A Little Crucifixion Story - 01

Go to CruxDreams.com
That's all for the moment. I have to prepare the second part which shall be more difficult than the first, but I have some ideas already.

Attachments

• Firmina_s Way of the Cross - 53.jpg
    Firmina_s Way of the Cross - 53.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 268
  • Firmina_s Way of the Cross - 54.jpg
    Firmina_s Way of the Cross - 54.jpg
    738.8 KB · Views: 331
  • Firmina_s Way of the Cross - 55.jpg
    Firmina_s Way of the Cross - 55.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 321
  • Firmina_s Way of the Cross - 56.jpg
    Firmina_s Way of the Cross - 56.jpg
    500.8 KB · Views: 503
Is it all ? Anima, I want to thanks you very much to have posted this story : it remembers so much my own crucifixions !

I've been so much aroused by the simplicity of this girl, by her manner to envisage her supplice like a thing that she couldn't escape, like a "natural" thing ; it's also my conception, as a woman, of the crucifixion !

Certainly that during my next crucifixion, I'll think about your pics ... Thanks a lot ! blonde-woman-blowing-kiss.jpg

Is it all ? Anima, I want to thanks you very much to have posted this story : it remembers so much my own crucifixions !

I've been so much aroused by the simplicity of this girl, by her manner to envisage her supplice like a thing that she couldn't escape, like a "natural" thing ; it's also my conception, as a woman, of the crucifixion !

Certainly that during my next crucifixion, I'll think about your pics ... Thanks a lot ! View attachment 141444

Messaline, I am deeply gratified by your considerations. I didn't think that my simple story would touch such deep emotions.

Messaline, I am deeply gratified by your considerations. I didn't think that my simple story would touch such deep emotions.

Oh, Anima, really your story was talking to me because so near of my reality ...
Fantasy is good, .... a moment ...:D, but to live this experience is the deepest sensation that I've ever lived ...:rolleyes:

I know that you dont appreciate the nails, and me , I'm a little tired to see only these kinds of crucifixions here ...
Your story was bringing a few of fresh aera !:rolleyes:

That's all for the moment. I have to prepare the second part which shall be more difficult than the first, but I have some ideas already.
great work ...................the way you present your story..................and indeed you are worth that place in our archives:devil:.

Back
Top Bottom