Go to CruxDreams.com
AN APPEAL......
HELP NEEDED,PLEASE.....!! :
From what I can recall, there were several artists,here,and on the web,that did drawings, etc,of People,displayed on 'X'-Crosses and so forth...but I'm having a pig of a job locating them... :( :(

If my memory serves me correctly,these fine fellows did such work,and any help in posting them,here WILL be GRATEFULLY APPRECIATED .
Markus.
Jedakk.
Noble Vulchur. Etc...

Of course ANY pics,that are deemed suitable are welcome to be added,( please !!) as long as they fit within the parameters of the St.Andrew's Cross.

Thank you,and,remember, "SAFE CRUX" !!

Last edited:
AN APPEAL......
HELP NEEDED,PLEASE.....!! :
From what I can recall, there were several artists,here,and on the web,that did drawings, etc,of People,displayed on 'X'-Crosses and so forth...but I'm having a pig of a job locating them... :( :(

If my memory serves me correctly,these fine fellows did such work,and any help in posting them,here WILL be GRATEFULLY APPRECIATED .
Markus.
Jedakk.
Noble Vulchur. Etc...

Of course ANY pics,that are deemed suitable are welcome to be added,( please !!) as long as they fit within the parameters of the St.Andrew's Cross.

Thank you,and,remember, "SAFE CRUX" !!

I'll have a look around. In the meantime here are some you may not have seen

d5f98b7348c79111d310b57fac30d8d9.jpg79077059_p3.jpgmathial_on_the_cross_by_majystine_ddwjf3j.jpgchained_darling_by_pfefferschwarz_ddgq887.jpgdig_in_by_ultimate_clash_ddhrsrq.pngwombourne___public_bdsm_post_by_noone102000_ddinubv-fullview.jpg1500_watcher_special_by_cybersox_xiii_ddlhk1r-fullview.jpgintermezzo__cyber_bondage_by_xarasofie_ddnyuu7-fullview.jpg_just_do_it_man___by_kvadning_ddwfjej.jpghis_lack_of_stamina_was_disappointing_by_kvadning_ddno8jq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom