Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
When you finish those sequels maybe you should do a poll on which of those vignettes your fans would like to continue? There are a lot of great themes out there like Bridewell. Unless, of course, you're already tired of the current stories. I hope you will not.
Ok. I can do that. I just completed a story “Left in Kabul” on my Corporal History - Virgin to the Lash thread. So how about it ..
Vote for one of my vignettes on this thread and I will tally the votes. Whichever vignette wins will turn into a continuous story. Sounds like fun let’s go for it. I anxiously await your choice.

Ms Alicia Martin was so f-ing hot. Today she had a short tight shirt on and every time she bent over … oh wow! She had to have one of the best pair of boobs on the planet too. Those low cut tops and tight sweaters. If she wore a bra it must have been made out of tissue paper. No matter what blouse or sweater she wore, those nipples were always front and center.
C96007FD-685F-4682-A85B-E8FE39924CBE.jpeg
She made American history bearable for Jimmy and I. Maybe some of the other guys in class didn’t notice but we did. Of course we were a little older than most of the other guys and girls. We were already 18 because we were held back a year in grade school. She almost had us kicked out of school. It was just, you know, just some screwing around. Unfortunately she noticed that Jimmy and I were texting during class. She made us surrender our phones before we could delete the texts.

She turned us into the principal. She showed him the texts. Some comments about her sweet tits and tight ass. Some photoshopped pics of her taking it in the rear and giving blow jobs. No big deal for us but it was for her. We got only two weeks mostly cause my dad used his influence, he was the supervisor of the local martial law unit. Since our president was elected for a second time, democracy was out the door…hello monarchy. Citizen rights were a thing of the past. The only law was what the martial law unit said it was.

My dad wasn’t impressed with Ms Martin’s attitude. He told me to catch her Friday lecture on current affairs on my cell phone. I did and he got his techie guys to do a little editing. Soon Ms Alicia Martin was on trial for sedition, criticizing the government and promoting protest. Jimmy and I were witnesses for the state. Our testimony and the edited video got her convicted. Sentenced a public whipping. Naked of course .Fifty lashes on her naked back and bottom.
93384E79-A385-44CC-B80E-834DE7A88F0A.jpeg
My dad promised Jimmy and I front row seats for the whipping. I can’t wait to see her naked. For a “special treat” he said, the three of us would visit her in her cell the night before her whipping. Jimmy and I were pumped. Not sure that she is gonna get much sleep that night . It might be the last chance she gets to teach two of her most admiring students a thing or two.

My dad promised Jimmy and I front row seats for the whipping. I can’t wait to see her naked. For a “special treat” he said, the three of us would visit her in her cell the night before her whipping. Jimmy and I were pumped. Not sure that she is gonna get much sleep that night . It might be the last chance she gets to teach two of her most admiring students a thing or two.
The last night before her Judicial Corporal Punishment, she doesn't get much sleep.
5wG0nget_t.jpeg

This beautiful young contemporary martyr is deeply contemplating her fate as she is bound in preparation for her torture. She is being positioned to thrust her chest forward, as her body is whipped. Then her tender breasts will receive special attention from the torturers: pincers will precede her branding with a hot iron. She is determined to endure it all with dignity
dcwey7m-e3b34373-8634-4052-88b8-9fd14b0f7c17.jpg

A buxom detainee has lost her composure as she awaits her fate. She is not happy, and lets her emotions get the better of her. As the executioner rains down blow after blow on her body with his whip, she will steel herself to survive the ordeal
heaven_can_wait_by_davidsamson_d5ui9jz-fullview.jpg

"Have courage my love, I will see you out on the scaffold soon. Look into my eyes as they whip you, and think of how I will comfort you when it is over. You are strong and brave, you can do this. If you cannot stand another blow, cry out for the executioners to stop. I made a deal with them to accept your remaining blows myself. Here they come, remember I will join you, and be beside you."
in_turn_by_davidsamson_d16k79e-fullview.jpg

They said that I was a radical. They said I preached sedition. They said I was a traitor to my country. They called me the beautiful anti-government journalist. They said that I had been warned over and over again, but I refused to listen.They said that the time to take responsibility for the damage I had done had come.Yes, That’s what the prosecutors said about me.
BFED40BE-9B58-4FBE-84B6-3C38E372698C.jpeg
There was no defense team defending me. There was no jury. There was no judge, Just a military tribunal to decide whether I was innocent or guilty. What a joke. But it wasn’t so funny.I was being judged by the same people who had charged me. Ever since this government had come back into power, martial law became the only law in this polarized country. Regular citizens were now patrolling the streets with AK rifles. They decided what was right and wrong, they did whatever ….there were no consequences. The consequences were for those who didn’t think like them.
45ECD585-1337-44E9-8A96-47DF70E5B64D.jpeg
I had lost my job at the newspaper soon after the new government took over. I guess they didn't appreciate my reports about the brutal treatment, imprisonment and deportation of immigrants, those of alternative religious beliefs, and those who opposed this “ government of the people.”
When I continued telling, about the flogging of women, 4096CF56-6368-4977-A437-B32D169DA2DB.jpegforced servitude, and executions on social media; I must have pushed the wrong button.

I tried to tell all those watching my televised trial about the wrongs committed by the government against citizens of our country. For my outburst, I was gagged and chained to my chair. It didn’t take long for the three military officers to find me guilty.
I was sentenced to be part of the Independence Day festivities. I was to be the headliner of twenty people being punished. It was to be televised nationwide. I was to be whipped naked, 100 strokes. 5B225CDF-ACDC-480D-A68E-C96C62271A0C.jpeg A3CB09D0-BF78-49B6-8072-C71C8A12B1D3.jpegThen branded with a hot iron. A large “T” for traitor. I was spared prison, but instead relegated to work in the fields. There weren’t any migrant workers anymore. They had all been deported. Just criminals toiling under the lash of the government overseers.C4C4B406-7D0A-4365-9CA0-B55EF97D1996.jpeg 31ED0F2A-51D5-410F-AFA1-62A090A94D02.jpeg

When you finish those sequels maybe you should do a poll on which of those vignettes your fans would like to continue? There are a lot of great themes out there like Bridewell. Unless, of course, you're already tired of the current stories. I hope you will not.
Well I guess the votes are in. As my birthday present to you who voted I will continue the vignette I started about Bridewell. I will start a new thread called :
Bridewell, my Penance , my Pain. I will post the original chapter there today and continue with the next chapter as soon as I am able.

Back
Top Bottom