Barb and the letter

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barbaria1:
If you're going to be crucified, wouldn't you want to have as much sex as possible and with a lot of men, before it would happen to you?
Well that depends ... define “a lot of men” :confused:
Having looked around society these days, there are a lot of men I wouldn't have sex with, if I was a woman. ;):eek:

I suppose, as a neophyte here, there's a lot of reading I need to do re a few of you and your fetish interests related to crux. I joined because of the sexual interests I am turned on by the "act" of being crucified. My questions tend to focus on the days or hours leading up to the actual execution. I may not know any better and may simply be projecting my own interests into the event, but my presumption has been (right or wrong) that the victims of a crucifixion are going to have no rights and no future and no anything, so there would be no one enforcing the notion of not abusing them. That would be silly. So if there were any women who were crucified for witchcraft (if that were in fact a crime that led to crucifixion) I can imagine such a woman being sexually abused. For a man to be castrated by a woman before his crucifixion, I wonder if I'm in the realm of fantasy.

Thank you, Barbaria1. I find my thoughts about this time every erotic. If I were abused or the thoughts of my wife being abused, it tends to imagine the moments leading up to the ultimate aspect of the act. Since my wife is something a a haughty bitch, who is too good for mortals (this is only her fetish, sexual side; her regular side is very down to earth), the idea of her being stripped naked and visually taken in by her abductors/executioners is a total turn on for me. Because I have fears of being inadequate as a man, this same sort of moment is something I tend to dwell on, and get off on my own humiliation. In both cases, thinking of me and her, it's this preliminary humiliation that turns me on, making the actual nailing to the cross a climax. If the crucifixion were rushed into without the foreplay, as it were, it would be no fun for me.

If the crucifixion were rushed into without the foreplay, as it were, it would be no fun for me.
I think you will find, as you look around here, and as you chat with other people here, that many of us are all about the "foreplay", as you put it. The emotion, anxiety, humiliation, and vulnerability of the experience, either from the perspective of the person being crucified or from the perspective of the spectator (or participant) are all much more interesting and erotic to me than just watching someone hang around on a cross.

Mind you, there are some very erotic images of people on crosses, but for me, part of what makes them interesting is imagining how the person ended up that way.

Mind you, there are some very erotic images of people on crosses, but for me, part of what makes them interesting is imagining how the person ended up that way.

Oh. Wow, Jolly. All of what you wrote made my morning. Yes, this is exactly where I'm at.

Indeed, for me the final act of dying on the cross is almost anticlimactic. It’s all about the thoughts and feelings, pain and suffering, horrifying shame and humiliations leading up to the end that’s intriguing and exciting,

Oh good... we are in her final week!!!

Niw that I’ve had plenty of prison time to think about it .... :rolleyes:

I know why Tree is so eager to crucify me ... ;)

He found out about that Arkansas holiday I spent with his granddaddy!!! :confused:

3F4D6D3C-0EDE-4FF5-99D2-1B82E29075D3.jpeg

Tree is just acting out of jealousy! :devil:

Thanks to Dorithy for that cool manip :p

No way was I taking that thing in my mouth, though :facepalm:

My head hurts from the thoughts running through it. I now know I am condemned to the cross. The whole fucking world seems know I am to be crucified. I look down my bare body.
001 a b.jpg
It doesn’t hurt now but what will it feel like Saturday when I hang nailed to the cross? How bad will it hurt? How long will I suffer before I die?
I have been without clothing since being incarcerated here and have grown used to having the guards gawk and even grope me. But I have seen the crowds that gather for the executions. What will it be like hanging naked before mob of strangers there solely to be entertained by my crucifixion?

It is Thursday. I am brought to some dark dank room and my wrists are bound over my head. Some old bastard walks in and asks “Are you Barb Moore?”

I glance up and say “It depends if you are here to save me or just to gawk at me.”
caprice 036.jpg
“I’ll see enough of you on Saturday. I am Tree and I’ve been hired to do your crucifixion” he says. He talks in a calm tone that seems out of place for what he is discussing. He asks “Do you have any questions about your execution?”

“Do I have any questions… Maybe a hundred or so” I sigh. “I’m just not sure I want to know the answers before I get there.”

We do talk for a while and I get all the answers I didn’t want to hear. I will carry the cross beam to the mound I will be crucified upon. I’ll be naked as I am now- not even a loincloth. I will be nailed to the cross and it will be raised with me attached to it. There will be no food or water. I will hang from it until I die from its torture. The only thing I don’t know is how long that will take to die.

I am in my cell all day Friday. It is a strange experience known when and how I am to die. I imagine the guards forcing me to take the beam. They tie my wrists to it before lifting onto my shoulders.

crux carry 063.jpg
I picture myself carrying the wood through the hostile crowd that lewdly jeers me with every step I take. I can’t help myself. I masturbate thinking about it.
caprice 010 G.jpg
The guards watch me but cut me some slack and don’t say anything.

-Barb Moore

But I have seen the crowds that gather for the executions. What will it be like hanging naked before mob of strangers there solely to be entertained by my crucifixion?

Humiliating!

I glance up and say “It depends if you are here to save me or just to gawk at me.”

Humiliating

We do talk for a while and I get all the answers I didn’t want to hear. I will carry the cross beam to the mound I will be crucified upon. I’ll be naked as I am now- not even a loincloth. I will be nailed to the cross and it will be raised with me attached to it. There will be no food or water. I will hang from it until I die from its torture. The only thing I don’t know is how long that will take to die.

Humiliating and depressing

picture myself carrying the wood through the hostile crowd that lewdly jeers me with every step I take. I can’t help myself. I masturbate thinking about it.

Fake news! I did not do that to myself !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom