All-new Pictures Of Crucified Women!! (mp5's Crux Thread & Day Spa)

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Death of Kiera Metz

It took her hours to die, slowly sliding down the pole, wailing and begging and squirming. When she saw the tip emerge from her screaming mouth she knew that no incantations could save her now. She writhed and struggled even as she suffocated, fighting to the last, until her body went limp in the night. Made aware of her capture and execution, the sorceress Triss Merigold planned to retrieve her body, for a proper burial, and not have her left out in the open like some sick trophy...

High quality PNG here.

Let me know what you think of this short little series. Should I follow it up with more? Perhaps more impalement, or another form of execution instead of just the cross?

Attachments

• Kiera Metz Death by Impalement 1.jpg
    Kiera Metz Death by Impalement 1.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 1,294
  • Kiera Metz Death by Impalement 2.jpg
    Kiera Metz Death by Impalement 2.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 1,072
  • Kiera Metz Death by Impalement 3.jpg
    Kiera Metz Death by Impalement 3.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 841
  • Kiera Metz Death by Impalement 4.jpg
    Kiera Metz Death by Impalement 4.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 849
  • Kiera Metz Death by Impalement 5.jpg
    Kiera Metz Death by Impalement 5.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 1,233
The Death of Kiera Metz

Let me know what you think of this short little series. Should I follow it up with more? Perhaps more impalement, or another form of execution instead of just the cross?
Tree's opinion...
The art, of course, is very good. I like the first set of pictures better than the second set. I just think she'd be dead before the tip comes out of her mouth... but remember Tree is a tough critic :rolleyes:

Tree's opinion...
The art, of course, is very good. I like the first set of pictures better than the second set. I just think she'd be dead before the tip comes out of her mouth... but remember Tree is a tough critic :rolleyes:
She's a sorceress, no doubt she has many ways of prolonging her own life... ways that, in the end, she wished she had never learned.

Kiera Metz: Impaled!

The young sorceress Kiera Metz was far too reckless, bringing her plans to Radovid, and now felt his wrath slowly work its way up inside her as she died, humiliatingly nude, in agony, in Hierarch Square. Her dimetrium shackles were the only thing still touching her skin, and she could feel them burning her and cutting her off from the spells she so desperately wished to unleash.

I've got a two-parter today. A little bit of a tweak of the existing story of the Witcher 3 (If you pick the worst options, which I always do!) High quality PNG on my Pixiv here. And feel free to comment on this art, or if you think Kiera really deserved her awful fate.
She sat just fine.
Through the ass straight into the mouth. Well, hold on, hold on belly.

Bethany the Wetnurse: Foot Fixation

With her mistress long gone, satisfied at a plan well executed, it was now a tale of woe between the screaming Bethany and the nails that were being driven mercilessly into her feet.

High quality Pixiv link HERE. Y'all's comments are getting better and better; it's what keeps this thread going. Only one more from Bethany before we are back at where we started... where she ended.
The feet details are my favorite aspect of crux. Love the attention you've given these!

The Death of Kiera Metz

It took her hours to die, slowly sliding down the pole, wailing and begging and squirming. When she saw the tip emerge from her screaming mouth she knew that no incantations could save her now. She writhed and struggled even as she suffocated, fighting to the last, until her body went limp in the night. Made aware of her capture and execution, the sorceress Triss Merigold planned to retrieve her body, for a proper burial, and not have her left out in the open like some sick trophy...

High quality PNG here.

Great job. And the most important thing. King Radovid chose the right hole.

The Death of Kiera Metz

High quality PNG here.

The Witcher theme is great, definitely the cross would be good, and other themes as well. (There is a really good group crux CGI scene of Triss, Yenn, and Ciri someone did that has been posted on this site before, I am not sue the name of the artist though. The ones you have done in this vein earlier in this thread are excellent as well.)

Last edited:
Well, let's get back on topic: Crucified women.

Anette's Agony: The Dread

Even though she felt deep down that she deserved it, the woman couldn't help but beg when the saw the nail that would be driven through her wrist. As always, love any comments that you would like to send my way, and the high quality version is here.

Anette Fears the Nail 1.jpgAnette Fears the Nail 2.jpgAnette Fears the Nail 3.jpgAnette Fears the Nail 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anette's Agony: Fucknailing

The hammers fell and she thought that was it, that she would suffer only those blows. But she was wrong: She was penetrated, violated, in every way imaginable at once. This one is too spicy for pixiv, so you know I am dying to hear your thoughts!

Anette Fucknailing 1.jpgAnette Fucknailing 2.jpgAnette Fucknailing 3.jpgAnette Fucknailing 4.jpgAnette Fucknailing 5.jpgAnette Fucknailing 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom