Armpits

Go to CruxDreams.com
Amazing! won't you show us your crucifix? Sylvia could crucify you and take some photos :)
I am already posting too daring photos, in her opinion, the crucified ones are only private and "ours"

it's a pity. Then maybe you can tell us how your crucifixion went? how did you do it, how did you feel?
This afternoon, I have been able to remain one full hour on the cross until I faint, asphyxiated, because I had no more strength in my thighs to help me breathe. and Sylvia untied me.

These last seconds between life and death are unreal; the pain is intense in your shoulders and arms while you feel so weak and already elsewhere at the same time; your vision is blurred and coloured, and even the sounds are like coming from far away.

When she got me on the floor, I began to breathe again but was unable to feel my legs as my hands for a long time.

Under her caresses, I came back to life.

But it was so intense that I would have to wait for next weekend to be crucified again as I would not be able to do it again tomorrow.

This afternoon, I have been able to remain one full hour on the cross until I faint, asphyxiated, because I had no more strength in my thighs to help me breathe. and Sylvia untied me.

These last seconds between life and death are unreal; the pain is intense in your shoulders and arms while you feel so weak and already elsewhere at the same time; your vision is blurred and coloured, and even the sounds are like coming from far away.

When she got me on the floor, I began to breathe again but was unable to feel my legs as my hands for a long time.

Under her caresses, I came back to life.

But it was so intense that I would have to wait for next weekend to be crucified again as I would not be able to do it again tomorrow.
if you two are together, how does she crucify you? How does the crucifixion process take place?

It's always interesting to read about a real experience, rather than a made-up fairy tale. It's a pity I don't have a neighbor like Sylvia. you need to take care of her.
More than ever since she also saved my life, I would not be here to chat now... I now know that crucifixion is also very dangerous if not done properly, and for sure, never try to do it alone like I did.

But you also need to be crucified by someone you can fully trust, which is also very difficult.

I now have Sylvia, but it was a pure hazard. She was the one who heard my shouts for help, and we are now a couple.

Life has such surprises!

I didn't want to self-crucify, but I had not found anybody I could trust.

I had been in contact with many Masters before doing it alone, but each time, after exchanging with them, there were always some "suggestions" coming from them, "suggestions" I was free to accept or not, of course, but how to trust them once you are naked, tied and defenceless?

And these suggestions were always the same ones for all of them: would I like to be fucked too, would I like to be whipped, tortured, before, on the cross and after...

Without speaking of the nails.

To be honest, I first wanted to be nailed on the cross before I was warned by my friend Erin here about the risks involved in being nailed, not to speak of the pain.

When I still wanted to be nailed, sure that being whipped or else was not to be the worst part, and even if I had never been whipped, I was ready to accept it in exchange for being crucified and nailed, part of the deal...

But when I discovered my stupidity, into wanting to be nailed and be crippled for the rest of my life, plus the risk of dying on the cross as being raped and then whipped at the same time would have drained off any strength from me to resist the martyr of being nailed on the cross, I decided, thanks again to Erin, to be only tied with ropes on the cross.

The only problem was that all Masters I was in contact with if they said they were ready only to tie me and not nail me, were still suggesting that I should carry the cross, be whipped and raped to make it "real"; that otherwise my crucifixion would not be good enough and so on... and I also feared that some of them would nail me once tied on the cross without my consent... meaning the only way for them after doing it to me against my will was to let me die on the cross and bury me somewhere.

Don't think it is fiction, I am sure there are guys ready to do it or that have already did it... So, girls please be VERY prudent before giving yourself to such type of guys.

Easy for them when they are not the victim!

That's how I decided to self-crucify myself with the consequence of nearly dying on my cross.

This is also why I have decided to write about my experience of self-crucifixion to help some of you not to make the same mistake and take all necessary precautions to avoid certain death.

Self-crucifixion is possible with precautions, and I would still do it now if I did not need to shout for help when it turned out badly for me.

But from the worst, the beautiful emerged: Sylvia.

Not only did we fall in love with each other, and she is now my secure crucifier, but she is also my audience.

This is something important to say to all girls and guys who are craving to be crucified.

Being crucified naked in front of an audience adds a lot to your crucifixion.

It is first surely sexual, arousing to be seen crucified and defenceless; it fully arouses me.

But there is something more: the pain you feel when on the cross before an audience.

Your pain is not only pain; fighting for your breath on the cross and moaning in pain in front of an audience adds to the arousing pain mixed with pleasure.

I would never have felt the pleasure of being crucified so intensely without an audience, even if it is just a one-person audience.

This is not a feet thread.

It is also not a crucifixion experience thread. We are a bit off topic.
I agree. Sorry, I hope this picture of my armpits will help me be forgiven!

vero7.jpg

I agree. Sorry, I hope this picture of my armpits will help me be forgiven!

View attachment 1468842
That's considerably more than armpits! Thank you for sharing - gorgeous. :)

Please don't worry about the "off topic" thing - it happens, and you were carrying on a conversation that is relevant to our interests. That said, it is a little out of place in this thread, and if the conversation on personal experience of home or BDSM crux activities was going to be a thing, we should probably find a dedicated thread for it.

That's considerably more than armpits! Thank you for sharing - gorgeous. :)

Please don't worry about the "off topic" thing - it happens, and you were carrying on a conversation that is relevant to our interests. That said, it is a little out of place in this thread, and if the conversation on personal experience of home or BDSM crux activities was going to be a thing, we should probably find a dedicated thread for it.
Thank you!

I am new here, so I still have to learn where to post and how to do it. I already know that pictures must be thumbnails, so I am learning how to behave little by little.

And I already feel at home!!! :)

Yes, a dedicated thread to crux activities where we could share our personal experiences would be a great idea.

Back
Top Bottom