What is some good consensual S/M material?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have been a sadist sexually speaking as long as I can remember, since puberty. But non-consensual stuff doesn't do it for me. I don't judge people who are into that, because I totally understand that you can be into the non-consensual stuff as a fantasy without ever wanting to do that in real life. It's just not my kink. My biggest kink, for whatever reason, is if a woman asks me to hurt her in an erotic way. But there's not that much material out there from what I can tell that satisfies my particular kink. I don't get much out of an un-consensual S/M scenarios, in fact it turns me off, but the idea of a woman asking for pain turns me on a lot. I've been lucky to have a couple of women in my life who I have been having a great time with, and who understand this aspect of my nature, but when I am by myself and I would like to explore my fantasies it seems it's kind of hard for me to find what I am really looking for online. What I'd like to find is more stuff about masochistic women inviting people to erotically hurt them and enjoying it. My biggest kink, probably, is to give a masochist woman what she wants in every sense of the term, helping her to orgasm by giving her the pain that she craves. So I'd like to get some suggestions of images or stories of women asking for sadism.

Last edited:
Some of my stories involve women asking for it (or being lured into it), but most of the time regretting it once they are committed.

I have been a sadist sexually speaking as long as I can remember, since puberty. But non-consensual stuff doesn't do it for me. I don't judge people who are into that, because I totally understand that you can be into the non-consensual stuff as a fantasy without ever wanting to do that in real life. It's just not my kink. My biggest kink, for whatever reason, is if a woman asks me to hurt her in an erotic way. But there's not that much material out there from what I can tell that satisfies my particular kink. I don't get much out of an un-consensual S/M scenarios, in fact it turns me off, but the idea of a woman asking for pain turns me on a lot. I've been lucky to have a couple of women in my life who I have been having a great time with, and who understand this aspect of my nature, but when I am by myself and I would like to explore my fantasies it seems it's kind of hard for me to find what I am really looking for online. What I'd like to find is more stuff about masochistic women inviting people to erotically hurt them and enjoying it. My biggest kink, probably, is to give a masochist woman what she wants in every sense of the term, helping her to orgasm by giving her the pain that she craves. So I'd like to get some suggestions of images or stories of women asking for sadism.
My feelings are similar, in that I'm mostly not into non-consensual stories. I *love* creating art and stories where a woman seeks out or agrees to some very difficult, rough & humiliating treatment. My scenarios usually don't focus on pain. Rather they focus on a young woman agreeing to some kind of long-term bondage situation (maybe permanent for life). Of all the art and stories I've created this one seems to be the most popular.

milking barn recruit - saved on 20240901.jpg
I've created other stories and art about a young woman who considers becoming a milking girl like this. My audience seems to enjoy this a lot. I've also done some ponygirl art and stories--again in those stories the decision to become a naked ponygirl will be permanent for life, with no release in the future to look forward to. Those stories and art are also very popular. For example:

watching the ponygirls.jpg

Here is one of my stories based on consensual crucifixion

One thing I've realized about myself lately is that I really enjoy going back and forth between sadism and intimacy. I'm sure that this isn't uncommon. I love to go back and forth between beating a girl's ass and then deeply making out with her, where the making out isn't some kind of domination thing where I've forcing my tongue into her mouth, but is actually more of an intimate French kiss back and forth. It really turns me on when I give a girl a few hard spanks and then make out with her, and I feel how excited the spanking has made her by how lively her tongue is, how she presses it against my tongue, how flushed her cheeks are under my hands. That combined with role-play is amazing. I love touching her and smelling her and feeling her turn-on rising as I inflict both pain and pleasure on her, feeling the heat of her body get higher and higher and her beginning to buckle and writhe uncontrollably.

Purely detached, clinical abuse doesn't do much for me. Nothing whatsoever against people who are into that, it's just not quite my thing. I prefer to have an intimate, connected interaction with the lady while I am hurting her.

Back
Top Bottom