Votes: 76 57.6%
  • pillar

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • common cross

Votes: 51 38.6%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I would choose the X cross

If a beautiful woman wanted me to crucify her, then while I scourged her on her bare back and buttocks, I would place a crown of thorns on her temples, and she would carry her cross up the hill, and I would nail her wrists to the cross (crux ordinaria according to method number 1 or 2 I would nail her feet to the cross either according to method 1 or 2, i.e. both feet together with one nail (with the obligatory foot rest), or method 3, or method 7 or 8. The woman herself chose the method.
Once I had nailed her wrists to the small of my back, I would have taken off my clothes and had hot sex with her. First I would lubricate her pussy, then I would insert my penis into her vagina or anus and I would penetrate her womanhood again and again, kissing her, caressing her breasts and pussy, while she would move her hips, moaning in pain from the pierced wrists, the whipping and the crown of thorns . Once I had ejaculated in her vagina or anus, I would get dressed, nail her feet to the cross, and then raise the cross up in the air.
If a woman wanted me to nail her feet in a number 7 or 8 fashion, I would first nail the wrists of her feet and then have hot, brutal sex with her. The woman would moan in pain from the nail wounds, the flogging and the crown of thorns, and I would painfully caress her pussy, then I would insert my cock into her vagina and kiss her, fondle her tits and pussy, cumming inside her. Finally, I would lift the small of her back and attach a retractable vibrator to the small of her back so that it could enter her vagina or anus.
Of course, when she was hanging naked on the cross, I would still caress her, for example by whipping her tits, kissing her from the ladder, or feeding her from the sponge.

If a beautiful woman wanted me to crucify her, then while I scourged her on her bare back and buttocks, I would place a crown of thorns on her temples, and she would carry her cross up the hill, and I would nail her wrists to the cross (crux ordinaria according to method number 1 or 2 I would nail her feet to the cross either according to method 1 or 2, i.e. both feet together with one nail (with the obligatory foot rest), or method 3, or method 7 or 8. The woman herself chose the method.
Once I had nailed her wrists to the small of my back, I would have taken off my clothes and had hot sex with her. First I would lubricate her pussy, then I would insert my penis into her vagina or anus and I would penetrate her womanhood again and again, kissing her, caressing her breasts and pussy, while she would move her hips, moaning in pain from the pierced wrists, the whipping and the crown of thorns . Once I had ejaculated in her vagina or anus, I would get dressed, nail her feet to the cross, and then raise the cross up in the air.
If a woman wanted me to nail her feet in a number 7 or 8 fashion, I would first nail the wrists of her feet and then have hot, brutal sex with her. The woman would moan in pain from the nail wounds, the flogging and the crown of thorns, and I would painfully caress her pussy, then I would insert my cock into her vagina and kiss her, fondle her tits and pussy, cumming inside her. Finally, I would lift the small of her back and attach a retractable vibrator to the small of her back so that it could enter her vagina or anus.
Of course, when she was hanging naked on the cross, I would still caress her, for example by whipping her tits, kissing her from the ladder, or feeding her from the sponge.
I didn't think you were the kind who would do that.

method 6, nails through heels ,very stabil to stand on and
exposed , good for raping bevore rising upright
Certainly the guards who would nail you to the cross, lift your cross, and then guard your cross would be tempted to not only caress your pussy, but also lubricate your vagina and anus. If there were, for example, 3 guards, you would have triple sex. And before they put you on the cross, you would give them fellatio.

method 6, nails through heels ,very stabil to stand on and
exposed , good for raping bevore rising upright
If they are smart, your crucifiers will allow the audience to take turns raping you (for a fee, of course ;) ). Your crucifixion would be very profitable for someone and you would entertain so many people :devil:

Back
Top Bottom