Go to CruxDreams.com

jacksjg89

PROCRASTINATOR
There is a very specific fetish that I love that as far as I know has not been named. It has its foot in a number of different categories: CMNF, OON, Coffle, Pillory, Parading, Forced exhibitionism, humiliation, and can also be described as a reverse ponygirl.

A naked (Female for my desires though can be swapped out for a gender of your choosing) is bound and attached to a mode of transportation, be it a horse or a motorcar, ridden by a clothed dominant who drags their submissive to a destination of their choosing. Ideally there can also be an audience, attending this humiliating exhibit as a scheduled event or merely witnessing it while going about their everyday lives.

My intent is to provide a definition and examples of category, so that once it has an official classification artist will begin producing more specific content.

First, Tibool, pulled from the story "Indian Girl" on Chain gang girls website
tibi01vehicular.jpgtibi02Vehicular.jpg

A young Native American woman who works for and achieves a law degree in order to help her people, but the local authorities respond by arresting her on a trumped up charge (not a comment on modern politics.) and then...

"...the girl was pulled around in the streets, while the sheriff with a loudspeaker from his car advertised, that all people could come and see the wild girl for a dollar at the county jail... At the beginning of the afternoon, she was totally exhausted and in utter despair at being humiliated that way. The worst thing was, that nobody found it strange to see an Indian woman run naked after a car, and some even laughed at her."
Indian Girl - Tibool - Chain Gang Girls
I would argue this gets to the heart of this sub-genre. It's not about a coffle of slaves being led by a camel. It's someone who's done something significant, who tried to upset the establishment, who needs to be publicly humiliated and put in her place.

Also, the pace is established by the driver at the wheel, so even if she tried to walk with dignity she ends up being deprived of that too.

We see something similar in Julian Apostata's "Gladiatrix Locusta"
JulianApostataVeh.jpg
Julian Apostata - Gladiatrix Locusta - E-Hentai dot Org

The heroine of this story is not your traditional noble barbarian queen. She is a vicious warrior, not above brutality herself. She had expected to die a warriors noble death, but instead was captured and presented to the populace of the city she tried to attack by her enemies.
Vehicular parading should find itself at home in a triumphal march. I personally like the singular focus rather than having a large coffle of captured woman. That this should be someone of note, that the causal onlooker would know, and find the change of her condition significant.

Next, a scene from the Miniseries "The Name of the Rose" episode 2
camilla_diana_TheNameoftheRose2.jpgcamilla_diana_TheNameoftheRose1.jpg
The Name of the Rose -S01E02 - Vimeo
-31:19 It's not in English, but it's fun to guess whats going on.

A couple's sexy time is interrupted by mounted prudes who and dragged outside, before she is attached to a horse and dragged through mud, and then her lover is shown having been killed. They end up taking her to a castle where she is burned at the stake.

This is a sub genre of opposites and contradictions. Male knight clothed in army and dirty peasant woman clothed in nothing but mud. And then there is the height difference. The mounted horseman, or car driver, sits taller than than the woman mostly upright as she follows her dominants lead. And then there is their feet. Ideally, our heroine is barefoot, her feet as vulnerable as the rest of her body, while her captor's feet are redundantly protected, wearing footwear while his feet don't even touch the ground.

There is some content involving real models, particularly from Kink. Kink regulars like Star, Madison Young, and Jenni Lee have sessions bound and trailing behind a vehicle. This is Penny Pax in a somewhat extreme scene, wearing shoes but she's actually in the desert her feet could step on snakes and thorny things, so wont complain too much.

Screenshot 2024-05-15 194824.png
Penny's Abduction Fantasy - Kink

There's also this scene. I've seen pictures of it, and finally bought the clip from Nichefetish. The title is "Outdoor Bondage with Chrissie."
Screenshot 2024-05-15 181415.png
Outdoor Bondage with Chrissie - Part 4 - NicheFetish -Clips4Sale

If allowed I'll try an upload the entire video here. Not sure if it's breaking copyright infringement. It doesn't get any less blurry watching it, and I think it mostly highlights how hard this is to actually do. Chrissie seemed like she was enjoying most of the different bondage positions but during the "Vehicular Parading" she complained of her wrist hurting. So shout out to every model or indeed any kinky sub who's tried this.

Last but certainly not least, we have the work of @jucundus. Sadly exiled from Deviant Art but a user named Convict Hanna used some of his images for his story "Elia and the Wolf"

Jucundas1vehSize.jpgJucundas2vehSize.jpgJucundas3vehSize.jpg
Elia and the Wolf - Convict Hanna and JucundasArt - The prudes at Deviant Art

Love this set so much. You can imagine her journey starting in town and continuing to her place of crucifixion. Includes all the best aspects of this genre. The naked and clothed feet, the awkward undignified walk, and of course the three nail necklace is the perfect touch.

So, anything that fits this sub-genre, even if it's adjacent, share it here, and possibly if you see it on a website that allows you to create tags, tag it.

I'm not sure about Vehicular Parading. Apparently vehicles don't include horses, so if anyone has a better idea of what to call it, shout it out.

Just saw the posted rules that limit the number of images to five per day. Would like to edit to get compliant if possible.
Well spotted, if you could keep to the limit in future that will be fine, Jacks. :)

The last time I was crucified, a week ago, I was with Sylvia and another couple.

The other girl and I left our clothes in the car and had to walk naked along a forest path for about half an hour with a rope around our necks.

This was something new for me.

I've been naked in the forest several times before, and it's very pleasant; you feel free and vulnerable at the same time.

But this time, my feeling of vulnerability was heightened by the rope pulling on my neck, which didn't always give me time to put my bare feet down in the right place.

Fortunately, on the way up, I didn't have my hands tied behind my back like in the photos posted here because I stumbled three times and could catch myself with my hands.

Walking like that with the other girl was both humiliating and sexually exciting.

Feeling vulnerable is part of what turns me on.

Once we reached a small clearing, we were tied to trees with V-shaped branches to spread our arms and tie our wrists as high as possible.

It wasn't a real crucifixion, but it felt very close, and I had to stand on my tiptoes to take the weight off my shoulders and breathe.

On the way back, we both had to walk naked again with the rope around our necks, but this time with our hands tied behind our backs.

The feeling of vulnerability was even stronger; it was even more humiliating, and the risk of stumbling and falling on the rocky path without being able to protect my body made me feel even more submissive, including mentally.

This is my own experience without a car or horses.

this specific fetish really deserved its own thread, thank you for posting.
For me it works better when she is barefoot
I agree. I have been in that situation, and it wouldn't have been the same with shoes on.

Walking barefoot on a rocky path, as I did, adds pain and reminds you who you are: a submissive.

why don't you tell your experience in a story?
I will, indeed; thank you for encouraging me! I have so many things to talk about since my last story. Personal experience is better than anything, and writing about it is also good for me. It helps me remember all of it and feel it again.

The last time I was crucified, a week ago, I was with Sylvia and another couple.

The other girl and I left our clothes in the car and had to walk naked along a forest path for about half an hour with a rope around our necks.

This was something new for me.

I've been naked in the forest several times before, and it's very pleasant; you feel free and vulnerable at the same time.

But this time, my feeling of vulnerability was heightened by the rope pulling on my neck, which didn't always give me time to put my bare feet down in the right place.

Fortunately, on the way up, I didn't have my hands tied behind my back like in the photos posted here because I stumbled three times and could catch myself with my hands.

Walking like that with the other girl was both humiliating and sexually exciting.

Feeling vulnerable is part of what turns me on.

Once we reached a small clearing, we were tied to trees with V-shaped branches to spread our arms and tie our wrists as high as possible.

It wasn't a real crucifixion, but it felt very close, and I had to stand on my tiptoes to take the weight off my shoulders and breathe.

On the way back, we both had to walk naked again with the rope around our necks, but this time with our hands tied behind our backs.

The feeling of vulnerability was even stronger; it was even more humiliating, and the risk of stumbling and falling on the rocky path without being able to protect my body made me feel even more submissive, including mentally.

This is my own experience without a car or horses.
If you, and indeed Sylvia, do not mind a suggestion, then a development would be to bring a shaped and prepared piece of wood, to sit across your shoulders, so your arms can be tied crucifixion style, at wrists and elbows, to the wood. You can then be led on your walk via the rope around your neck.

If you, and indeed Sylvia, do not mind a suggestion, then a development would be to bring a shaped and prepared piece of wood, to sit across your shoulders, so your arms can be tied crucifixion style, at wrists and elbows, to the wood. You can then be led on your walk via the rope around your neck.
I would love that and Sylvia fully agree, tied in crucifixion style is what I need and want.

I love these kinds of situations! In my fantasies, my captivity always starts like this. Even if there is space on the horse or in the cart or in the car, I will be dragged by the neck or by my hands and made to walk. It's the helplessness and total surrender of being led like some animal that does it for me. If you don't follow, then you'll get choked or will fall over. If you're tied to a car or a horse, well... better run and hope the person driving has mercy on you.

Nudity might not be mandatory in my case but I agree that bare feet definitely are. It just adds an extra level of vulnerability, humiliation and pain to the whole scenario. You don't get to choose what ground you walk on. If your captor wants to make you stumble across sharp pebbles, wincing in pain, that's what you will do.

0dc5344b102a09e773b774997572226d7db8b7b9e3c960d5bc1dba2c71a63326.jpg5f54e6bfb55e05705860cbbf4f0400db66bf43c245cd78fa81774f319aa41cf6.jpg494d58b15bc9e48ef0a21911104de7a538ac2795f3a58c6056f98577adf89d53.jpga99c6d7105eeb649417be784fec7b146e8d97d6d4de2dbf388b84ddd7c2dadd5.jpg18353ffe2e67236520ebffee8836ad8fb11b17aa1645a5a474dec1d7459991b8.jpg

There's a great clip from the Insex video "Lila Katt - As You're Told" (I won't link it here but you can easily find it on Google) between 0:50 and 3:50 where this exact scene plays out. The lady is first running in high heels but PD makes her take them off and then drags her behind his car barefoot. At first it's a nice run through the grass, but then he deliberately drives out onto a rocky road. The entire clip after that is filled with the sounds of her yelping and gasping in panic as she runs behind the car, until it finally cuts to her lying collapsed, next to the car, trying to catch her breath.

Back
Top Bottom