Back To The Arena

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wait, one can show beheading but not debreasting? So no Saint Agatha martyrdom pics?
As beheading is a common, and often depicted, form of execution it’s generally accepted here, but debreasting can run afoul of our rule against excessive gore and mutilation. It’s a judgement call undertaken collectively by staff. If we think it excessive it may end up being deleted.

As beheading is a common, and often depicted, form of execution it’s generally accepted here, but debreasting can run afoul of our rule against excessive gore and mutilation. It’s a judgement call undertaken collectively by staff. If we think it excessive it may end up being deleted.
I thought it was about the fact that that "scene" (very beautiful but actually very strong) represented three girls forced to publicly mutilate their breasts in the Arena, and that's fine. But in torture designs, mutilations exist, as does flaying. It's certainly rare, and maybe a lot of blood shouldn't be shown, but if an executioner cuts a nipple or a breast, shouldn't we show it anymore? Many Chinese tortures include these ritual female mutilations... then naturally there is way and way to show them... Sorry if I express a purely personal opinion. Obviously I will stick to the Forum's guidelines.

I thought it was about the fact that that "scene" (very beautiful but actually very strong) represented three girls forced to publicly mutilate their breasts in the Arena, and that's fine. But in torture designs, mutilations exist, as does flaying. It's certainly rare, and maybe a lot of blood shouldn't be shown, but if an executioner cuts a nipple or a breast, shouldn't we show it anymore? Many Chinese tortures include these ritual female mutilations... then naturally there is way and way to show them... Sorry if I express a purely personal opinion. Obviously I will stick to the Forum's guidelines.
I think the key word is “excessive”. As I said, it’s a judgement call and I’m only expressing my personal view here … staff decisions on such issues are made collectively.

Now back to regular programming :)

Back
Top Bottom