Amazon Queen

Go to CruxDreams.com
Awesome stuff! I enjoy the different reactions of the crucifixas.
Thanks! I wanted to do something with dynamic poses. The challenge was deciding what to have each of them doing. For example, I didn't think of using a male antagonist until after I posed the woman he's playing with.

Erm... ok.

Welp, crux isn't my particular kink - I only did them for the challenge and the holiday - so you needn't worry about seeing anymore bastardizations of Amazon Warriors for at least a year. ;)
@Nyghtfall3D, I consider this bona fide bad news. These particular ladies

C424F10D-22D2-4925-9424-52F3EEE2CF07.jpeg6DAE3B22-4B79-4EA9-A77F-27A1CF47D177.jpegAAAB622B-85FF-46B2-879E-909EE0CD070D.jpeg

directly zap my crux subkink, and I’ve posted them on a thread set up for said subkink. :eeek: :babeando:

These particular ladies
directly zap my crux subkink, and I’ve posted them on a thread set up for said subkink.
I'm flattered but the first two images in your post are the same lady. I just changed her hair color prior to rendering the final image.

How long he need for news, @Wragg ? 6 weeks no active, i don't understand that. The main thing is to open a thread?

OP made a thread for showing off their own artwork. You decided, on your own and against the available evidence, that it was something else and now you're getting pissy about reality failing to rearrange itself to match your assumptions?

6 weeks no active, i don't understand that. The main thing is to open a thread?
Given that you originally complained about my take on Amazons by claiming my versions are inaccurate, I'm surprised you want to see more of them. :p

This thread was never meant to be an ongoing series. I created it to tell one story with a two-panel comic. That's all. I've moved on. Thank you for your interest. :)

Back
Top Bottom