Barbria Moria, adultrix

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 609046Ohhhh ... now THAT is what I call giving up the ghost! ;)

So long cruel world I am off to join the Eros Circus :p

Leaving all my cares and woes behind :)

And Barb, you and Phlebas have furnished the next entry on the crucified dead body thread. Many thanks, milady. :devil:

Did you wonder what happened to Nubia? As you might have seen, she was taken and nailed to her own cross, at a distance and facing away from Barbria.
47C2P.JPG

Nubia fought with every breath and sinew, her suppple body providing rich entertainment for many hours. She was strong and determined, and unfortunately for her she hung onto life well into the next day, when she was finally despatched by the cleaning up crew.
51FP.JPG

Hopefully she did indeed join Barb in the afterlife.

And Captain Phlebas? Your guess is as good as mine. I hope for his sake that he got away, but if he ever fell into the grasp of Punito's agents, then I imagine that he would have suffered torture, and eventual crucifixion, his body offered for the entertainment of the marketplace crowd, particularly the women.

pharch4.jpg ph4AEC17C8-378B-4D05-A71F-1EAC641ADE8B.jpg

But that would be another story :)

Did you wonder what happened to Nubia?
You betcha! :)

I hope for his sake that he got away, but if he ever fell into the grasp of Punito's agents, then I imagine that he would have suffered torture, and eventual crucifixion, his body offered for the entertainment of the marketplace crowd, particularly the women.

Poor chap... could he really be blamed for taking a fancy to Babria? :(

Great story and pics Phlebas! I really enjoyed it! :clapping::clapping:

And Captain Phlebas? Your guess is as good as mine. I hope for his sake that he got away, but if he ever fell into the grasp of Punito's agents, then I imagine that he would have suffered torture, and eventual crucifixion, his body offered for the entertainment of the marketplace crowd, particularly the women.
When Captain Phlebas found out that Punito's agents were on his trail, :eek: he took his boat and sailed away as far as possible.

That's how the Phlebas family came to Australia!;)

When Captain Phlebas found out that Punito's agents were on his trail, :eek: he took his boat and sailed away as far as possible.

Ooops, so long before James Cook? We must probably the history of discovery the world write new.

I wonder if he didn’t enjoy that last part ... just a little? :rolleyes::p:devil:

I'm not saying anything, Barb, but the evidene is before you :)

I miss further the blurb. :(

This bit is a post post script, optional. It really is all done now.

Possibly

Ooops, so long before James Cook? We must probably the history of discovery the world write new.

There are people who believe that the ancient Egyptians made it to Australia (this is disputed by actual historians), so why not an ancient Phoenician?
http://www.crystalinks.com/egyptaustralia.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kariong,_New_South_Wales (Gosford glyphs)
https://www.theherald.com.au/story/409018/ancient-egyptians-lived-near-woy-woy-fact-or-fantasy/

I love the headline "ancient Egyptians lived near Woy Woy fact or fantasy" - hmm difficult choice . . . . .

btw this pointy eared fella looks familiar from another story here . . . . .
australia04_01.jpgglyphs12.jpg

Thanks gentlemen, and Bob I thought you'd appreciate that manip.

Thanks. I went for the wide angle on this one, the follow up pic is tighter, cropped like your version. (Unfortunately my sig is lost from your cropped version)

How will I ever endure what is yet to come? Why can't I just die now. For how long must I endure this?

Sorry Barb, you will have to take a deep breath and put up with it, see following chapter:
ps this is not quite the end ;)

The crowd had listened keenly when Barb was nailed, they had cheered when she was raised on her cross. They watched every movement carefully for the first half an hour, laughing as she struggled, oohing and ahing as she stretched and wriggled in most delightful ways. For Barb it was all about a desperate search for relief from pain, a struggle against gravity and her own trapped body, fighting for breath, enduring the sun and the particles of dirt hurled at her naked body by random gusts of wind.

It was a struggle both physical and mental. Barb needed the strength of mind to keep going, she knew she would get no food or water so she had to preserve her strength, but every minute sapped her energy and her will. There was nothing she could do. She couldn't escape, and she couldn't even die. Several times she tried to stop breathing but her body forced her on, the will to live was involuntary. It was a fiendish torture, she was trapped between unending agony and the animal need to survive.

The sun was hot and unrelenting, but Barb had drunk well that morning, knowing she would need water to survive. As the morning went on she felt growing pressure on her bladder, and she lacked the strength to resist. She had been raped and nailed in front of this crowd, she had bled and screamed for them. Now a final indignity, Barb opened her thighs and released a stream onto the ground at the foot of her cross. She could fall no further, and the relief she felt was the one small moment of comfort she had experienced all morning. The crowd loved it, mocking and shouting lewd comments, but Barb had gone beyond caring about such things.

View attachment 608712

Their interest was soon captured by fierce gladiatorial combat, men fighting and dying around the crosses that held Barb and Nubia. It was sureal, that her death was so distant, so hard to find, while it was so abundant all around her. Their pain, their blood was a fleeting thing, hers was never ending.

View attachment 608713

Barb endured all this, and more, but she grew ever more weak and her head sagged more as the day went on. She became insensitive to her surroundings and her movement grew feeble. Late that day, without water, with loss of blood, and lack of will, the lady Barbria Moria breathed her last.
Well writing and manips Phlebas :) <3

If she'd been my wife I'd have wanted some kind of sentimental memento. of her.

She could have been skinned, whilst still alive on the cross ,and the leather turned into some kind of waistcoat or loin cloth for her poor betrayed husband, that way they'd forever be together.

Back
Top Bottom