Women pissing under torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Badia piss4 - enhanced.jpg

A beautiful image by the artist Badia, slightly modified by using artificial intelligence

Well, it's not like you would stop so I could take a potty break. I'll be pissing if crucified/being crucified, so of course I'll piss under torture, and maybe more! :eek:

What a considerate torturer you'd be if I was allowed to go to the loo.

"Aaargh! Aaargh! Stop! Stop! Please! Oh! Oh!"

"You ready to confess bitch? Tell us everything?"

No! No! I'm not telling you fuckers shit! I just hafta piss is all. Really bad!"

"What? Right now? We just got started. Haven't even used the nipple clamps on you yet. Can't you hold it?"

"No, I can't. I really, really have to go!"

"First, tell me what you know. Confess it all. Then you can go."

"Like I said, not telling you fuckers anything."

"Well then, we'll just proceed with the nipple clamps."

"No! No! Please! I really gotta pee. So bad!"

"Fuck! Well, why didn't you go before?"

"Duh! Don't you think I would have if I had to. Sheesh! Remember, I have a girl bladder. Can't hold it like you guys can for crying out loud! All this stress you're causing me isn't helping any. Not to mention the rapes. Besides, it's bad for you to hold it. I could get an infection."

"What? That's bullshit. Where'd you hear that?"

"In health ed, that's where, if you must know. Ask any girl, she'll tell you the same. Obviously, you've never had a UTI."

"A what? Fuck it. You can hold it if you want to. Anyhow, I can't stop now. The whole point of torture is to . . ."

"Okay then! You want me to piss all over your fancy whatchamacallit thingy you have me tied to? Hmm? Because I'll do it, for sure."

"No, you won't! You won't embarrass yourself like that."

"If you force me to, I will. And it'll be your fault. So don't blame me when it happens."

"Oh, all right! Guys, untie this bitch. She needs a fucking potty break. :mad:"

"Oh thanks. I'll be quick. Promise."

"You better be. Don't make me send someone in there to look for you."

"You won't have to! Sheesh!"

"Hey, hey, don't give me any attitude. I'm doing you a favor here."

"Okay, okay! Can I go now, please."

Go! Go! Hey, wait. Hold on a sec."

"What now? I can't fucking hold it much longer!"

"One of you guys go with her so she doesn't try to escape."

"Really? I can't piss if you're gonna watch me. Some privacy, please!"

"OK! OK! Damn! Fucking cunts make everything so fucking complicated! Just go now and make it quick. We got a lot of work ahead of us."

"I understand. You don't need to get mad at me and call me names. Sheesh! Can't help it when nature calls."

"Just fucking go! Go!"

"Thanks. Umm, think I also have to do a number 2, so I'll need a little more time."

"Whatever! Just go, go, go! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:"

"Hey, there's no TP in here!"

":mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom