Are there any women in this forum?

Go to CruxDreams.com

ridler

Guard
Hi there. I want to ask you-are there any women here? Or if someone has a close releative from female gender who is interested in crux?

Well, I was not asking if there really are. I`m asking to write an answer here, like "It`s me" or something like that.

whoa..!! Do you want to make some kind of survey, or...do you want to do some "crux-audition"? :lol:

Ladies...!!! Your posting here, please...!!! 8)

Maybe most women have seen this type of messages before...

For them there is not much to gain by answering, except for getting unwanted mail or other unwanted attention.

So if you want women to answer you got to give them a reason to do so.

You being lonely is not a valid reason:)

inge_tarant said:
Maybe most women have seen this type of messages before...

For them there is not much to gain by answering, except for getting unwanted mail or other unwanted attention.

So if you want women to answer you got to give them a reason to do so.

You being lonely is not a valid reason:)

Hehe, no. I`m not lonely at all :D Well, not by Crux-fetishists (because it`s a tabu in my country) but still...

Well, actually I wanted to chat with some girl which is crux-addicted. If someone is interested, they may PM me. Nothing serious, just sharing interrests. The reason I want to chat with a girl not with a man is because I`ve already chatted with a man and I want to see some other point of view.

P.S. Why would they get unwanted mail?

ridler said:
Well, actually I wanted to chat with some girl which is crux-addicted. If someone is interested, they may PM me. Nothing serious, just sharing interrests. The reason I want to chat with a girl not with a man is because I`ve already chatted with a man and I want to see some other point of view.

Last question first. We get unwanted emails because we are few and far between and by making a connection with one of us some guys hope to get their fantasies fulfilled.

Secondly a much safe way (from a woman's prespective) to chat is to use an anonymus service like the IRC. There is aboard out their #crux which you can go to chat or roleplay.

The problem is timing. Depending on what part of the world you are in may dictate when someone might be available.

I usually have the best results around 7 pm Central European time.

As an alternative I suggest you post your question here and see which one of us responds and how. You migh tget more varied viewpoints that way.

kisses

willowfall.

willowfall said:
ridler said:

Last question first. We get unwanted emails because we are few and far between and by making a connection with one of us some guys hope to get their fantasies fulfilled.

Secondly a much safe way (from a woman's prespective) to chat is to use an anonymus service like the IRC. There is aboard out their #crux which you can go to chat or roleplay.

The problem is timing. Depending on what part of the world you are in may dictate when someone might be available.

I usually have the best results around 7 pm Central European time.

As an alternative I suggest you post your question here and see which one of us responds and how. You migh tget more varied viewpoints that way.

kisses

willowfall.

Thank you very much for your answer. The problem is that I do not use ICQ-only Skype. That roleplay looked interresting. Can you tell me some more about it? And about the questions- I have no questions, I just want to talk to someone, that`s all. As I said before, nothing serious.

ridler said:
Thank you very much for your answer. The problem is that I do not use ICQ-only Skype. That roleplay looked interresting. Can you tell me some more about it? And about the questions- I have no questions, I just want to talk to someone, that`s all. As I said before, nothing serious.

Well role playing can be done with any messenger program. Just geting out onto the IRC is a little more private than say 'Yahoo' messenger.

Role playing can be very interesting depending on how descriptive you are as a writer and how well your partner can fill in the visualization with their own images.

I have been the victim in several executions besides and coupl eof crux scenes and I have also been an executioner. you can pretty much roleplay anything you'd like. Sometimes it can get pretty sophisticated with webcams or internet phones.

kisses

willowfall

Wow, 10x for the good explanation. I will try to download IRC and see the chat. See you there(eventually) :lol:

~debi~ said:
I"m here too, just joined. Looking for crux roleplay mostly.
Hi and welcome,what did you have in mind?

I'm always looking for roleplaying partenrs so let me know what your thinking girls. pm me here

kisses

willowfall

Am a woman. A gymnastics instructor. Am living in Malaysia.

It's a good idea to check when the thread started (2007! :D)
Things have changed quite a lot over seven years ;)

Back
Top Bottom