Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
One of the main reasons that people across the western world are moving to the right is because for some time now, the political narrative has been primarily orchestrated by the extreme left. And once you move to the extremes of any ideology, the various groups become indistinguishable.

Just look at what's happening all over America right now, with obnoxious, entitled far-left extremists calling for the extermination of the Jews - and the ultimate irony is that if you oppose their position, they'll call you a nazi!

WTF?????

Than again, I'm not sure if the word "nazi" carries any real meaning anymore - after all, these days you get called a nazi if you don't like the latest Disney movie!

I've always been a left-leaning centrist, but I don't even recognise what the left has become in the last 15-20 years - it seems as though the left and right have swapped sides :(

What we need is for everybody to move to the centre abandon this insane tribalism - then things will be vastly improved and the world will become a much better and a much safer place for everybody...
Very well said. :clap:

One of the main reasons that people across the western world are moving to the right is because for some time now, the political narrative has been primarily orchestrated by the extreme left. And once you move to the extremes of any ideology, the various groups become indistinguishable.

Just look at what's happening all over America right now, with obnoxious, entitled far-left extremists calling for the extermination of the Jews - and the ultimate irony is that if you oppose their position, they'll call you a nazi!

WTF?????

Than again, I'm not sure if the word "nazi" carries any real meaning anymore - after all, these days you get called a nazi if you don't like the latest Disney movie!

I've always been a left-leaning centrist, but I don't even recognise what the left has become in the last 15-20 years - it seems as though the left and right have swapped sides :(

What we need is for everybody to move to the centre abandon this insane tribalism - then things will be vastly improved and the world will become a much better and a much safer place for everybody...
It is a shame that during a protest, there is never someone with a sign that reads “Let’s do something that makes sense.”
Borrowing a quote from Craig Ferguson after he became a US citizen and concerning politics here “It’s like watching someone you love loose their mind.”

Now, on with the whippings!

WTF?????

One of the main motivations of the campus protests in the United States, is the prevention of a genocide of Palestinians in Gaza. Over 34,000 men, women and children have been killed, 75,000 wounded, housing has been largely destroyed, hospitals and healthcare infrastructure destroyed, and famine is on the horizon, if not already present. In fact, many of the protestors are Jewish themselves, ashamed of what their government is doing, and calling for some sanity and moderation in dealing with this situation. How much killing of brown skinned people that worship differently is enough?

One of the main motivations of the campus protests in the United States, is the prevention of a genocide of Palestinians in Gaza. Over 34,000 men, women and children have been killed, 75,000 wounded, housing has been largely destroyed, hospitals and healthcare infrastructure destroyed, and famine is on the horizon, if not already present. In fact, many of the protestors are Jewish themselves, ashamed of what their government is doing, and calling for some sanity and moderation in dealing with this situation. How much killing of brown skinned people that worship differently is enough?
Nobody is attempting to downplay the tragedy of the situation in Gaza, but radical leftists at $100,000 per year colleges disrupting the academic pursuits of the majority is NOT a good way to make your point. In fact all this is going to do is to turn the general public away from your cause. There is a proper way to conduct a peaceful protest and this is not it. Neither, to a large extent have these protests been completely peaceful, and omce you resort to voilence and/or criminal damage, unlawful occupation of properties etc, you will lose popular support and have to face the consequences of your actions, because the rule of law must be upheld.

Nobody is trying to stop you protesting - certainly in America, the right to protest (peacefully) is protected under the 1st Ammendment, but this must be tempered by common sense and the respect for the law. The 1st Ammendment does NOT give anyone the right to damage or occupy properrty or to disrupt the lives and activities of the law-abiding majority.

There are a great many heinous activities being perpetrated by various groups around the world. Some lawful, others not. Everybody in civilised western countries has the right to stand up and express their opinions (regardless of what the media - both mainstream and social - would try to suggest), but breaking the law is not going to win any favours, especially if you're trying to win the support of those whose lives you are disrupting.

Anyone who tries to mess with my day to day activities by means of activist protests is going to with their father had used a condom :mad:

It's like those pathetic wankstains who glue themselves to the roads to protest the oil industry. I've noticed that this is getting a bit less common these days since a driver in Germany decided that he'd had enough and just drove over one of them. Many of these losers are starting to think twice about putting themselves in harm's way because ultimately, they're all just cowards.

Anyway, enough of this nonsense. Let's get back to the topic of whipping... :)

Nobody is attempting to downplay the tragedy of the situation in Gaza, but radical leftists at $100,000 per year colleges disrupting the academic pursuits of the majority is NOT a good way to make your point. In fact all this is going to do is to turn the general public away from your cause. There is a proper way to conduct a peaceful protest and this is not it. Neither, to a large extent have these protests been completely peaceful, and omce you resort to voilence and/or criminal damage, unlawful occupation of properties etc, you will lose popular support and have to face the consequences of your actions, because the rule of law must be upheld.

Nobody is trying to stop you protesting - certainly in America, the right to protest (peacefully) is protected under the 1st Ammendment, but this must be tempered by common sense and the respect for the law. The 1st Ammendment does NOT give anyone the right to damage or occupy properrty or to disrupt the lives and activities of the law-abiding majority.

There are a great many heinous activities being perpetrated by various groups around the world. Some lawful, others not. Everybody in civilised western countries has the right to stand up and express their opinions (regardless of what the media - both mainstream and social - would try to suggest), but breaking the law is not going to win any favours, especially if you're trying to win the support of those whose lives you are disrupting.

Anyone who tries to mess with my day to day activities by means of activist protests is going to with their father had used a condom :mad:

It's like those pathetic wankstains who glue themselves to the roads to protest the oil industry. I've noticed that this is getting a bit less common these days since a driver in Germany decided that he'd had enough and just drove over one of them. Many of these losers are starting to think twice about putting themselves in harm's way because ultimately, they're all just cowards.

We should whip the protestors. Have em strip and use the bullwhip

Karl Marx (born in the same city as me of all places) was a strange bird and I have no idea what bad stuff he smoked every morning, but on 1 point he was 100% right:
‘Religion is the opium of the people’! (K. Marx, 1843/44)
And the whole Middle East shit and many other wars as well as terrorist attacks are basically about shitty questions of faith, which are now gradually poisoning the entire civilised Western world (which actually already has enough to do with itself).
Jews... Muslims... Christians... will they ever begin to behave like intelligent human beings?

On the other hand: all opinions are fully justified in a democratic society and that's a good thing! But this is an erotic platform.
And so I take up darkprincess' suggestion:
Let's get back to the topic of whipping...

Yes, please, please!
(thank you, darkprincess)
Bad enough that all this shit, all these brainless people out there, crazy asphalt stickers, religious fanatics, unrealistic politicians, right-wing and left-wing radicals, conspiracy theorists, etc. are poisoning our society - so let's at least keep CFs clean (and erotically stimulating)!

Last edited:

Just a final word on this... It is curious that many of these protests are occurring at our elite (and expensive) universities. It makes me wonder if these will be experiences these students will store away as they speak fondly of their salad days during breaks from their careers as investment bankers at Goldman Sachs or prestigious law firms. I suspect much of this will go away once finals are completed the spring semester ends. Then students will embark on their internships or European tours.
However, we do have a 1st Amendment in this country, and it is utilized to protest and make an important political point. This is how civil rights were gained, the Vietnam War stopped, and Apartheid eliminated. MLK obtained these rights for Blacks in this country through the practice of peaceful civil disobedience, which is what is being practiced here. Heavily armed police in riot gear with clubs, gas masks, rubber bullets and assault rifles who are physically attacking unarmed students (largely female) are the ones often instigating the violence. In fact, a weapon was discharged in the Columbia University assault. This must stop. All participants must obey the law. There must be a respect for all religions.
I hope this is all under control before the Democratic convention this summer in Chicago so there is no repeat of the unfortunate history of events of 1968 at the convention. And most importantly, no repeat of the killing of protesters at Kent State University in 1970 (four dead in Ohio) by the Ohio National Guard. This is a very dangerous situation and must be de-escalated. Unfortunately, many elements of our society are exploiting their "outrage" over these events for political gain.
Now back to whipping!

I recall what russian comminist like Lenin and Stalin called followers in places like France, england etc, "Useful idiots!"

I recall what russian comminist like Lenin and Stalin called followers in places like France, england etc, "Useful idiots!"
'Idiots ... but useful idiots.' An opinion generally ascribed to Lenin and/ or Stalin, but I did a bit of research and found that there's no evidence either of them said such a thing (even in Russian), though they may well have thought it. Similar phrases were used by various US journalists and politicians in the inter-war years, and it re-emerged in the now familiar form early in the Cold War.

Back
Top Bottom