Yolanda - a pre-Dolcett story.

Go to CruxDreams.com

THW

Executioner
From the prologue:

The story is inspired by THW's imagining of who the owner of this bdsmlr blog might be : Jolanda-dolcet Slavegirl. The author of the blog is not involved.

It's not going to go far at all into Dolcett territory (no gore, no cannibalism, no death, no cooking), but it is going to explore - and try to make at least a little believable, that the incomprehensibly sweetly docile and accepting victims in Doclett's comics could occur, as it were, 'in the wild'.

(I doubt this applies here, but) if the name 'Dolcett' means nothing to you, you could safely read this before taking any risks.

If you're going to read the story, it may be of interest that it is this page from the comic Ali's Bet which poses the question; How could real girls end up here?*

That said, its a story. Here goes. Episode 1 is quite vanilla - setup.

Yolanda, Part 1

Attachments

• [Yolanda,1,at work].jpg
    858 KB · Views: 35
  • [Yolanda,1,in the group].png
    [Yolanda,1,in the group].png
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
  • [Yolanda,1,at dinner].jpg
    [Yolanda,1,at dinner].jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 79
  • [Yolanda,1,dogging].jpg
    [Yolanda,1,dogging].jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
You might consider putting the text of your story in the thread, rather than linking off-site, but we can leave that to your discretion. Sounds like an interesting premise. :):periodico:
Because there are over 200 stories on my site, and I work to format them nicely, it would be a lot of work. The site is free, no login, no ads, no paywall, no trackers.

This thread picked my interest. I went to the site and selected "Capitulation" to give it a try.

The setup is well done, I'm on the first part.

The pictures are like concept arts. They do not detract you from keep reading.

The only thing I was looking for and didn't find was a word count on the stories and a synopsis.

Excellent site find!

This thread picked my interest. I went to the site and selected "Capitulation" to give it a try.

The only thing I was looking for and didn't find was a word count on the stories and a synopsis.

Excellent site find!
Thank you! I hope you find more to enjoy.

Although there is not a word count, there is an approximate reading time, which might help.

I'll admit, I'm not a fan of synopses; I really don't like to be told the plot of a movie before I watch it. And, as an author, they're hard work. This is not to say you shouldn't want one, just my excuses for not providing!

I hope you will persevere, nonetheless.

A

Excellent site find!
Actually,your wish being my command, I have added word count.

Enjoy!

Hugo (static site generator) is awesome!

Images from Yolanda 2

Spolier alert: the older woman here - Marcia, is my Markie (the cruel domme from Ali's bet), and the younger one my version of her sub, Penny (you know what happens to her).

Attachments

• [Yolanda,2,Alison].jpg
    [Yolanda,2,Alison].jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 34
  • [Yolanda,2,Marcia].jpg
    [Yolanda,2,Marcia].jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom