Barbria Moria, adultrix

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ye gods! Ruthlessly efficient, is our Phlebas! :eek:

Fantastic post, though! :clapping::clapping:

'Til death do you part... (a clever analogy for our adulterous heroine!) :)

An excellent account of the execution procedure, Phlebas!

And wonderfully complemented by Barb's first person narrative! :)

The manips are also a fantastic complement to the text.
The Markus adaptation is very clever.
And this one is just phenomenal! -

View attachment 608690

(And I know what you did to create it! :devil:)

Thanks gentlemen, and Bob I thought you'd appreciate that manip.

Moreover, this is the hottest Phlebas manip in my collection. :very_hot:

Thanks. I went for the wide angle on this one, the follow up pic is tighter, cropped like your version. (Unfortunately my sig is lost from your cropped version)

How will I ever endure what is yet to come? Why can't I just die now. For how long must I endure this?

Sorry Barb, you will have to take a deep breath and put up with it, see following chapter:
ps this is not quite the end ;)

The crowd had listened keenly when Barb was nailed, they had cheered when she was raised on her cross. They watched every movement carefully for the first half an hour, laughing as she struggled, oohing and ahing as she stretched and wriggled in most delightful ways. For Barb it was all about a desperate search for relief from pain, a struggle against gravity and her own trapped body, fighting for breath, enduring the sun and the particles of dirt hurled at her naked body by random gusts of wind.

It was a struggle both physical and mental. Barb needed the strength of mind to keep going, she knew she would get no food or water so she had to preserve her strength, but every minute sapped her energy and her will. There was nothing she could do. She couldn't escape, and she couldn't even die. Several times she tried to stop breathing but her body forced her on, the will to live was involuntary. It was a fiendish torture, she was trapped between unending agony and the animal need to survive.

The sun was hot and unrelenting, but Barb had drunk well that morning, knowing she would need water to survive. As the morning went on she felt growing pressure on her bladder, and she lacked the strength to resist. She had been raped and nailed in front of this crowd, she had bled and screamed for them. Now a final indignity, Barb opened her thighs and released a stream onto the ground at the foot of her cross. She could fall no further, and the relief she felt was the one small moment of comfort she had experienced all morning. The crowd loved it, mocking and shouting lewd comments, but Barb had gone beyond caring about such things.

ph328.jpg

Their interest was soon captured by fierce gladiatorial combat, men fighting and dying around the crosses that held Barb and Nubia. It was sureal, that her death was so distant, so hard to find, while it was so abundant all around her. Their pain, their blood was a fleeting thing, hers was never ending.

ph329.jpg

Barb endured all this, and more, but she grew ever more weak and her head sagged more as the day went on. She became insensitive to her surroundings and her movement grew feeble. Late that day, without water, with loss of blood, and lack of will, the lady Barbria Moria breathed her last.

Last edited:
Thanks gentlemen, and Bob I thought you'd appreciate that manip.

Thanks. I went for the wide angle on this one, the follow up pic is tighter, cropped like your version. (Unfortunately my sig is lost from your cropped version)

How will I ever endure what is yet to come? Why can't I just die now. For how long must I endure this?

Sorry Barb, you will have to take a deep breath and put up with it, see following chapter:
ps this is not quite the end ;)

The crowd had listened keenly when Barb was nailed, they had cheered when she was raised on her cross. They watched every movement carefully for the first half an hour, laughing as she struggled, oohing and ahing as she stretched and wriggled in most delightful ways. For Barb it was all about a desperate search for relief from pain, a struggle against gravity and her own trapped body, fighting for breath, enduring the sun and the particles of dirt hurled at her naked body by random gusts of wind.

It was a struggle both physical and mental. Barb needed the strength of mind to keep going, she knew she would get no food or water so she had to preserve her strength, but every minute sapped her energy and her will. There was nothing she could do. She couldn't escape, and she couldn't even die. Several times she tried to stop breathing but her body forced her on, the will to live was involuntary. It was a fiendish torture, she was trapped between unending agony and the animal need to survive.

The sun was hot and unrelenting, but Barb had drunk well that morning, knowing she would need water to survive. As the morning went on she felt growing pressure on her bladder, and she lacked the strength to resist. She had been raped and nailed in front of this crowd, she had bled and screamed for them. Now a final indignity, Barb opened her thighs and released a stream onto the ground at the foot of her cross. She could fall no further, and the relief she felt was the one small moment of comfort she had experienced all morning. The crowd loved it, mocking and shouting lewd comments, but Barb had gone beyond caring about such things.

View attachment 608712

Their interest was soon captured by fierce gladiatorial combat, men fighting and dying around the crosses that held Barb and Nubia. It was sureal, that her death was so distant, so hard to find, while it was so abundant all around her. Their pain, their blood was a fleeting thing, hers was never ending.

View attachment 608713

Barb endured all this, and more, but she grew ever more weak and her head sagged more as the day went on. She became insensitive to her surroundings and her movement grew feeble. Late that day, without water, with loss of blood, and lack of will, the lady Barbria Moria breathed her last.
Phlebas, you are a cruel but very good story teller!

Moore truly excellent lines ... phlebas the wordsmith! :D

The crowd had listened keenly when Barb was nailed, they had cheered when she was raised on her cross. They watched every movement carefully for the first half an hour, laughing as she struggled, oohing and ahing as she stretched and wriggled in most delightful ways.
It was a fiendish torture, she was trapped between unending agony and the animal need to s
She had been raped and nailed in front of this crowd, she had bled and screamed for them.
men fighting and dying around the crosses that held Barb and Nubia. It was sureal, that her death was so distant, so hard to find, while it was so abundant all around her. Their pain, their blood was a fleeting thing, hers was never ending.

And these two lines and their accompanying pics too: :p

ph328.jpg
The crowd loved it, mocking and shouting lewd comments, but Barb had gone beyond caring about such things.

Geeez :facepalm:

ph329.jpg
Late that day, without water, with loss of blood, and lack of will, the lady Barbria Moria breathed her last.

I am going to be sorry to see this story end ... I mean I will, not Barbria ... ;)

A further profound exploration of Barbria's condition which really inspires our empathy - great writing again!
And the variation on the panoramic crux scene is excellent! :)

As also is the contender for a theoretical 'Crux Micturation' thread! :eek: :D

A little epilogue ...;)

"There also were some gladiatrices , mainly this Paskell the Celt , winner as usual ; she even didn't viewed these two crucified women, excepted perhaps to think : "What a pity that I couldn't have them in my bed before ...!"

The Roman world was so much hard ...:(

Anyway, a great story , phlebas , and I hope that there will be others following ... :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Attachments

• ph329.jpg
    ph329.jpg
    528.5 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
A little epilogue ...;)

"There also were some gladiatrices , mainly this Paskell the Celt , winner as usual ; she even didn't viewed these two crucified women, excepted perhaps to think : "What a pity that I couldn't have them in my bed before ...!"

The Roman world was so much hard ...:(

Anyway, a great story , phlebas , and I hope that there will be others following ... :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Gladiatrices dueling.

The crowd finally distracted.

Paskell the Celt

Victorious again ... legendary!

Rumors abound.

They say she’s been known to take both female foes and friends to her bed. ...

Whispers in the crowd.

A further profound exploration of Barbria's condition which really inspires our empathy - great writing again!
And the variation on the panoramic crux scene is excellent! :)

Thanks, I value your opinion Bob.

As also is the contender for a theoretical 'Crux Micturation' thread! :eek::D

A worthy if minority interest, I'm for it!

View attachment 608829At first I failed to notice Nubia hanging from her cross on the far end of the arena. Nice touch, phleb! You thought of everything!

Yes, as the story mentioned in the previous chapter, poor Nubia and Barb share their pain but have no opportunity to draw strength from each other.
Did you also notice the face shot on the cross echoes the face in her Captain Phlebas ecstasy pic?

Phlebas, you are a cruel but very good story teller!

Thank you Tree.
Cruel, but I hope sympathetic too. I feel their pain, their humiliation.
Wonderful, isn't it :D

:eek: Book is finished.... :confused:

Not yet Madi!!!!
One postscript today, a quick wrap up tomorrow for Nubia and Phlebas, but you can call today's the official end.

A little epilogue ...;)

Thanks, I knew that gladiators were missing, so well done for their addition Messa.
There may be more stories to come, maybe Paskell has something to tell us ;)

Thanks to all who have commented, I hope you've enjoyed it :)

ph329a.jpg

Barb felt light, free, and the pain . . . it was gone! She looked around, the arena was still there but it looked . . . unreal somehow. There was someone near, someone charismatic, powerful, very real indeed.

Eros_by_orestes_sobek-d6lom5b.jpg

"Good day, Barbria. Do you know who I am?"

"Perhaps, my Lord"

"I am the god Eros, dear one. I have been watching you for some time now. You have lived this short time full of passion, full of eroticism. You have suffered and died for your love, and even this death was full of passion and eroticism. You are marked as one of mine, and I will take you now to a better place. Come and meet your new family."

Barb took the god's hand, the arena and all its suffering faded, but more than this I cannot describe for you, for she then passed out of the realm of men, and I your humble storyteller am but a mortal man, just like you.

Last edited:

Yes, as the story mentioned in the previous chapter, poor Nubia and Barb share their pain but have no opportunity to draw strength from each other.
Did you also notice the face shot on the cross echoes the face in her Captain Phlebas ecstasy pic?

Thank you Tree.

Not yet Madi!!!!
One postscript today, a quick wrap up tomorrow for Nubia and Phlebas, but you can call today's the official end.

Thanks, I knew that gladiators were missing, so well done for their addition Messa.

View attachment 608953

Barb felt light, free, and the pain . . . it was gone! She looked around, the arena was still there but it looked . . . unreal somehow. There was someone near, someone charismatic, powerful, very real indeed.

View attachment 608952

"Perhaps, my Lord"

"I am the god Eros, dear one. I have been watching you for some time now. You have lived this short time full of passion, full of eroticism. You have suffered and died for your love, and even this death was full of passion and eroticism. You are marked as one of mine, and I will take you now to a better place. Come and meet your new family."

Barb took the god's hand, the arena and all its suffering faded, but more than this I cannot describe for you, for she then passed out of the realm of men, and I your humble storyteller am but a mortal man, just like you.
That was a very sensitive ending..we readers only can say - Bravo! :clapping:

Thank you Tree.

Not yet Madi!!!!

View attachment 608953

View attachment 608952

"Perhaps, my Lord"

A end according to my taste.

Barb took the god's hand, the arena and all its suffering faded, but more than this I cannot describe for you,
PISS OFF, EROS! GO LIE ON A SATIN COUCH SOMEWHERE. HONESTLY! BLOODY GODS ALWAYS SWANNING AROUND WHEN A FELLOW HAS WORK TO DO.

C06EFD1C-D5A9-4540-91A2-196EDC41259F.jpeg Ohhhh ... now THAT is what I call giving up the ghost! ;)

So long cruel world I am off to join the Eros Circus :p

Leaving all my cares and woes behind :)

PISS OFF, EROS! GO LIE ON A SATIN COUCH SOMEWHERE. HONESTLY! BLOODY GODS ALWAYS SWANNING AROUND WHEN A FELLOW HAS WORK TO DO.

Sorry about that, old Jolly. Better luck next time :devil:

Back
Top Bottom