa

melissa said:
HOLLAND 3 URUGUAY 2

Happy birthday Hans. I bet you were a bit nervous!! We couldn't watch the last two minutes!! We'd like to see you play Spain in the final but if not then please beat Germany because they cheat like Uruguay. Now don't drink too much on your birthday as you'll need to conserve your energy for next Sunday.
XX
Melissa
danke but ...... a bit an old guy
hik and now the greek girls :lol: 8) :roll: :mrgreen:

my glass is never empty and at most half full 8) :lol: und euuuhhh vielen Dank fur ihren wunschen und Bierrunde
Ulrike another round and ehhhh that SL fellow with that old cross toooooooooooooo and don't forget that red one our godess governor.

the birthday guy Hans

I love Holland too ;)

holland.jpg

Paul the psychic octopus has chosen the Spanish mussel!!!..........but all is not lost. but an Singapore budgie choose Netherlands :lol:
and we are having octopus with tomatoes, new potatoes and baby spinach for tea. an long Holidays soon. :lol:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/achteroranje/71 ... oen__.html 8)
Hans

and here the Dutch Big Five (een knipoog naar the 5 big animals in Africa how say you that in english) Melissa number 3 is an special one :evil: :twisted:
http://nos.nl/wk2010/video/170914-big-5-van-9-juli.html

Yep Still Rooting For Holland ;)

holland2.jpg

We argued with Makar - who will win?
I say that Holland 2:1
Makar said that Spain 1:0

Who of us is right? :)

ImageMaker said:
Yep Still Rooting For Holland ;)

holland2.jpg

We argued with Makar - who will win?
I say that Holland 2:1
Makar said that Spain 1:0

Who of us is right? :)
I,m behind Holland...hehe!kisses.connie

that's only logical :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• silvie (vd vaart) and jolante (sneider).jpg
    silvie (vd vaart) and jolante (sneider).jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 405
  • champions.jpg
    champions.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 400
ImageMaker said:
Makar was right, as always :-(

sniff :shock: :cry:
but they were better

PAUL THE PSYCHIC OCTOPUS IS TOAST

Mel & Julie's No 1 Detective Agency are now working closely with Interpol, the FBI, CIA, Elf'n'Safety and any other interested parties in bringing to justice the gambling ring associated with Paul The Octopus, nephew of Jabba The Hutt. It is obvious to anyone with at least two arms that this football World Cup was stage-managed from the start by the Octopus and his cronies who have made millions from betting. especially on the results of the German games and of course tonight's final. They cleverly calculated that no one would take the octopus seriously and of course by betting on seven successive results and using an accumulator they made squillions. You really don't know how much money you could have made by following the octopus. Think of it as ill-gotten gains.
Those last few pics are nice :lol:
Melissa

melissa said:
PAUL THE PSYCHIC OCTOPUS IS TOAST

Mel & Julie's No 1 Detective Agency are now working closely with Interpol, the FBI, CIA, Elf'n'Safety and any other interested parties in bringing to justice the gambling ring associated with Paul The Octopus, nephew of Jabba The Hutt. It is obvious to anyone with at least two arms that this football World Cup was stage-managed from the start by the Octopus and his cronies who have made millions from betting. especially on the results of the German games and of course tonight's final. They cleverly calculated that no one would take the octopus seriously and of course by betting on seven successive results and using an accumulator they made squillions. You really don't know how much money you could have made by following the octopus. Think of it as ill-gotten gains.
Those last few pics are nice :lol:
Melissa
eilaas they were better but when Robben.............................................
grinnik and now the tour (amstrong) grinnik :lol:

I supported Spaniards last night regardless the fact that they scored 7 goals to Russia (in two games) at the latest European Cup... Bustards! :)

I was proud on the boys but in the last game they disappointed me.

you don't lose from the referee and it was football and no karate :shock:

De inktvissoep was lekker :lol: :lol: :lol:

hans

No squid does not help, when Holland plays on the field 10 players, but on the field of Spain 12 (11 players plus a referee).
In such cases, the Russian stadiums stands chanting: "????? - ???????!"

ImageMaker said:
No squid does not help, when Holland plays on the field 10 players, but on the field of Spain 12 (11 players plus a referee).
In such cases, the Russian stadiums stands chanting: ""
dat wilde ik nu net zeggen :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom