After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
CRUX CHRONICLE

Monday May 26th, 2014

TREE BRANCHES OUT

In a surprise development on Sunday the Crux world was stunned to hear that the Hanging Tree, supported by some wheeling and dealing from R. Rodent Tax Accountants Inc., has branched out into slave training.

Leaving the Hill of 100 crosses ankle deep in litter and nude corpses, Tree said “I thought a 'pin dyke' was a lesbian cross-stitcher...” presumably indicating another mysterious form of training that he has in mind.

View attachment 125860

Current prisoner, Cxslave (pictured above) viewed this development with some alarm, stating “Well it's a big summer blockbuster for us that's for sure! Also something tells me that Tree is very much an equal opportunity slaver though!

View attachment 125861

The Rebel slave Barbaria, recently resurrected following her grisly death on the Hill of 100 crosses, said ‘OMG, Tree has become a white slaver! Who knows where this will lead?’

Wherever it leads, Barb, you can be sure the Crux Chronicler will be watching!
Lol that makes me feel so much better....:confused:. Love to how Barb could be resurrected though...:popcorn:

I think I was carried aloft by a white swan....or was that in another thread? Something about Valkyrie anyway....
Great as long as it wasn't a Zena thing! :p

Tree is not a 'white slaver' or a slaver of any kind. Much like the execution of rebel slaves where Tree had nothing to do with the slaves being condemned to death (unless you want to hold him at fault for being a crappy defense attorney) Tree has nothing to do with slaves being slaves. He only helps train them...

T

Tree is not a 'white slaver' or a slaver of any kind. Much like the execution of rebel slaves where Tree had nothing to do with the slaves being condemned to death (unless you want to hold him at fault for being a crappy defense attorney) Tree has nothing to do with slaves being slaves. He only helps train them...

T
Quite correct. I agree that the best slave trainers do not trouble themselves with procurement. They leave that to lesser goons. They are only focused on breaking their subjects and training them in order to get the highest possible profit from their sales. Well maybe also because Tree just likes it....:devil:

T

Yeah yeah yeah...heard this one all before....and Admi is an honest judge too.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah yeah yeah...heard this one all before....and Admi is an honest judge too.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
OH BTW Admi,before you judge us,please make sure you are perfect.

Back
Top Bottom