The Trial of Barbaria1

Go to CruxDreams.com
As I was young, I thought "Canonised" would be this:
Suppression-of-the-Indian-Revolt-by-the.jpg
Barb cannonised?

095_war_crimes_01_human_shield_1920x1080_optimized_90_by_lcfrvsjss.jpg

This is something I really like. We should have an international law that dictates all tanks should be equiped with naked women. That would likely mean a whole less international stress. Or so I imagine.

This is something I really like. We should have an international law that dictates all tanks should be equiped with naked women. That would likely mean a whole less international stress. Or so I imagine.
Forward observers?:confused:
As I was young, I thought "Canonised" would be this:
Within a minute, once the command 'fire' has sounded, those artillerymen will get showered by minced flesh, bone splinters, blood and intestines pulp!:eek:

Haha! Just a word from me to the Holy Spirit (who prefers dealing with atheists, it appears to me), and the beatification will be fixed, and I will end up as the good guy in this whole story!:angel2:
Blimey! You DO have friends in high places! :eek:

I'm, er, sorry I called you an 'ignorant atheist', Mr Loxuru! Sir. O great one. O magnificent Graf von Kreuzigung. Of course, when I said 'ignorant atheist' of course I meant 'very clever and influential chum of the Holy Spirit.' :eaea::eaea::eaea::eaea::eaea:

(How the Dickens am I ever going to be able to worm my way out of this jam? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:)

Blimey! You DO have friends in high places! :eek:

I'm, er, sorry I called you an 'ignorant atheist', Mr Loxuru! Sir. O great one. O magnificent Graf von Kreuzigung. Of course, when I said 'ignorant atheist' of course I meant 'very clever and influential chum of the Holy Spirit.' :eaea::eaea::eaea::eaea::eaea:

(How the Dickens am I ever going to be able to worm my way out of this jam? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:)
:roto2palm::roto2palm::roto2palm: It's just a bird, you know!?:calimero1:
Before people suspect me of talking to birds. :buitre:
And draw conclusions about my social conduct! :borra2::ambulance:

Enough talking white feathered birds! Back to the trial, I would say, let's screw off that Christ, put him into the crypt, lock the door (you never know), and reuse it for Barb. I hate unexecuted sentences!:confused:

I'll give you a clue, Lox. It usually involves demerits! :rolleyes:

And for me, I am usually on the same terms!:confused:

Back
Top Bottom