Any Crux Friendly Events

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mar 6 - Still need one more guy to join us at the Ohio outdoor crucifixion scene July 11 - 15. Lodging is paid. You would pay transportation. I am the primary bottom. But can arrange time for you to also be whipped and crucified. Such opportunities are rare. Send me a message if interested.

Mar 6 - Still need one more guy to join us at the Ohio outdoor crucifixion scene July 11 - 15. Lodging is paid. You would pay transportation. I am the primary bottom. But can arrange time for you to also be whipped and crucified. Such opportunities are rare. Send me a message if interested.
I wish I was going with you now, especially since you folks are willing to crucify another person. If you ever want to come to southeast Pennsylvania let me know.

Apr 18 -
Hey Guys:

We are still looking for at least one more player to help whip and crucify me sometime on July 11 or 12 or 13 or 14 near Logan, Ohio.

There is the opportunity for you to also spend time on the cross.

This would be an outdoor crucifixion in 30 acres of secluded woods and we have a luxurious cabin I am fully paying for for fun and relaxation.

You would only pay your own transportation to the site.

There is few days left to join us for this rare real life opportunity. It will be safe, sane and consensual, but intense.

Write me privately with questions and if you want to join us.

Back
Top Bottom