Back To The Arena

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Roman diet of "bread & circuses" required constant variety, so the arena would see many diffetent entertainments.
Thanks for keeping the masses happy.:)

and part 2 (xena blushed even a bit)Spartacus Gods of the ARENA bLuRay seizoen 1 01 Transgressions.mkv_001500748.jpg Spartacus Gods of the ARENA bLuRay seizoen 1 01 Transgressions.mkv_001493073.jpgSpartacus Gods of the ARENA bLuRay seizoen 1 01 Transgressions.mkv_001495576.jpgSpartacus Gods of the ARENA bLuRay seizoen 1 01 Transgressions.mkv_001500748.jpg

Attachments

• Spartacus Gods of the ARENA bLuRay seizoen 1 01 Transgressions.mkv_001489987.jpg
    Spartacus Gods of the ARENA bLuRay seizoen 1 01 Transgressions.mkv_001489987.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 1,296
and a movieclip

complete movie(polish with english subs) in 10 parts on youtube
I wondered why folk were excited about Quo Vadis - I only remember the film we were shown at school to make good Christians of us. Even that Hollywood version was probably heavily cut for us kids to watch - this Polish one's got great lion-feedings, cruxings, burnings - but Peter Ustinov was better, indeed brilliant, as Nero!

Hi,
Running out of ideas and models so it's back to the old arena.

View attachment 6156

those about to die 2.jpg

Sand hot to my bare skin,​
flies hum,​
the searing sun,​
smell of my sweat,​
mouth dry,​
heart drumming,​
shaking…​

Dung, blood.​
the oxen reek,​
stamping the sand, impatient,​
eager …​

Hushed, the excited crowd.​

“Give us your wrists, girl.”​
“Open your legs!”​
"Wider!"​

Ropes biting​
tighter and tighter.​

Look up​
see thousands​
looking at me​
naked.​

The last knot’s tied…​

Hi all,
A little while ago Helmut came up with the idea of rewarding members of the Forum for their continued, varied and valued contributions. The points system is slow and very mechanical. We thought of Honorary titles and using Helmut's candidates came up with appropriate titles for them. These were submitted to ImageMaker who agreed and made the changes. So, Eulalia became Poet Laureate, THT became a Proconsul, St.-Pierre a Magister militum, Naraku became a Draconarius and Julia was awarded with Nobilissima. ImageMaker has agreed to the new system of Honorary titles to run alongside the inbuilt system and will continue to receive future recommendations on a monthly basis (approx). We do look at all your posts so if you are a regular contributor you may well be next on the list.

Back
Top Bottom