Any Crux Friendly Events

Go to CruxDreams.com

darkerthaniwas

Condemned

Any Crux Friendly Events In The Mid Atlantic Region​

If there are any crux friendly events in the Mid Atlantic states(PA NJ DE NYC VA D.C), I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know. Prefer the South East Pa are but still interested in the entire region.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all!

Given the nature of how complicated crucifixion can be, it's not something that is easily done by one's self.

So I figured I'd see if there were any interest in local meetups, first to just get to know eachother in person, vet people, lay ground rules, safety measures etc.; but eventually with the goal of setting up crucifixion events.

For me personally, I'm located around the mid-Atlantic/Southeast region of the US.

While I don't currently have land or facilities, to host such an event I'd be very happy to assist with planning, etc. and other matters.

If there's interest of course.

West Michigan, USA​

I am looking for someone who will hang me on a cross. I have no preference as to X or T style, as long as I'm actually hanging, not standing on something. I'm willing to travel a moderate distance (approximately 5-6hours one way). Hit me up here or via email.

Hey all!

Given the nature of how complicated crucifixion can be, it's not something that is easily done by one's self.

So I figured I'd see if there were any interest in local meetups, first to just get to know eachother in person, vet people, lay ground rules, safety measures etc.; but eventually with the goal of setting up crucifixion events.

For me personally, I'm located around the mid-Atlantic/Southeast region of the US.

While I don't currently have land or facilities, to host such an event I'd be very happy to assist with planning, etc. and other matters.

If there's interest of course.
I'm a little far away but would be interested

Hello folks. I'm Charlie and I'm 28 years old.
I have created a group in WhatsApp to meet new crucifixion friends around the world and share experiences, pictures and all that you want.
If you want join us, just send me an inbox

And follow me on FetLife. I have pictures of my crucifixions

Crucifixion play 23 jun 2022 Netherlands​

Jun 23 there will be an outdoor crucifixion play in the Nord of the Netherlands (Friesland) in a special private outdoor location. If anyone is seriously interested to join us that evening, please email me at tgpan@hotmail.com
Oops. I missed this one completely. Any follow up?

Crucifixion play 23 jun 2022 Netherlands​

Jun 23 there will be an outdoor crucifixion play in the Nord of the Netherlands (Friesland) in a special private outdoor location. If anyone is seriously interested to join us that evening, please email me at tgpan@hotmail.com
Hope that went well ??

Ohio July Crucifixion​

I have submitted a session request with a BDSM professional group in Ohio that I wish to be whipped and crucified at, outdoors, at their 60 acre venue. This session request has NOT been approved yet, but I am hopeful it will be in the next 2 weeks. If they agree, it will occur in June 2024.

I have experience in being whipped and crucified, having built my own T cross. But what I experienced was very mild. I am planning an intense session with this group.

Totally naked, I would be whipped, probably with a bullwhip, maybe a flogger, maybe both. An experienced dominatrix would whip me. Although I do not want permanent or long lasting scars, I want her to whip me hard and quick succession over my upper and lower back, buttocks, rear thighs, chest, abdomen, front thighs culminating with my cock and balls.

Then I would carry my patibulum to wherever I planted the stipe post outdoors, maybe in partial sunlight, or full sunlight.

I am giving much thought to how I will be attached to the T cross. I do NOT want to hang by my wrists alone. I know from experience my wrists will lose blood flow and go numb if I am actually hanging from my wrist.

No, like my mild previous crucifixion, I would have my arms straight out across the patibulum, parallel to the ground with ropes around each wrist and each bicep. But rather than the ropes encircling my wrists and biceps, the rope would encircle the patibulum with my wrists and biceps under the front loops of rope. This would, once again, prevent blood flow loss.

Now in my mild previous crucifixion, I stood on a flat footrest. I want to redesign this. I want the top of the footrest to be slanted roughly 45 degrees. My ankles would be tied to the stipe post and it is hoped the slanted footrest will put some pressure on my legs to slip a bit, to give me a bit of a hanging feeling, but not too intense. The footrest dimensions would be smaller than my feet together. This would cause increasing discomfort .

With my mild previous crucifixion where I was standing on a flat footrest, I was on my cross for 1 hour 20 minutes. I ended it out of boredom really. That would not happen with this session.

I am very familiar with so-called "safe words". I will have to negotiate with the BDSM professional how I will be able to be "forced" to endure a hard whipping and a lengthy crucifixion. Ideally, I give her the parameters and let HER decide how hard and fast to whip me and how long and also how long I would be on the cross. I'd like to be on the cross "hours". That is how specific I will get. I will have them give me water periodically to avoid dehydration.

Now, I do not have it confirmed if I can invite "guests" to this session. I think I can. The BDSM professional group will charge me a hefty fee to do this session. I do not know how hefty it is yet. Any guests would ALSO have to pay a fee.

I write to Crux Forums to see if any of you might want to be "my guests". This will probably be June and it will be in central Ohio.

Having guests to oogle me, get turned on by my torture, and participate in mocking me, tormenting me physically and sexually, would be great. Frankly, the more the merrier.

This is not a done deal yet. But I hope I have a commitment from the BDSM group in the next two weeks.

I have wanted this intense whipping and crucifixion play for 20 years now. I am 66.

Also, this will be videotaped.

So, who might want to come? Can we talk about ideas about the session?

Let me know.

Crucified.jpg

I have submitted a session request with a BDSM professional group in Ohio that I wish to be whipped and crucified at, outdoors, at their 60 acre venue. This session request has NOT been approved yet, but I am hopeful it will be in the next 2 weeks. If they agree, it will occur in June 2024.

I have experience in being whipped and crucified, having built my own T cross. But what I experienced was very mild. I am planning an intense session with this group.

Totally naked, I would be whipped, probably with a bullwhip, maybe a flogger, maybe both. An experienced dominatrix would whip me. Although I do not want permanent or long lasting scars, I want her to whip me hard and quick succession over my upper and lower back, buttocks, rear thighs, chest, abdomen, front thighs culminating with my cock and balls.

Then I would carry my patibulum to wherever I planted the stipe post outdoors, maybe in partial sunlight, or full sunlight.

I am giving much thought to how I will be attached to the T cross. I do NOT want to hang by my wrists alone. I know from experience my wrists will lose blood flow and go numb if I am actually hanging from my wrist.

No, like my mild previous crucifixion, I would have my arms straight out across the patibulum, parallel to the ground with ropes around each wrist and each bicep. But rather than the ropes encircling my wrists and biceps, the rope would encircle the patibulum with my wrists and biceps under the front loops of rope. This would, once again, prevent blood flow loss.

Now in my mild previous crucifixion, I stood on a flat footrest. I want to redesign this. I want the top of the footrest to be slanted roughly 45 degrees. My ankles would be tied to the stipe post and it is hoped the slanted footrest will put some pressure on my legs to slip a bit, to give me a bit of a hanging feeling, but not too intense. The footrest dimensions would be smaller than my feet together. This would cause increasing discomfort .

With my mild previous crucifixion where I was standing on a flat footrest, I was on my cross for 1 hour 20 minutes. I ended it out of boredom really. That would not happen with this session.

I am very familiar with so-called "safe words". I will have to negotiate with the BDSM professional how I will be able to be "forced" to endure a hard whipping and a lengthy crucifixion. Ideally, I give her the parameters and let HER decide how hard and fast to whip me and how long and also how long I would be on the cross. I'd like to be on the cross "hours". That is how specific I will get. I will have them give me water periodically to avoid dehydration.

Now, I do not have it confirmed if I can invite "guests" to this session. I think I can. The BDSM professional group will charge me a hefty fee to do this session. I do not know how hefty it is yet. Any guests would ALSO have to pay a fee.

I write to Crux Forums to see if any of you might want to be "my guests". This will probably be June and it will be in central Ohio.

Having guests to oogle me, get turned on by my torture, and participate in mocking me, tormenting me physically and sexually, would be great. Frankly, the more the merrier.

This is not a done deal yet. But I hope I have a commitment from the BDSM group in the next two weeks.

I have wanted this intense whipping and crucifixion play for 20 years now. I am 66.

Also, this will be videotaped.

So, who might want to come? Can we talk about ideas about the session?

Let me know.

View attachment 1393910
It sounds like you have a lot of the parameters worked out. Please keep us informed when the group gets back to you, as to costs, how many tormentors, can others participate, etc.

Guys:

I am a 67 year old tall guy who has been into the crucifixion fetish for decades now. I have participated in naked outdoor crucifixion scenes (where I was crucified).

But I want to experience a more intense scene. I have been and would be very safety conscious, but I want a more intense whipping and a longer time on the cross.

I have found a suitable cabin for this summer in a large acreage of woods in southeast Ohio. The cabin is luxurious and can sleep at least 8 guys.

The scene I propose would involve me being the one heavily whipped and tied to a cross, naked, outdoors for a long time. The way I would be attached to the cross would be NOT to be hanging, but really standing on a footrest. This would eliminate any asphyxiation risk. In my previous such crucifixion (see attached picture) despite "standing" on the cross, my arm muscles were aching after 90 minutes. A longer time, my arm muscles would really hurt.

The rest in attendance would either enjoy seeing and participate in my torment or I hope at least one would top me, be the Dom, whip me and tie me to the cross.

I already have at least one potential participant. I am trying to get more. A small group would add to the fun and intensity.

I need to know as soon as possible if you want to participate. You would have to arrange your own travel, but as I said there would be a cabin to stay in while you are here. I am particularly interested in a "sadistic" male top willing to whip me and tie me to the cross.

If I can get at least three guys ready to commit and at least one top (or you can be a switch or even a bottom willing to top), I can rent the cabin.

Right now, I am looking at the week of June 23, 2024 for the scene to take place in southeast Ohio. That date is flexible if the majority of guys need a different date. Let me know when you can come (the dates).

I am very committed to this. I hope some of you guys want to join us.

Crucified Eyes X.png

Guys:

I am a 67 year old tall guy who has been into the crucifixion fetish for decades now. I have participated in naked outdoor crucifixion scenes (where I was crucified).

But I want to experience a more intense scene. I have been and would be very safety conscious, but I want a more intense whipping and a longer time on the cross.

I have found a suitable cabin for this summer in a large acreage of woods in southeast Ohio. The cabin is luxurious and can sleep at least 8 guys.

The scene I propose would involve me being the one heavily whipped and tied to a cross, naked, outdoors for a long time. The way I would be attached to the cross would be NOT to be hanging, but really standing on a footrest. This would eliminate any asphyxiation risk. In my previous such crucifixion (see attached picture) despite "standing" on the cross, my arm muscles were aching after 90 minutes. A longer time, my arm muscles would really hurt.

The rest in attendance would either enjoy seeing and participate in my torment or I hope at least one would top me, be the Dom, whip me and tie me to the cross.

I already have at least one potential participant. I am trying to get more. A small group would add to the fun and intensity.

I need to know as soon as possible if you want to participate. You would have to arrange your own travel, but as I said there would be a cabin to stay in while you are here. I am particularly interested in a "sadistic" male top willing to whip me and tie me to the cross.

If I can get at least three guys ready to commit and at least one top (or you can be a switch or even a bottom willing to top), I can rent the cabin.

Right now, I am looking at the week of June 23, 2024 for the scene to take place in southeast Ohio. That date is flexible if the majority of guys need a different date. Let me know when you can come (the dates).

I am very committed to this. I hope some of you guys want to join us.

View attachment 1416353
UPDATE: I will be checking out in person January 16 the cabin where this crucifixion will take place. I will post pictures. So far two guys have expressed an interest in participating. I would like at least 4 guys joining me, with at least one guy agreeing to be my top. Tentative date of scene is the week of June 23, 2024. This will be wild.

I tentatively have three guys, including myself, to participate in a whipping and crucifixion scene this summer in southeast Ohio. We would like one more guy to join us, preferably gay or bi. I will be the "condemned". I will be stark naked, whipped and tied to a cross outdoors. I will be subjected to mockery, torment, torture, humiliation. I hope to remain on my cross for 6 hours (that can only be done if I am not hanging by my wrists, but rather both my wrists and biceps bound and "standing" on a footrest) - But if I last a long time, my pain will increase with time.

So this real life scene will involve only me as the victim. The others there are there to make me suffer (and have fun, get off on it seeing a real naked man crucified).

I plan to rent a cabin situated on 30 acres deeply in the woods tomorrow (Jan 18). The "tentative" dates of this event is July 8 - 12, 2024. I will pay 100% of the luxury cabin with plenty of beds and creature comforts. You pay your own transportation.

If this is something you have always dreamed doing as a spectator, this is now your chance. We only want four guys there. So do not wait to express your interest. If we get four guys, we can put others on a backup list in case one of the four guys drops out.

Cabin Front TN.png Cabin Path TN.png Cabin Location TN.png

I have officially rented the cabin in a 30 acre property of thick forests for July 8 - 12. The crucifixion will occur one of three days: July 9, 10, 11.

Unfortunately, one of our participants dropped out. So that leaves me and the original guy, two minimum for this event. I want four present, but a bare minimum of three for safety reasons. We are looking for bi/gay men.

If you ever wanted to witness a serious whipping and outdoor crucifixion of a naked guy, this is your chance. You can play a critical role in assisting in my punishment and torment. Despite the intensity of this scene, safety and health precautions WILL BE taken.

This is real. This is going to happen. We need two more bi/gay guys. First come, first served. Don't miss this rare opportunity.

I am paying 100% of the cabin fee. The cabin has multiple beds, and many luxury items. Just staying at the cabin will be fun. You pay your transportation, whether driving or flying. If flying, fly into Columbus, Ohio. You will be picked up and taken to the cabin.

Who will join us?

NEW DATES FOR CRUCIFIXION SCENE

By popular demand, I have changed the date the crucifixion scene will be to either Saturday, July 13th or Sunday, July 14th. If you want to attend as a assistant to the top, a tormenter, and you are a man and bi/gay, please let me know as soon as possible. We only want four guys there. At the moment there are two confirmed including me. First come, first serve.

I am the one to be severely whipped over my entire naked body and tied to a tree cross in thick 30 acres woods for up to 6 hours. The scene is designed for longevity by my arms secured at the wrists AND biceps (straight out, NOT hanging) and me standing on a footrest, perhaps slanted though.

I am a healthy man and the top will be very careful for my safety and health (as I will be), but it will be intense, perhaps the most intense whipping and crucifixion you have ever seen in the flesh. I am determined to accept "my sentence".

I have rented a really great cabin with private bedrooms and baths with showers, full living room, kitchen and even a hot tub. The cabin is at the top of a hill, heavily wooded and private, 30 acres.

If you need to fly in, you would fly to Columbus, Ohio Friday, July 12th, fly out Monday, July 15th. The same with driving. We will pick up those who fly in. The drivers, we will give you directions.

172 to 173 days until the day I will be sentenced to "death" by crucifixion. Although the actual death part of the sentence is fantasy (every effort will be made to keep me healthy and not too severely injured).

On either July 13 or July 14, 2024, I will be found guilty of sexual deviancy and sentenced to "die" on a cross. (The rest is real life). I will be stripped completely naked and severely bullwhipped over my entire body, front and back. I will carry my crosspiece, naked, to the tree I will be crucified at, outdoors, in the woods of southeast Ohio. There I will be leather cuffed to the crosspiece, now attached to a tree, my feet standing on a small slanted footrest, cuff attached.

And there I will be forced to stay. My arms will be fully stretched out (a T shape) with a leather cuff at my wrists and biceps. I will intentionally not be "hung" by my wrists in order to avoid suffocation as the goal is for me to remain crucified for 6 long hours, outdoors, naked. Over 6 hours my shoulder/arm muscles, and my leg muscles will be killing me. Also my feet on a footrest designed to be smaller than my feet will be in agony. All of this will be recorded on video.

Two guys are interested in attending and top me. In addition to meting out my just punishment with "contempt" for me, these two guys will very seriously be monitoring my health and my body, prepared to stop the punishment if things get unsafe. So, sane rational actions will be taken while at the same time, a very intense bondage scene will unfold.

This event can safely occur with me and the two guys total (i.e. we have the minimum necessary participants saying they will be there). But, we are open to JUST one more guy attending for a total of four guys including me. If you are a guy and you want to see a naked man tortured and crucified for a long time, for real, outdoors this July, this is your chance to indicate so by sending me a private message. It needs to be understood only I will be whipped and crucified. Any 4th participating man will witness this event and be able to add to my torment and humiliation.

Meanwhile, I will protect the privacy of those who plan to be there.

This event will be sane, safe and consentual, but quite intense. A luxury cabin is rented for the attendees to stay at, free of charge (I am paying the entire rent fee).

Do you want to see me suffer, stark naked, outdoors, a severe bullwhipping over my entire body and me fastened to a tree cross up to 6 hours? We have room for one more guy.

The venue is secure. Participants are lined up. I will experience a more intense crucifixion scene outdoors in Ohio in July. My crucifixion will be preceded by a flogging. At the moment, we still have room for one more participant (bi/gay guy) who would have the role of topping me, tormenting me.

After my crucifixion is completed and done, the possibility exists we could crucify one or more of the participants for your time on a cross. This is not guaranteed and it depends how much more time is left for the venue rental.

My cross will be on a tree, a common method of crucifixion back in Roman times. My arms will be secured at the wrists and biceps (i.e., I will NOT be hanging) and my feet attached to a footrest. The goal is to suffer a long crucifixion with the primary risk being really aching and hurting muscles.

If you want to join us, send me a private message.

Disclaimer: The picture is not me. LOL. I wish !

Attachments

• Crucifixion Tree With Man and Wood Plank.jpg
    Crucifixion Tree With Man and Wood Plank.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 221
Back
Top Bottom