Torture for torture’s sake?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I’m just curious. Some folks I’ve known in the scene prefer to justify their pain play as “punishment” for being a “naughty slave.”

I’ve always preferred to say, “I’m going to torture and abuse you because it gets me hard.”

That’s not say there aren’t sometimes punishments, but to me, it feels more right to just admit I’m a sadist, who gets off on seeing or inflicting pain on consenting females. It feels to me like putting on an act to say, “you’ve been a very bad girl who deserves to be punished,” to justify letting my sadism off the leash. It feels inauthentic.

Again, I’m just curious how others feel about this.

I’m just curious. Some folks I’ve known in the scene prefer to justify their pain play as “punishment” for being a “naughty slave.”

I’ve always preferred to say, “I’m going to torture and abuse you because it gets me hard.”

That’s not say there aren’t sometimes punishments, but to me, it feels more right to just admit I’m a sadist, who gets off on seeing or inflicting pain on consenting females. It feels to me like putting on an act to say, “you’ve been a very bad girl who deserves to be punished,” to justify letting my sadism off the leash. It feels inauthentic.

Firstly as long as you both are consenting, have trust, the slave/sub has expressed their hard limits and you heed those limits, then there is nothing wrong at all in punishing for sadistic reason reasons in a scene.

I personally prefer to be given a reason for being punished in scenes, as it sets the scene for both my Top and i to work in, once my mind is into the role, i feel amazing in a scene.

Perhaps it is my inner unfulfilled Oscar winning actress trying to release itself.

My (fantasy) torment is far more more erotic when my abuser is totally focussed in making me suffer.
I like to think there is no escape by confessing or giving information - so there is no hope for me just a future of unrelenting pain . . .

I personally prefer to be given a reason for being punished in scenes, as it sets the scene for both my Top and i to work in, once my mind is into the role, i feel amazing in a scene.
Thank you, that is exactly what I was I asking. For me, and for my past and current slaves, we had reached a place where I could just say, "I need your tears. I need your howls," and she would answer, "Of course, Master."

So we are all different, and I was curious what drove folks who are not like me. Much obliged to you for your response!

My (fantasy) torment is far more more erotic when my abuser is totally focussed in making me suffer.
I like to think there is no escape by confessing or giving information - so there is no hope for me just a future of unrelenting pain .
Just curious. Have you ever gotten to experience that in real life? The knowledge that, within pre-negotiated limits, the torture isn't going to stop until the torturer wishes it to?

Hello. Very interesting what you say. I will tell you about my personal position, and that is valid to me alone. With my BDSM partners i feel the need to punish them, (in a consesnual manner), for some reason. That is what realy arouses me. The reason may even been invented, (i had a partner who ws very good on it), but i need to have a reason to punish her, or it will not be so arousing and so amusing. One of my prefered reasons, is her being a slut and flirting with others, (it doesn't matter if real or imagined). That is how i feel.

I will tell you about my personal position, and that is valid to me alone.
Well said, and exactly why I was asking. My position is what works for me, but I know many others hold different ones, and I am curious to know about them so I can understand them.

So I thank everyone who has so far taken the time to respond with their positions, as it broadens my understanding!

Well said, and exactly why I was asking. My position is what works for me, but I know many others hold different ones, and I am curious to know about them so I can understand them.

So I thank everyone who has so far taken the time to respond with their positions, as it broadens my understanding!
This is a very intimate subject, each person has is personal universe.

Just curious. Have you ever gotten to experience that in real life? The knowledge that, within pre-negotiated limits, the torture isn't going to stop until the torturer wishes it to?
Never in RL. I use the fantasy of being without any hope and being relentlessly molested by merciless hunks as my passport to ecstacy.
The extinguishing of hope is a great driver for me.
After climax nothing else matters!

Well, psychologists and social scientists say: the four types
dominant
sadistic

sub
masochistic

occur in different forms.

There's a sadist in me.

But beating a woman's arse is also dominance. Especially with an announcement for the sub and the act of taking off the clothes, taking up position for the punishment and so on - I find it very, very cool.

The welts, the problems, the sub's reaction to pain when it starts - that's even hotter for me.
But without the game beforehand, beating an arse - that would be unpleasant for me.

And it all needs to be well thought out in real life, because at the end of the day I, a dominant sadist, am also a humanist.

For example, I can't slap a woman in the face, it's too humiliating. The pain must also be absolutely well coordinated.
It's incredibly appealing and connects mentally.
That's important to me.

Everything is complex - for
for me at least.

In my fantasy - there is no limit for the maximal sadist in me!

For me, I know well that my lover girl Judith likes to torture me and I'm glad about that !
In my opinion, she's not a "sadist", just a girl who takes pleasure in doing well what her bdsm'technics allows her to do ...

Last edited:
Never in RL. I use the fantasy of being without any hope and being relentlessly molested by merciless hunks as my passport to ecstacy.
The extinguishing of hope is a great driver for me.
After climax nothing else matters!
A good tormentor should never let you benefit from a climax.
Rather, a little more, or other pain.
Always just before the point of ecstasy.

A good tormentor should never let you benefit from a climax.
Rather, a little more, or other pain.
Always just before the point of ecstasy.
I mostly agree with you. However, post-orgasm torture can be quite intense, as the slave no longer has the sexual energy of an approaching orgasm to offset or counterbalance the pain. It becomes pain in pure form.

But everyone's style is different. That's what makes this kink so much fun!

I've wondered this myself and have discussed it with a few people... results vary. For me, the appeal is for the sake of the act... any situation that involves the action in question is just background and unnecessary... interrogation, etc. is just an excuse.

For me, I know well that my lover girl Judith likes to torture me and I'm glad about that !
In my opinion, she's not a "sadist", just a girl who takes pleasure in doing well what her bdsm'technics allows her to do ...
A most prosaic answer, it is the pleasure of her pain, which in turn gives her pleasure, from knowing he receives equal pleasure from her pain which in turn increases her pleasure from her pain
Ying and yang

Back
Top Bottom