The Moment of Impact

Go to CruxDreams.com
Great topic,

I'm finding it hard to rank these dramatic moments of a crucifixion...

Forced to lie on the wood of the laid down cross, likely naked
Restrained on the laid down cross
Pain of the first nail, knowing there are more to come
Being raised from the ground, going higher and higher, pain from the tearing of flesh increasing the higher you go
The sudden drop of the cross into its resting place, further increasing the pain from the nailed wrists and feet
The helplessness and restricted movement, painful to find relief as you have two choices, try to lift yourself up with your nailed feet, or hanging by your wrists
Mental distress of not knowing how long you will last, hours, a day or two, as well as distress of being exposed to the elements, such as sun, heat, cold, or rain
Shame as you hang naked, bleeding, gasping for breath until you breathe your last, in front of gawkers, or possibly family and friends

This thread is far too erotic to let slowly fall off the top of the page.

I beg you. Pleaaase

Continue with the moment of impact.
Oooh, yes, sorry, @mp5stab! :eek:

I allow myself to be distracted by moderator stuff! :doh:

In fact, my dereliction of duty verges on the criminal, because the next image of 'the moment' that I've been meaning to put up for some days is this one:

22PetraNailing.jpg

by @Steve - the iconic moment when Petra is united with her cross for the remainder of her agonising but short life.

Not only that, but we have the promise of another such moment in due course in this thread:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threa...ux-illustrated-story.11231/page-3#post-878925

View attachment 1480887

by @Steve - the iconic moment when Petra is united with her cross for the remainder of her agonising but short life.
An excellent picture. Note the soldier restraining her legs keeps his hands back from the rope's knot. Even with Petra's legs crossed, he knows her kicks can be fierce. Of course, once her feet are spiked to the cross, she can try to kick all she wants...

An excellent picture. Note the soldier restraining her legs keeps his hands back from the rope's knot. Even with Petra's legs crossed, he knows her kicks can be fierce. Of course, once her feet are spiked to the cross, she can try to kick all she wants...
Of course, even with her feet nailed to the cross, one must be careful! She can still pee...
crux nail 004 F 2.jpg

Time to dig into my archive, this early Jedakk I first saw on Yahoo Crux:

02_VBR_1_nail180x-10x72.jpg

and also, I think, this from the wonderful Noble Vulture:

8E617BAF-CBD7-424F-BF36-B256F810EA68.jpeg

Not everything that Quoom did was my cup of tea, but by Thunder he knew how to do a crucifixion:

06.jpg

I tried to do such scenes with AI and despite a detailed description, the AI did nothing like ive want.
I can't say I'm surprised - they are very complex scenes. @Condemned One has had a bit of success over on her thread, but even there the carnifex appears to have nailed his own hand to the cross underneath his victims.

That would sure as heck be a moment of impact for him! :eek:

Well, I wasn't intent on forcing you to carry the thread all on your own now!

Here's a truly classic "moment of impact" from @algabal
AlgabalCurlyGirlP2.gif

And, I know the work by Jucundus that maybe it's actually the second nail, and well, it's post reposted a lot, but I think you will appreciate the inclusion:

paingasm-jpg.1170404

And, well, not to toot my own horn but...

Piercing Scream.png

Back
Top Bottom