The Dancing Dove of Judaea

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now some artist like Skating Jesus or whoever did the Didi and Petra illustrations, or the Alicia illustrations needs to illustrate this...

Or something along the lines of The False Prophetess!

So much potential!

Livina remained; crucified, slowly dying but not anytime soon. Left to bake in the hot Judaean sun and shiver in the cold Judaean night.

The Dancing Dove of Judaea
Part thirty three

As the day wore on the novelty of Livina’s crucifixion wore off. Onlookers would come and go: sometimes offering insults, sometimes offering taunts, sometimes offering encouragement and sometimes just to gawk.

Through it all, Livinia just continued to do what the crucified do: hang from the wrists and weep..., hang from the wrists and sob..., rest on the sedile and weep..., rest on the sedile and sob... and scream in agony as she lifted her body to breathe. Morning became afternoon, afternoon became evening and evening became night. Time didn’t matter to Livina as the only time that mattered was when her body would finally give out and allow her suffering to end.

The guard detail made sure her suffering would not end anytime soon as they insisted she drink from the sponge and built a small fire, mostly for their own warmth but it radiated on Livinia as well.

It was sometime deep into the night she saw a torch come her way carried by two figures. The Prefect’s wife approached accompanied by a lone centurion. She dismissed the guards for a moment, telling them to return in ten minutes.

“I see the sedile we had made for you is doing it’s job: you’re not dead yet. Are you enjoying your execution, dearest Dove? Is being pinned to a wooden cross enjoyable for you? Does the pain of your wrists and feet turn you on?” She stepped closer to Livina and ran her hands lightly over Livina’s chest and said in a hushed voice: “does the crucified Dove want her goddess to make her cum again?”

Livina needed a breath, she dreaded what the wife might do while she fought the nails but she couldn’t not breathe. Surprisingly, as she rose the wife stepped back and brought the centurion closer. What happened next shocked Livina.

The wife sank to her knees before the centurion, lowering her tunic to reveal her breasts. They were beautiful round orbs of flesh and even in the dim firelight Livina could see her hardened nipples. The wife reached under the centurion’s tunic and found his cock, releasing it from the confines of his uniform. She stroked it lovingly, using her saliva as lubricant. The wife looked up at the centurion then looked at Livina, making sure their eyes met. She leaned forward and took the massive cock in her mouth, moaning in pleasure while Livina moaned in agony trying to breathe again.

The wife’s head bobbed rapidly on the centurion’s cock, deepthroating him periodically and then coming up for air. Livina watched in fascination as she reached down beneath the hem of her tunic, lifting it up so she could rub her pussy while she continued to suck the centurion’s cock. It wasn’t long before the centurion began to moan, held the wife’s head in place, arched his back and shot loads of cum into the wife’s mouth.

As he settled down she bobbed her head on his cock twice before standing up and approaching Livina. Grabbing Livina’s hair with one hand and her throat with the other the wife simultaneously immobilized Livina’s head and made her open her mouth. She kissed Livina and in the process fed her the centurion’s warm, sticky cum; much the same as a mother bird feeds her newly hatched offspring.

Livina was repulsed by this act of degradation but could not spit out the cum, instead swallowing it in shame. She could only look at the wife and say: “why....why.....why........?”

The wife stepped back and wiped the remains of her performance from the sides of her mouth. She rearranged her tunic too, eventually staring at Livina and simply said: “The sheikh had become too rich, too powerful for Rome to sit idly by: my husband was sent to intervene in the sheik’s business, I merely hastened the action as the Prefect had become somewhat of an impotent and indecisive fool in his elder years.”

Livina replied; “but.. why... why am I....suffering.... suffering this torment... on the... cross.....?” each word costing her priceless energy and breath. “I knew nothing of his business...” It was pure torture for Livina to talk: she immediately had to push up on her wounded wrists and feet to recover the breath she just spent talking to the wife.

“I wouldn’t expect a glorified-whore-belly-dancer such as you to understand this but I crave power, real power. Not the kind you have when you make some stupid slob’s cock hard and he tells you anything just so he can fuck you; that kind of power doesn’t interest me. I crave real power: the power of wealth, the power of status, the power of life and death. Marrying my dear beloved husband brought me to the precipice of power and I used you to finally attain it.

The wife continued: “I had been looking for a way to end his life for some time when someone told me of your unique abilities... knowing his heart was weak gave me the idea I could use you to kill him by inducing a heart attack. This way I could eliminate the sheikh and capture his slaves for sale or my personal use; it also helped me avoid my own crucifixion for suspicion of murdering him. Clever, don’t you think?”

Livina was beyond thinking as her muscles began to spasm again, wracking her entire body in agony and making her belt jingle: a cruel reminder of her Dove identity being crucified.

“Ahhhh.. the siren song of the Dancing Dove of Judaea and her Magical-Belt-Of-Coins, how sweet it is.” The wife watched as Livina’s body writhed in miserable pain, pure and utter agony etched in her facial expression. “Do you recall, in the cell, when I had two fingers jammed up your sopping cunt, you told me it was your destiny to die crucified? Well, perhaps you can thank me for helping you realize your destiny?”

The wife approached Livina again and gently stroked her cheeks. “I am a bit jealous that my husband was able to enjoy your ability as a lover and I never will...” she leaned in for a kiss. Livina, much to her own shock and horror, met her open mouth and waiting tongue with unbridled desire; it was the most sensuous kiss of her life!

After a few moments the wife backed away lightly caressing Livina’s right breast. “I wish I didn’t have to execute you...” she said sadly.

“But I did and it is done. Bluvius: come here!” The centurion had recovered from his liaison with the wife and stood at attention next to her. “Such a fine young man.. you met him once before your performance for my beloved husband, remember? He’s the one I truly love and was with when the Prefect expired, weren’t you, Bluvius?”

“Yes Madam Prefect”

“Dearest Dove, to show you that Rome is not lacking in mercy I will send young Bluvius here early in the morning to check on you: if you are still alive young Bluvius will break your shins and you’ll be free from your suffering within minutes: right, Bluvius?”

“Errr... correct Madam Prefect, I will gladly break her legs for you.”

“See? You haven’t much time left to suffer.” The wife seemed genuinely proud of her benevolence towards her condemned.

“Very well, our time together has come to an end. I wish you safe passage to the other side. Come, Bluvius.” They took two steps before the wife turned around. “I nearly forgot, I wanted a memento of our meeting” she approached Livina’s hips and searched for the clasp of her belt. Once opened, the fragile garment peeled down Livina’s ass and thighs before being completely in the grasp of the wife. She looked Livina in the eyes for the last time and softly said “The Dancing Dove of Judaea shouldn’t die on the cross, I promise this belt will adorn another’s hips and dance again.”

Rather than shame in her nudity she felt relief from the burden of dying as the Dancing Dove of Judaea, that her legacy would live on in some form and that she would soon be free from all her masters. The Dancing Dove of Judaea was now rescued: Livina the slave would be dead by noon, one way or another.

The wife began to walk away but paused for one brief moment to look one last time at the mangled, yet still-beautiful, body squirming on the cross.

“Goodby... Livina.”
Amazing. Probably my favorite ever and I’ve read a lot here. Thank you.

Hé oui, adieu ... Livina ! ( Yes, goodbye ... Livina )

What a story ! I wonder, Blue, have you all your story prepared before to post it here, or perhaps only devised ... ?
How the topic is coming ? Only imagination or after some readings ?

Anyway, I think that this story will be among the best'ones never published at CF !

Yet once :

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

:ole:
@messaline
I am truly honored you think so highly of this story. You are such a skillful and imaginative artist in your own right!

There was no plan..., no outline, only a few “landmark” events at the request of the inspiration. Looks like I wrote the prologue on 3 December and didn’t post here until 6 December so I had A a little bit of time to stay ahead of the posts. I was essentially ‘building the plane while flying it!’

The biggest challenge was to reconcile the tone of the prologue with the fact that Livina fantasized about being whipped and crucified - that’s where the “Dove” persona came into play. The Dove fantasized about being punished but really just cared about dancing where Livina knew how terrible a fate crucifixion was yet still fantasized about it.

The Prefect’s wife was initially going to be a minor vehicle to get Livina condemned but the story just kept spinning and I felt I should go with it...

Essentially, the story just came to me and I was the conduit for its expression.

I’m sure you’ve experienced that with your art -no? There are times when it flows freely, there are times when you have to massage the flow (can’t believe I just wrote that...!) and there are times when there is no flow and you’re better off reading/viewing some of the other wonderfully erotic work here at CF!!!!

I love talking about the creative process, it’s what I do in RL, so I’m always up for it! Thanks again and please stay in touch - Blue

Bravo, @Blue, what can I say that hasn’t already been said? Have I said already how amazing your character development has been? That despite the tale being inspired by @Livia Cuxena MilfCruz that at least 2 others, @Jackie1111 and myself also imagined ourselves in her place? How do you inspire a man to want to take a dancing slave girls place? Easy if you’re @Blue !

That this tale is a quintessential BDSM story filled with beauty and pain, not to mention cum and blood! Truly erotic art, using “only” the written word.

That your story paints a vivid picture? They say a picture is worth a thousand words yet your story evokes a thousand pictures! So thank you for a million words of erotica!!! I treasure that I was able to follow it’s development.

Thank you, from the depths of my slavish heart!

I’m sure you’ve experienced that with your art -no? There are times when it flows freely, there are times when you have to massage the flow (can’t believe I just wrote that...!) and there are times when there is no flow and you’re better off reading/viewing some of the other wonderfully erotic work here at CF!!!!
Yes, of course and it's what I do ...

You are such a skillful and imaginative artist in your own right!
Dont exagerate ! I'm only somebody who tries to share some of her feelings and if it could please to somebody, it's well ...
You Blue, are a true writer ; I should be really unable to write any story like you ( the reason is perhaps that English is not my maternal language ... ) but I'm more comfortable with pics ...
Anyway, continue Blue and do you know what is my dream ? To be the heroine of one of your future story ( that I perhaps could illustrate with some pics ... To see in PM ... ;))

Bravo, @Blue, what can I say that hasn’t already been said? Have I said already how amazing your character development has been? That despite the tale being inspired by @Livia Cuxena MilfCruz that at least 2 others, @Jackie1111 and myself also imagined ourselves in her place? How do you inspire a man to want to take a dancing slave girls place? Easy if you’re @Blue !

That this tale is a quintessential BDSM story filled with beauty and pain, not to mention cum and blood! Truly erotic art, using “only” the written word.

That your story paints a vivid picture? They say a picture is worth a thousand words yet your story evokes a thousand pictures! So thank you for a million words of erotica!!! I treasure that I was able to follow it’s development.

Thank you, from the depths of my slavish heart!
Thank you @Loinclothslave , I am truly honored and humbled by your kind words!

I might have said this earlier but it’s worth repeating: at various junctures in the piece I was looking for the nearest exit ramp to just wrap it up. RL issues, lack of reactions (they really matter to me!) lack of comments (they really, really, really matter to me!!!) all were pulling me away from Livina’s story. You had an uncanny knack for commenting at those exact times and re-motivating me to press on - THANK YOU!!!

That the Dove character was crucified in her belt as an ersatz loincloth was a nod to you. It really helped the story as I knew the eventual removal of the belt/loincloth was liberating for her rather than humiliating. That image came to me sometime around part 10 and really guided me as the story continued to spin out; I had to make that moment seem logical, not forced.

Best to you in 2022 and see you around the forum - Blue

WOW! Real LITERARY and CREATIVE ability.
I don’t have it and maybe that’s why I am so astute at recognizing it!
Please don’t be discouraged by any lack of comments. Historically, many of the world’s greatest artists passed without contemporaneous recognition. But that’s a matter of personal ego and wealth.
You apparently have ability that will withstand the test of time and I encourage you to develop it, in whatever ways you can, to the greatest extent possible.
Looking forward to more of your work.
THANK YOU!!!

WOW! Real LITERARY and CREATIVE ability.
I don’t have it and maybe that’s why I am so astute at recognizing it!
Please don’t be discouraged by any lack of comments. Historically, many of the world’s greatest artists passed without contemporaneous recognition. But that’s a matter of personal ego and wealth.
You apparently have ability that will withstand the test of time and I encourage you to develop it, in whatever ways you can, to the greatest extent possible.
Looking forward to more of your work.
THANK YOU!!!
Wow @robn13 thank you very much for the kind words and support. It really means a great deal to me!

P
Wow @robn13 thank you very much for the kind words and support. It really means a great deal to me!
What you teach me, as an art consumer, is that I’m lazy. I look for graphics, which may provide immediate titillation, but that’s short lived.
You created tension and suspense that I kept coming on the forum LOOKING FOR. Man, that’s talent, that’s a creative gift. Keep at it.
All your readers now have their OWN image of the Dancing Dove. It’s their own imagination, it keeps on giving and creating intellectual/emotional stimulation.
And it all started with YOU, BLUE! Bravo!

Thank you @Loinclothslave , I am truly honored and humbled by your kind words!

I might have said this earlier but it’s worth repeating: at various junctures in the piece I was looking for the nearest exit ramp to just wrap it up. RL issues, lack of reactions (they really matter to me!) lack of comments (they really, really, really matter to me!!!) all were pulling me away from Livina’s story. You had an uncanny knack for commenting at those exact times and re-motivating me to press on - THANK YOU!!!
You’re most welcome. Sometimes I wonder if I comment too much but will bear your thoughts in mind next time I hesitate to comment about someone’s developing story or art series.
That the Dove character was crucified in her belt as an ersatz loincloth was a nod to you. It really helped the story as I knew the eventual removal of the belt/loincloth was liberating for her rather than humiliating. That image came to me sometime around part 10 and really guided me as the story continued to spin out; I had to make that moment seem logical, not forced.
Wow, that is a huge compliment to know I inspired an element of your art! And the representation of the belt as carrying the dancing dive persona was brilliant. When it was removed she was reduced to slave Livina and at peace with her oncoming doom as it represented her ultimate freedom. What a powerful juxtaposition you posited, and it all makes complete sense as erotica to this kinky soul!
Best to you in 2022 and see you around the forum - Blue
Absolutely, you too, @Blue

You’re most welcome. Sometimes I wonder if I comment too much but will bear your thoughts in mind next time I hesitate to comment about someone’s developing story or art series.

Wow, that is a huge compliment to know I inspired an element of your art! And the representation of the belt as carrying the dancing dive persona was brilliant. When it was removed she was reduced to slave Livina and at peace with her oncoming doom as it represented her ultimate freedom. What a powerful juxtaposition you posited, and it all makes complete sense as erotica to this kinky soul!

Absolutely, you too, @Blue
I just discovered the story. Thank you very much @Blue !

Back
Top Bottom