The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Grab the tiger by the tail this year Willowfall! I don’t know, some of these women might be pretty resourceful!

Having had a 75 pound cougar (feline semi-domesticus NOT an older woman!) sitting in my lap I think I can categorically state that there isn't a woman alive on this planet today that is going to win against a fully grown tiger. Remember they are pointy on 5 of their 6 ends and a hell of a lot more flexible than we are.

So where money is involved always go with the sure bet. I mean if you want to just get rid of your money my bank account number is ..............

kisses

willowfall

Having had a 75 pound cougar (feline semi-domesticus NOT an older woman!) sitting in my lap I think I can categorically state that there isn't a woman alive on this planet today that is going to win against a fully grown tiger. Remember they are pointy on 5 of their 6 ends and a hell of a lot more flexible than we are.

So where money is involved always go with the sure bet. I mean if you want to just get rid of your money my bank account number is ..............

kisses

willowfall
Figuratively, not literally! I like the idea of both kinds of cougars in your lap. Happy New Year!

kisses

willowfall
I once got to pet a live adult tiger. Amazingly soft fur...and amazingly solid muscle underneath.
Yeah, bet on the tiger.

OK, special price only for you. :biggrin:

Who are we kidding? What kind of outlet would have a Juliette March (2nd from the left) on sale? Legend status = premium slave :cool:

They are actually very functional as, in addition to providing either pleasure or pain, they stabilize a caged slave in transit. Essentially. they're a multi-purpose safety device. The shock generator hooks up to them directly with no problem. And, they can also vibrate.
So:jump1:or :eek: in addition to safety.

View attachment 1050093

You might notice @Eulalia "Loved" my posts about the cage. She's a big fan of the cage, which, as we all know, means they're really uncomfortable and eventually very painful.
In trucker's terminology, those would be considered "load locks".

Back
Top Bottom