Amazon Queen

Go to CruxDreams.com

Nyghtfall3D

Executioner
I couldn't resist. I like even numbers, so I did another crux. This one's for all you Amazon Warrior fetishists.

Cross by @mp5stab , character is Victoria 8.1 with Bodybuilder morph at 80%, Janey hair and no makeup or nail polish. Lighting and pose are mine.

Attachments

• Amazon Queen.jpg
    Amazon Queen.jpg
    679.4 KB · Views: 1,383
All of them look prettty hot, crucified or carried suspended from a stick or sleeping on one.
Love to see more of them @Nyghtfall3D and @Nobbes25

Any plans to make a followup image on this one?
Not that particular image - it was a one-off - but I am working on its sequel as I write this. I'm about to put the finishing touches on the first character's pose. I'm just over an hour into the project and am taking a break to surf the web (grin). Here's a preview from my Viewport:

Spoiler: The Queen didn't make it. ;)

Attachments

• crux-preview.png
    crux-preview.png
    693.1 KB · Views: 1,009
Last edited:
Not that particular image - it was a one-off - but I am working on its sequel as I write this. I'm about to put the finishing touches on the first character's pose. I'm just over an hour into the project and am taking a break to surf the web (grin). Here's a preview from my Viewport:

Spoiler: The Queen didn't make it. ;)
With how much brilliant use the previous cross got, I can't wait to reveal my newest cross!

Back
Top Bottom