Thomas Tergel artwork

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thomas Tergel’s Obedience School: Glory Glory Hallelujah

The whores all stand at attention nervously awaiting their cocksucking scores.
renderotica.com/content-artists/Thomas%20Tergel/1194

View attachment 1044086
Well if we're scored by the whip-weals across our breasts, i'm well out in front - in all senses!
But i've a nasty feeling it doesn't work that way, rather the opposite - still, being tit-whipped hotted up my performance ...
(i do like the uniform panties you've made us wear Sir, a reminder we must keep up your high standards)

View attachment 1062153
from renderotica.com/content-artists/Thomas%20Tergel/1194Thomas Tergel’s Obedience School: Orientation

The leader sucks on Rebekkah’s vulnerable tits… before he whips her.
After the long session at the 'glory holes', we girls lick each other's breasts clean, before we line up to be shackled for our nightly whipping.
And first, our Masters will make sure our bodies, especially our boobs, bums and girly-parts, are warm and throbbing, pussies wet, tits to attention, fully alert and acutely ready for pain!

Thomas Tergel’s OBEDIENCE School: Glory Glory Hallelujah is finally released! Thomas Tergel's Obedience School continues with the first of the slaves' nightly Gloryhole competition. They have two hours to see how many cocks that they can successfully bring off that are pushed through their hole in the wall. By successfully, we mean they have to swallow everything that their Masters pump into their mouths - or face the painful consequences (which some will). Each whore's performance is graded on a test sheet, then tallied at the end of the competition. A winner is announced and allowed to sleep quietly throughout the night. The loser gets gangbanged - anally, as all the other whores are forced to watch. The guys who didn't come in the allotted time each take their turn with Amy as she's bent over a table and held down.

This chapter contains:

Humiliation on every page
Gloryhole action
cocksucking thomas tergel Gloryhole promo page_800.jpg
Cattle-prod to pussy torture
Forced fellatio
Forced cum-swallowing
multiple tit whipping scenes
Ball gag
Tit shaking
Big cocks
Long forced anal gangbang scene
Cum on back
Cum on tits

So we girls get a little night's restless sleep,
wondering what's in store for us tomorrow ...
I slip off today's uniform bra and briefs, pop them in the wash.
My tits are still burning from the whip-lashing,
my pussy stings from the touch of the cattle-prod,
my mouth's still full of the taste of stale spunk,
the hard collar on my neck constantly reminds me of my servile status -
and of the lightning-bolt of pain it can send through my whole body
if Master just touches his remote control ...
the very thought makes me come out in a cold sweat.
But it's good, all part of the training -
if anyone can turn this brat into a proper slavegirl, it's TT! :devil:

Thomas Tergel’s OBEDIENCE School: Glory Glory Hallelujah is finally released! Thomas Tergel's Obedience School continues with the first of the slaves' nightly Gloryhole competition. They have two hours to see how many cocks that they can successfully bring off that are pushed through their hole in the wall. By successfully, we mean they have to swallow everything that their Masters pump into their mouths - or face the painful consequences (which some will). Each whore's performance is graded on a test sheet, then tallied at the end of the competition. A winner is announced and allowed to sleep quietly throughout the night. The loser gets gangbanged - anally, as all the other whores are forced to watch. The guys who didn't come in the allotted time each take their turn with Amy as she's bent over a table and held down.

This chapter contains:

Humiliation on every page
Gloryhole action
cocksucking View attachment 1064156
Cattle-prod to pussy torture
Forced fellatio
Forced cum-swallowing
multiple tit whipping scenes
Ball gag
Tit shaking
Big cocks
Long forced anal gangbang scene
Cum on back
Cum on tits
GLORY HOLELUJAH!!!!

bukkake stage.jpg
Thomas Tergel’s Obedience School: Bukkake Session

Setting the scene for my next chapter of Obedience School: Bukkake Session. This one may take even longer than the others due to all the characters (20 total). Each file takes about 7 minutes JUST to load, and there’s a real lag time when adjusting characters and cameras. My Gloryhole chapter (Glory, glory, hallelujah) took about 5 months to complete - this will probably take a little longer.renderotica.com/content-artists/Thomas%20Tergel/1194

Back
Top Bottom