Go to CruxDreams.com

holy68

Assistant executioner
Just to let you know that in the futur all our videos will be on one website only, with a new approach and concept. You can see again our videos (12 in total) with lower prices on Vimeo only.
Just go to : https://vimeo.com/womenonthecross/vod_pages Will be adding new stuff soon.

Thank you.

Hi is there any chance you could get hold of that model Indra used in the girl carrying and crucifixion.
It would be good to see her arrested condemned and sentenced fully clothed, as a preamble to the carrying and then after she is nailed, the cross is raised and she is displayed completely naked.
If you are unable to access her again, why not do the complete sequence as above with a new model and equal drama.
I have just downloaded carrying and crucifixion for the second time and there is so much that could be added to make a fantastic story.

This site has been quiet for quiet for quite some time now. I sure would be interested in finding some of their old material. Has anyone heard anything?

I feel as though it is unlikely we will see any new material from this artist which is truly disappointing. The work was fantastic. If anyone has anyone knows how to access thier material please let me know! I've tried to contact the creator.

Back
Top Bottom