AI generated images

Go to CruxDreams.com
Since the new Boroughmaster took office, a lot of these have been appearing all over the city, on the streets and even inside some public establishments. I wonder what that's all about? There were many protests over his dubious rise to power. He has vowed to clean up the "noxious" areas and that violators of the strict new ordinances would be dealt with severely, but was vague in his actual plans. Surely he wasn't contemplating....

Attachments

• 1DA02C5CFD04F6535924866F1B65018CBF969C7CE9A6902459A2F450852547A2.jpeg
    1DA02C5CFD04F6535924866F1B65018CBF969C7CE9A6902459A2F450852547A2.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 315
Since the new Boroughmaster took office, a lot of these have been appearing all over the city, on the streets and even inside some public establishments. I wonder what that's all about? There were many protests over his dubious rise to power. He has vowed to clean up the "noxious" areas and that violators of the strict new ordinances would be dealt with severely, but was vague in his actual plans. Surely he wasn't contemplating....
Sounds like the start of a story?

So I was getting ready to launch into a raucus story and was trying to set the stage of 1) why crucifixes would be on street corners, and 2) reasons for whether or not anyone would be on them. I later see that 3/4 of my images were deleted from my post because of a 400KB limit.

I had posted 4 total pics that none should have been more than 2MB, which I thought complied with the rules. They were original AI images that I created. By being empty crosses on street corners they were boring, perhaps, but also the settings of a larger story that would lead to some very high-quality images of a modern society where public crucifixions take place.

After having my posts edited previously for too many images at once, I didn't want to break any more rules and have been trying to be careful not to overpost etc. I found the whole list of rules for the forum and see this listed in the rule updates from Feb 2023:

1. A limit of 5 image posts per person per day per thread.
Exceptions:
Illustrated stories which can contain up to 10 images per post but only one such post per thread per day
Gifs: no more than 1 per thread per day.

2. Image sizes no larger than 400Kb.
(See below for helpful information on how to downsize large images to meet this standard)
Exceptions:
2.1 Any image hosted externally.
2,2 The following may be up to, but not more than, 2MB:
  • Artists' own original work.
  • Gifs.
  • PNGs in the CMCK thread (Crucifixion Manipulation Construction Kit).
AI-generated images:
The 400 KB limit applies to AI-generated images on open threads. However artists may incorporate AI generated elements into their original creations subject to the 2MB limit, and they may submit AI-generated work of good quality up to 2MB in the sections reserved for members' original work, where it will be subject to moderators' approval.

The AI clause is confusing to me. I've posted original AI pics just under 2MB before, and never was flagged for a 400KB limit. Looking at the AI pics on this thread most of the recent ones are over 400KB and rarely less. Some posts break other rules for quantity and content.

I want to abide by the rules but now am worried that my images will just be deleted from any post I make, which kinda ruins the fun.

What am I missing? Can someone help me understand what I'm doing wrong here?

So I was getting ready to launch into a raucus story and was trying to set the stage of 1) why crucifixes would be on street corners, and 2) reasons for whether or not anyone would be on them. I later see that 3/4 of my images were deleted from my post because of a 400KB limit.

I had posted 4 total pics that none should have been more than 2MB, which I thought complied with the rules. They were original AI images that I created. By being empty crosses on street corners they were boring, perhaps, but also the settings of a larger story that would lead to some very high-quality images of a modern society where public crucifixions take place.

After having my posts edited previously for too many images at once, I didn't want to break any more rules and have been trying to be careful not to overpost etc. I found the whole list of rules for the forum and see this listed in the rule updates from Feb 2023:

1. A limit of 5 image posts per person per day per thread.
Exceptions:
Illustrated stories which can contain up to 10 images per post but only one such post per thread per day
Gifs: no more than 1 per thread per day.

2. Image sizes no larger than 400Kb.
(See below for helpful information on how to downsize large images to meet this standard)
Exceptions:
2.1 Any image hosted externally.
2,2 The following may be up to, but not more than, 2MB:
  • Artists' own original work.
  • Gifs.
  • PNGs in the CMCK thread (Crucifixion Manipulation Construction Kit).
AI-generated images:
The 400 KB limit applies to AI-generated images on open threads. However artists may incorporate AI generated elements into their original creations subject to the 2MB limit, and they may submit AI-generated work of good quality up to 2MB in the sections reserved for members' original work, where it will be subject to moderators' approval.

The AI clause is confusing to me. I've posted original AI pics just under 2MB before, and never was flagged for a 400KB limit. Looking at the AI pics on this thread most of the recent ones are over 400KB and rarely less. Some posts break other rules for quantity and content.

I want to abide by the rules but now am worried that my images will just be deleted from any post I make, which kinda ruins the fun.

What am I missing? Can someone help me understand what I'm doing wrong here?
It’s always possible that there was a misunderstanding and the pics were deleted in error. PM me and I can take a look.

It’s always possible that there was a misunderstanding and the pics were deleted in error. PM me and I can take a look.
Thanks and I don't mean to make a stink about it, I was just like "what did I do now?" :doh: :grazy: It's really not a big deal and if I'm not actually annoying the staff by posting then I will carry on...

Cheers

Welcome to Peter's market. Today we have a lineup of diverse slaves for sale. Harshly trained and liberally whipped for a maximum compliance factor, they will obey your every commands by fear or going through hell again.

View attachment 1467904View attachment 1467905View attachment 1467906View attachment 1467907View attachment 1467908
If I were to purchase any of these pieces of whip meat, their miserable existence would indeed necessitate them to go through hell again…with their enslavement being a living hell.
I’ll start with inspecting the ginger, it looks appropriately scared.

Back
Top Bottom