Women on Horseback

Go to CruxDreams.com
What is Meadowsurfing? I asked google and even they won’t tell me. :(

I've never heard of it either. But I'll take a guess that it's maybe something like pulling someone along behind the horse?
I have a horse myself, but I'm not in America. Plus I don't see the appeal for myself lol.

What is Meadowsurfing? I asked google and even they won’t tell me. :(
Meadow surfing is being pulled behind a horse. My girl friend had a horse and a place to ride int the woods, and we both really started liking it. I have no explanation wht we liked it. But ut was sexy behind her posting.

I've never heard of it either. But I'll take a guess that it's maybe something like pulling someone along behind the horse?
I have a horse myself, but I'm not in America. Plus I don't see the appeal for myself lol.
My girl friend used to rope and pull me. We both really started liking it. Haven't done it for a long time. But I would like to find someone who'd be willing to give it a try. Where on earth are you?

Hello,
I’m imagining something like the music video in TKO where Justin Timberlake is being dragged through the desert behind a truck. Am I correct to assume this is called Meadowsurfing?

Hello,
I’m imagining something like the music video in TKO where Justin Timberlake is being dragged through the desert behind a truck. Am I correct to assume this is called Meadowsurfing?
The idea is a pretty woman uses a rope to drag me behind her horse in the meadow land for a while. My girl friend used to rope and drag me around; and we really got to like it. She used to enjoy her horse between her legs while she rode too. The first name I learned for it, so it didn't sound impossibly rough was "meadow surfing". Other names are "hyde racing", "mutton-busting" and "magic carpet". I've seen videos of horse dragging that are quite sexy, too.

I am looking for a woman with a horse and space to ride in in the Seattle area who would be interested in meadowsurfing me behind her horse.
Does your idea of meadow surfing mean being dragged naked behind a horse through a field of nettles and thorns?

• Wow
Reactions: CCG
Hell No!

Meadow surfing is being dragged behind a pretty women through a meadow and underbrush while fully dressed. My girlfriend long ago used to like dragging me behind her all through the fields and woods behind her family farm. There was no one else around; so no one to explain to. I had a safe word. Otherwise she did not stop.

• Love
Reactions: CCG
I can already imagine the TKO music playing as you’re being dragged hehe. ^_^
Hell No!

Meadow surfing is being dragged behind a pretty women through a meadow and underbrush while fully dressed. My girlfriend long ago used to like dragging me behind her all through the fields and woods behind her family farm. There was no one else around; so no one to explain to. I had a safe word. Otherwise she did not stop.

Back
Top Bottom