The viacrucis of jaz

Go to CruxDreams.com
Before they accused you, you lived in a humble hut with the man and a girl and I lived further down the road and you always wore a white tunic and you always walked barefoot, both the man and the girl did not love you and you were always outside and when I turned to Seeing you, you looked at me and you didn't take your eyes off. Once the man slapped you and took you out, I held you in my arms and took you to my house and we talked and you came back to the house and I told you, I will take care of you and protect you, you can count on me every day. Next two soldiers entered the house and took you out by force and tied you to the horse and at that moment the girl and the man arrived and said she is the murderer. At that moment I left the house and told them what is happening, what is the accusation? and they told me, who are you? I will defend her. She is accused of murder and her punishment is crucifixion. At that point, people gathered and shouted murder. The soldier gave the order to take her away and you told me, don't leave me alone, and you walked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Antes de que te acusaran vivías en una humilde choza con el hombre y una niña y yo vivía más abajo del camino y siempre vestías una túnica blanca y siempre caminabas descalza, tanto el hombre como la niña no te querían y estabas Siempre afuera y cuando volteaba a verte, me mirabas y no quitabas los ojos de encima. Una vez que el hombre te abofeteó y te sacó, te tomé en mis brazos y te llevé a mi casa y hablamos y regresaste a la casa y te dije, te cuidaré y protegeré, puedes contar sobre mí todos los días. Luego entraron dos soldados a la casa y te sacaron a la fuerza y te ataron al caballo y en ese momento llegaron la muchacha y el hombre y dijeron que ella es la asesina. En ese momento salí de la casa y les dije lo que está pasando, ¿cuál es la acusación? y me dijeron ¿quién eres? La defenderé. Está acusada de asesinato y su castigo es la crucifixión. En ese momento, la gente se reunió y gritó asesinato. El soldado dio la orden de llevársela y tú me dijiste no me dejes sola y te fuiste.
English only on the main site... Next time it will be deleted...

Back
Top Bottom