Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
In truth, eul's very mixed - i don't mind being called 'Anglo-Saxon', my bit of the Kingdom of Scots has always been semi-detached, and for a time was part of the Anglo-Saxon Kingdom of Northumbria.

Last edited:
Yesterday was the day. Amanda was whipped with the new whip. We did it in an old abandoned house in a field on the outskirts of a neighboring town. The day was semi-rainy. In the adjoining fields no one had come to spend the weekend due to the announced bad weather. Of course we lit a good fire inside the dilapidated hacienda to keep warm and so that Amanda would not catch pneumonia. She was tied to one of the remaining pillars, and then to one of the protruding wooden ceiling beams, part of which had collapsed long ago. She was bound and suspended and whipped in these positions. She came about five times, and Silvia and I the same. We gave him about twenty lashes. I already warned her that that whip leaves a lot of mark, but she insisted on going ahead. Her marks will last until the heat returns in these regions.

Back
Top Bottom