VolodArt

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you for your attention to me. I'm alright. I started my computer for the first time in months. Although it does not work very well, I think that I will publish my work here. It is unlikely that these will be the same full stories, but who knows, maybe this will change.
Fantastic news, Volod!!! :aplastao:
I'm very glad you're fine and you managed to restart your computer!!! :clapclap:
I hope you'll be able to continue creating your wonderful art!!! :devil-flip:

Yes, this is my first picture, which I posted here, rather for testing, in the "Other Forms of Execution" thread. I have a plan to make a complete story. But I don't know yet when that will be. I decided to slightly change the execution sequence, and start "from the bottom up"
View attachment 1138084
Your "skinned alive" renderings are fantastic - this type of cruel execution is shown very rarely ( beside the two pictures from Jucundus I remember)
Will you please try to go in with this story ?

Your "skinned alive" renderings are fantastic - this type of cruel execution is shown very rarely ( beside the two pictures from Jucundus I remember)
Too much for my taste :frown:. The other picture, the whipping one, is fantastic. A dynamic action really erotic. Most whipping pictures are static and it seems victims are thinking what cooking for the evening. I mean not many artists are able to show the true pain of a whipstroke on a woman, using her body contorsions. :naughty2:
I'd expect blood oozing from wounds and blood spray when the good man hits the skin. :icon_pc:

Thank you, but I'm not sure that a full story will comply with the rules of the forum. Still, this execution can look very cruel

Too much for my taste :frown:. The other picture, the whipping one, is fantastic. A dynamic action really erotic. Most whipping pictures are static and it seems victims are thinking what cooking for the evening. I mean not many artists are able to show the true pain of a whipstroke on a woman, using her body contorsions. :naughty2:
I'd expect blood oozing from wounds and blood spray when the good man hits the skin. :icon_pc:
Thank you for rating. Yes, I understand that the wounds on this render are no good and should look more realistic and bloody. But for now I am looking for the right tools to implement this

I second that motion. I'd love to see further scenes. If you think such images would be too extreme for this site, I could recommend another site where they'd be more than welcome. I don't think I'm supposed to recommend other sites here in Crux Forums, but if you PM me, I can say more.

Thanks for your artwork! I very much enjoyed this series! Please, continue to create more images! I like everything about your artwork! This is the most erotic and most beautiful series that I have seen in my life! It is my "GOAT: Greatest Of All Time".
I have posted a few bondage images, you can get some inspiration from those images. One image might turn into an entire series, if you add some of your creativity!
Many many thanks!

I have added several vintage photos from "House of Milan". They were open in the 1970s until the mid 1990s, when they closed down. I have added several photos of their work at "Imagefap.com". My name there is "ClimaxHer". You can save and download all of those photos. You will get some new ideas, for future projects. I hope you enjoy those vintage bondage photos that I have posted.

Good afternoon everyone! I see and perfectly understand your desire to see at least some continuation of my work. And I was ready until February 24, 2022 to continue creating. And you know that I tried to somehow ignore all the negativity that poured on me after this date. To be honest, I express my deepest gratitude to the administrators of this site for trying their best to prevent this, but under these circumstances, even they were powerless.

So, don't write to me in this thread anymore, please. If I want, then I will publish something, if not, then no.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was ready until February 24, 2022 to continue creating. And you know that I tried to somehow ignore all the negativity that poured on me after this date
What, here on cruxforums? :eek: I have seen nothing like this on any thread; you’ve had nothing but support and appreciation as far as I can see. If you’ve received abusive private messages you need to report them to the admins.

I hope you will be safe and stay creative, your artwork is much admired here. :thumbsup:

For the umpteenth time.... :doh:

There is a rule on these forums about no politics.

Why is there such a rule? To prevent the kind of nonsense that we've just been seeing on this thread.

Cruxforums is where we ALL can come, whatever our politics or nationality to enjoy our shared interest.

I shall now proceed to delete this argument and then unlock this thread so that we can go back to discussing art. If anyone wants to discuss war in Ukraine or anywhere else, there are literally hundreds of sites out there where you can shout at each other to your hearts content.
Excuse me for discussing politics in this forum. I support this rule as much as possible, and I am very glad that it is really respected. It's nighttime now and I haven't seen this nonsense discussed here, but I can imagine what it looked like. It just so happened that politics strongly touched me personally and my ability to create further. I really do not know what to do next, and creativity in these conditions is receding. So I say goodbye to everyone on this forum. I will go in, look at something in it, but there will be no more messages from me until the situation changes. Goodbye.

I like your artwork. I love your artwork. I Love your artwork. I LOVE your artwork. I L.O.V.E. your artwork. As I told you, the innocent young lady who was broken on the X cross, then burned, then tied to the wheel, that is the most breathtaking image series that I have seen in many years. Please stay here! We need you!
Some people like me. Some people don't like me. I ignore those who don't like me. I hope you can learn to ignore your critics. Please ignore your critics!

Back
Top Bottom