Thomas Tergel artwork

Go to CruxDreams.com
Page 310 previous welts.jpg
Thomas Tergel’s Obedience School: Glory Glory Hallelujah

A closeup of Amy's big tits that still sport the deep welts she had received the previous day. Here she's trying tp do her best as the slaves try to satisfy as many cocks as they can in a 2 hour period for their first of their daily Gloryhole Sessions. Unfortunately for Amy, she doesn't fare that well.

renderotica.com/content-artists/Thomas%20Tergel/1194

And i'm waiting, sitting up on my seat like a good girl, conscious there's a man behind us with a 'persuading prod' to make sure we watch every moment, eyes firmly fixed on what's coming our way ...

i almost wish it was me already, those moments as a girl strips down ready to be locked on the Hot Seat, i just want to experience that strange rush of oestrogen, that thrill of arousal, knowing i'm naked and at their mercy!

It's not the Bukkake itself i'm frightened of, i can take whatever they squirt at me, over me, into me - it's the fear that i'll do something not quite right - that's the worst thing about this Training Centre, always on our toes, dreading the Punishments ...

but for now, just keep waiting, watching ...

And i'm waiting, sitting up on my seat like a good girl, conscious there's a man behind us with a 'persuading prod' to make sure we watch every moment, eyes firmly fixed on what's coming our way ...

i almost wish it was me already, those moments as a girl strips down ready to be locked on the Hot Seat, i just want to experience that strange rush of oestrogen, that thrill of arousal, knowing i'm naked and at their mercy!

It's not the Bukkake itself i'm frightened of, i can take whatever they squirt at me, over me, into me - it's the fear that i'll do something not quite right - that's the worst thing about this Training Centre, always on our toes, dreading the Punishments ...

but for now, just keep waiting, watching ...
You SEEM like you want to do your best to obey... but I'm guessing that you'll disappoint me at some point or another..... Whore.

Thomas Tergel’s Obedience School: Alarm Clocks

Sophia and Mia are firmly bound to the bar in preparation for getting their tits whipped. Neither of them awoke their Master by sucking his cock when their ‘alarm clock’ collars vibrated. Silly whores.
View attachment 1114225
so ... i responded to the shock in my collar quickly enough - i've already learnt to, it soon gets a lot worse if i don''t jump to it. But i was careless, not properly awake, not paying full attention ... so Master was not satisfied, and now i'm here to learn my lesson. Okay Sir, that's nice and tight, better that way, i feel kind of secure when i know i can't move my arms at all. And now my boobs wait for the Whip - my teacher, my guide, my friend - yes, Master Whip is a slavegirl's best friend, it's from Him we learn how to get rid of any laziness, reluctance, never mind rebelliousness or conceit. Wonder how many lashes? Master didn't tell me, just said i'd be on Punishment ,,,

The sperm all over my skin lubricates the whiplash and lets it sweep over me, burning all the more.
But my shrieking and dancing aren't just my punishment, i know i'm giving pleasure to the guys -
and that's what we sluts are here to do!

Bukkake Session is now on sale!

It's the slave's first Bukkake session! Most don't even know what 'Bukkake' is as they see the sign on the door while being led in their bra and panties into the room.
They're told to sit in the 5 chairs at the side of the room - but there are six girls. Mia doesn't get one of the chairs... So she's elected to go first in the 'hot seat' - a red chair in the center of the room with a hole in the middle of the seat - and an empty wine glass on the floor below that hole. A dozen men enter the room and Mia is forced to take her bra and panties off and sit in the chair - legs spread. The leader explains to Mia exactly what 'Bukkake' is as as she's bound the the chair. Amy (Miss Bigtits) is pulled into service to hold Mia's head still as she's being blasted with jizz (no cum-dodging!).
But first, Mia has to suck off the first guy (he paid the most) until he's ready to unload on her face. He eventually splatters her and in no time Mia's face covered in goo, as the men ejaculate on he at will. Mia is beyond humiliated as her face and body are used for cum target practice. There is so much cum on Mia, that she's unable to open her eyes... It's up to a reluctant Amy to lick them clean so that she can open them.

Sperm runs down her body, between her tits, past her spread legs, through the hole in the chair, and into... the wine glass. Men who had ejaculated use the seated whores as 'fluffers;' making them suck their cocks and bringing their manhood back to life for another go around at Mia. After they've all ejaculated at least twice, a cum-drenched Mia is untied from the chair. Amy is made to retrieve Mia's 'wine' from under the chair. Mia is nauseous just looking at the glass half filled with cold, slimy semen. She's made to drink it in front of everyone, but stops as she gags on the texture and taste.

They take the glass and set it in from of her on the stage, then she's strung up from the 'whipping chain'.... and then whipped. As she's whipped, the bukkake session continues with Amy stripping (and revealing those big tits) with Rebekkah holding her head steady after Amy sucks off her guy who paid the most. It doesn't take him too long to pull his cock from an eager Amy’s mouth (as they're taught), with Mia begging in front of everyone to let them drink her cum as she's whipped. He blasts Amy, and other quickly follow suit. Watching a cum-drenched Mia get whipped is just too much for most of them as Amy too, is soon dripping with cum.

Mia eventually convinces her Masters to stop whipping her so that she can drink the foul juice. She's given a second chance at redemption and, though gagging, manages to drink all the cum from the glass. She wants nothing more than to shower and brush her teeth, but instead is made to sit with the other fluffers and wallow in her filth as she's also made to service spent cocks back to life.

thomas tergel bukkake session.jpg

Back
Top Bottom