Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
The powerful old crones thought she was too provocative, and attracting too much attention in their small village. She has been told she will now be taken to whipping post in the village square. The spaghetti straps of her dress will be cut, and it will fall low on her hips, revealing her most offending assets. She will then receive twenty cane strokes to her breasts. In future, she is to keep them tightly bound up and out of sight, or a more severe fate awaits
forrest_story_by_denisgoncharov_ddw0lte-fullview.jpg

I am a princess. My tribe had always been allies of the Emir. Why would I ever want to plot against him. My father would roll over in his grave if he knew what they had charged me with. They have asked me many questions for which I do not know the answers. They will not believe me. They choose to believe others. Those who testified against me.
C107BC5E-6FDA-4350-BA13-75DF9157DA24.jpeg

They say that my betrothed Malik was unsuccessful in a plot to assassinate the Emir. Just seven days ago he and three of his cousins perished in an attack on the Emir’s caravan. Because he was my betrothed, it is assumed that I aided the group with money and information, information about the caravan that very few would know. I was to be a part of the caravan that day but became ill that very morning, staying abed for several days.

My detractors said that my illness was fore-planned, conveniently keeping me out of harms way during the attack. How could it be anyone other than her, they said, that shared the information about the caravans departure time and route. The final nail in my coffin came when my maid Hesba testified that she had carried a message from myself to my betrothed just two days before the failed assassination attempt. Of course that was not true, but I knew in my heart that the girl had been tortured until she could not refuse to betray me. They had probably put her to the rack, stretching her until the agony of torn ligaments and dislocated joints defeated her resolve to be loyal.
F76B420D-6A81-4807-852C-9B91E4008C7F.jpeg
It took the elders little time to find me guilty. It took them much longer to decide on my punishment. I expected the death sentence. They instead chose a fate worse than death or at very least a very slow death. Because I was of royal birth the elders decided that they should make an example of me to the people. Tomorrow I am to be publicly whipped, not less than 100 lashes spread about my naked body. I will be branded so that I forever wear my shame. I will then be remanded to the Navy as a galley slave to spend my days bent over an oar, spurred on by the overseers cruel lash. My nights will find me little sleep, as they will be spent satisfying an endless stream of seaman. 59C59EDE-4DFF-493E-AE76-B817B814888C.jpeg

Last edited:
I am a princess. My tribe had always been allies of the Emir. Why would I ever want to plot against him. My father would roll over in his grave if he knew what they had charged me with. They have asked me many questions for which I do not know the answers. They will not believe me. They choose to believe others. Those who testified against me.
View attachment 1090098

They say that my betrothed Malik was unsuccessful in a plot to assassinate the Emir. Just seven days ago he and three of his cousins perished in an attack on the Emir’s caravan. Because he was my betrothed, it is assumed that I aided the group with money and information, information about the caravan that very few would know. I was to be a part of the caravan that day but became ill that very morning, staying abed for several days.

My detractors said that my illness was fore-planned, conveniently keeping me out of harms way during the attack. How could it be anyone other than her, they said, that shared the information about the caravans departure time and route. The final nail in my coffin came when my maid Hesba testified that she had carried a message from myself to my betrothed just two days before the failed assassination attempt. Of course that was not true, but I knew in my heart that the girl had been tortured until she could not refuse to betray me. They had probably put her to the rack, stretching her until the agony of torn ligaments and dislocated joints defeated her resolve to be loyal.
View attachment 1090253
It took the elders little time to find me guilty. It took them much longer to decide on my punishment. I expected the death sentence. They instead chose a fate worse than death or at very least a very slow death. Because I was of royal birth the elders decided that they should make an example of me to the people. Tomorrow I am to be publicly whipped, not less than 100 lashes spread about my naked body. I will be branded so that I forever wear my shame. I will then be remanded to the Navy as a galley slave to spend my days bent over an oar, spurred on by the overseers cruel lash. My nights will find me little sleep, as they will be spent satisfying an endless stream of seaman. View attachment 1090096
I’m a little bit disappointed that nobody caught the homonym at the end of the final phrase “ as they will be spent satisfying an endless stream of seaman ( semen )”

I’m a little bit disappointed that nobody caught the homonym at the end of the final phrase “ as they will be spent satisfying an endless stream of seaman ( semen )”
I totally did! But like @Barabbas i didn’t comment on it, I just enjoyed it and left it for others to find on their own! I enjoy all your writing @Aslin nee 8ball and I DO get the jokes! :rolleyes::p

View attachment 1090098

View attachment 1090253
It took the elders little time to find me guilty. It took them much longer to decide on my punishment. I expected the death sentence. They instead chose a fate worse than death or at very least a very slow death. Because I was of royal birth the elders decided that they should make an example of me to the people. Tomorrow I am to be publicly whipped, not less than 100 lashes spread about my naked body. I will be branded so that I forever wear my shame. I will then be remanded to the Navy as a galley slave to spend my days bent over an oar, spurred on by the overseers cruel lash. My nights will find me little sleep, as they will be spent satisfying an endless stream of seaman. View attachment 1090096
I hope it's a begining of your another fantastic story. You are perfect in description of public flogging.

Thank you. I may pick this up later but for now I have four sequel stories running at once. Kind of difficult to keep up in my spare time.
When you finish those sequels maybe you should do a poll on which of those vignettes your fans would like to continue? There are a lot of great themes out there like Bridewell. Unless, of course, you're already tired of the current stories. I hope you will not.

Back
Top Bottom