Barbria Moria, adultrix

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 607941I think THIS is a great manip. The facial expression on my face is perfect, as are the two guys behind me. I can just sense the trepidation I feel as they openly discuss my fate.
That facial expression I would read as joyful anticipation.
I think from Barb's point trepidation is the most accurate...
...as for the two men there is the joyful anticipation!!!

View attachment 607941I think THIS is a great manip. The facial expression on my face is perfect, as are the two guys behind me. I can just sense the trepidation I feel as they openly discuss my fate.

My take on what each is thinking

Magistrate: Do I look like a Vuclan?

Slave: My master looks like a Vulcan

Barb: Mmmmm I am going to get a contract with HBO out of this :D

No, in fact this was quite inventive and every bit, if not Moore, erotic than the conventional “grandiose” whipping I fully deserved. Deftly and breathtakingly written. ;)

Thanks Barb.

View attachment 607941 I think THIS is a great manip. The facial expression on my face is perfect, as are the two guys behind me. I can just sense the trepidation I feel as they openly discuss my fate.

And again. :) I liked it.

Now things get rather more harsh.

Barb spent the next few days in a cell of her own, missing the comforting prescence of her new friend Nubia, although she had frequent male visitors.

Barb-04.jpgbarb-13.jpg

Time passed slowly, and yet there was a sense that her public execution was rushing towards her. On the last night she could not sleep, thinking of the ordeal to come. Horrific, terrible, and yet . . . deep inside there was something, a yearning to know what such a death would be like. Barb had heard that sometimes the crucified experienced enhanced, even erotic, sensation, some were even known to have climaxed while fixed to the cross. Barb was conflicted. Her libido had got her into this situation, she was not inclined to humiliate herself even further by indulging it, but despite feeling shame the idea did make her wet. She touched herself, imagining the day to come.

What held the Roman Empire together? Law, yes. Good administration, certainly. The Legions, of course. And bread and circuses. Food for the body, and blood shed to distract the plebs. Each day of suffering and sacrifice was another day without riots or civil disturbance. The people would have their blood.

Guards came with the morning, and Barb was taken from her cell and transported to the arena. She could hear the crowd as she approached, warming up with some animal acts. Her crucifixion would be a centre piece of the day, followed by gladiatorial combat, which would take place even while Barb suffered on her cross. Crucifixion was entertaining, but it took time, and the crowd needed additional distractions.

phbarb12.jpg

Barb entered the arena between two guards. She tried her best to look straight ahead but out of the corner of her eye she could see, yes it was Messilia, Julia, Carpenia, and others of her group. She had thought of them as friends, but here they were clearly enjoying Barb's utter humiliation and looking forward to seeing her suffer an excruciating and shameful death. She looked away, her calm exterior hiding deep emotional turmoil at this betrayal.

e9380b80241e1f8ad1833508fff0e65aCropped.jpg

Barb could see on the other side of the arena a slim black figure similarly led naked to a prone cross. It was Nubia, but in despair she could see that their crosses were going to be far apart.

Her little group reached the place where her cross lay, the executioners waiting.

"On the ground, girl. You know we have to follow the law. We have to make sure you're not a virgin, not allowed to crucify virgins, see."

Barb was pushed to the ground and there, in the dirt of the arena and in front of thousands of spectators, one of the executioners forced himself between her thighs. She could do little but cry out in shock as he entered her with a single thrust and worked enthusiastically to meet the legal requirements. Her pleasure was the least of his concerns, and when he finally came with a grunt Barb felt totally and abjectly abused.

ph325.jpg

She tried her best to look straight ahead but out of the corner of her eye she could see, yes it was Messilia, Julia, Carpenia, and others of her group. She had thought of them as friends, but here they were clearly enjoying Barb's utter humiliation and looking forward to seeing her suffer an excruciating and shameful death.
Nasty girls!:(

Barb could see on the other side of the arena a slim black figure similarly led naked to a prone cross. It was Nubia, but in despair she could see that their crosses were going to be far apart.
Nasty executioners!:(

Barb spent the next few days in a cell of her own, missing the comforting prescence of her new friend Nubia, although she had frequent male visitors.

It’s not that I am a prude about this sort of thing, mind you. I cheated on Punito every chance I got, poor sod. But the prison guards were not the same as lovers. They were brutal, and there were so many of them! And the fact that I was Punito’s wife ... they were well aware of that ... drove them to abuse me with abandon. I was sore and totally humiliated. Enough to forswear sex with men forever should I somehow be granted a reprieve from my death sentence. I missed Nubia!

uards came with the morning, and Barb was taken from her cell and transported to the arena. She could hear the crowd as she approached, warming up with some animal acts. Her crucifixion would be a centre piece of the day, followed by gladiatorial combat, which would take place even while Barb suffered on her cross. Crucifixion was entertaining, but it took time, and the crowd needed additional distractions.

The roar of the crowd as I was led naked into the arena was enough to freeze me in place. I had to be prodded forward by the two guards, both of whom had raped me repeatedly in my cell and now joked among themselves at the terrible prospect of what awaited me on the floor of the arena ... and how they would enjoy watching the crowd rape me mentally, smug in the knowledge that the crowd could never know me as intimately as they had.

yes it was Messilia, Julia, Carpenia, and others of her group. She had thought of them as friends, but here they were clearly enjoying Barb's utter humiliation and looking forward to seeing her suffer an excruciating and shameful death. She looked away, her calm exterior hiding deep emotional turmoil at this betrayal.

My humiliation was to know no end. What could be worse than the smirks and knowing smiles of all my female Roman friends ... and I use the word “friends “ here generously. They had waited a long time for this. Always suspected me of turning the heads of their men. Now they shall have their own sweet jealous revenge!

Barbria was pushed to the ground and there, in the dirt of the arena and in front of thousands of spectators, one of the executioners forced himself between her thighs. She could do little but cry out in shock as he entered her with a single thrust and worked enthusiastically to meet the legal requirements. Her pleasure was the least of his concerns, and when he finally came with a grunt Barb felt totally and abjectly abused.

Now I suffer the ultimate humiliation! Helplessly raped for the vicarious enjoyment of the watching thousands. On my back, the warm sand grinding into my naked backside, I grit my teeth as this brute pummels me. He seeks his pleasure as I focus on showing no emotion ...the only source of personal pride left to me. But even in that, I fail, forced in the end to give up an involuntary open-mouthed full-throated moan as my tormentor explodes inside me. He stands and bows theatrically to the roar of the crowd. I turn my tear-streaked face away and shudder uncontrollably.

It’s not that I am a prude about this sort of thing, mind you. I cheated on Punito every chance I got, poor sod. But the prison guards were not the same as lovers. They were brutal, and there were so many of them! And the fact that I was Punito’s wife ... they were well aware of that ... drove them to abuse me with abandon. I was sore and totally humiliated. Enough to forswear sex with men forever should I somehow be granted a reprieve from my death sentence. I missed Nubia!

The roar of the crowd as I was led naked into the arena was enough to freeze me in place. I had to be prodded forward by the two guards, both of whom had raped me repeatedly in my cell and now joked among themselves at the terrible prospect of what awaited me on the floor of the arena ... and how they would enjoy watching the crowd rape me mentally, smug in the knowledge that the crowd could never know me as intimately as they had.

My humiliation was to know no end. What could be worse than the smirks and knowing smiles of all my female Roman friends ... and I use the word “friends “ here generously. They had waited a long time for this. Always suspected me of turning the heads of their men. Now they shall have their own sweet jealous revenge!

Now I suffer the ultimate humiliation! Helplessly raped for the vicarious enjoyment of the watching thousands. On my back, the warm sand grinding into my naked backside, I grit my teeth as this brute pummels me. He seeks his pleasure as I focus on showing no emotion ...the only source of personal pride left to me. But even in that, I fail, forced in the end to give up an involuntary open-mouthed full-throated moan as my tormentor explodes inside me. He stands and bows theatrically to the roar of the crowd. I turn my tear-stroked face away and shudder uncontrollably .
:(

Thank you, Wragg.

You'll have to wait and see.

Barb found other opportunities to meet with Captain Phlebas, and to find pleasure in his arms. She felt fulfilled for the first time in years, a visible change that her friends and family were bound to notice, even though she kept her lover a close secret. He was often away at sea for long periods, which Barb found increasingly difficult to handle. She would write letters and have them delivered to his house, for him to find on his return home.

It was inevitable that slaves and girlfriends would gossip, that letters would go astray.

It was inevitable that one day her husband would confront her at the country villa, an incriminating letter in his hand, the gossip of the city in his ears. Unforgivable. Flanked by a couple of sturdy slaves, Barb was accused of adultery, of betrayal of her husband. Punito made clear to her that there was no going back. She would not be permitted to stay under his roof one night longer, she would be delivered to the local carcer the same day, to be judged by a magistrate in the morning. He turned his back on her as she was marched out of the villa and taken away.

View attachment 606864

The noble lady Barbria was shocked at her treatment in prison, Punito had ensured that the guards would treat her as a common slave. She was stripped of her fine clothes and cast into a cold deep room with little light. She was very miserable and sat by the wall sobbing quietly to herself.

. . . as her eyes adjusted to the light she realised that there was another person in there with her. A dark shape agains the opposite wall, moving slightly.

"Who, who is there?" Barb asked with a trembling voice.

"You could not say my real name, Roman. They call me Nubia."

The shape in the corner stood, revealed to be a strikingly beautiful black woman, and like Barb she was as naked as a newborn babe.

"Understand, Roman. I am not slave. In my country am daughter of . . . you say prince? No man is my master. My enemies capture me, sell me. Man here buys me, but he not my master. He force himself on me, I kill him, slit his belly open with kitchen knife. Now I am here in this place with you."

"Nubia, you killed your master? They will crucify you for that!"

"I already tell, he no master, I have no master. I not afraid of death. And you, why you are here with me? Will they crucify you too?"

"No, no they can't do that. I am a Roman! I am innocent, I have done nothing wrong. Well, nothing serious. I took a lover, and my husband found out. He is a senator, a powerful man."

"You are fool. You have enemies, they will hurt you. You are with me now. I will show you to be strong. Men do this to you, husband, lover. You need no man in your life. Come, I show you."

View attachment 606867

And so white flesh meets dark as the two women seek comfort, each in their own way. One needs to prove to herself that she is strong and independent. The other needs reassurance, love, distraction. Their bodies came together naturally, each limb and curve finding a home with the other, halting words ceased as mouths found another purpose. Gentle at first, then with greater urgency the women explored each other, different yet so familiar.

View attachment 606866

"Take me like a man would" gasped Barb as she lay back on the floor of the cell. "I need to feel your body between my legs, I want to feel your weight on me".

View attachment 606865

The other took her cue, sliding between Barb's thighs, their two pussies moving together as the black woman raised herself high above her conquered Roman lady. As her firm dark body loomed above Barb, the two woman moved together to their own sensual rhythm. This was something very different for Barb. She had played with girls before but not so seriously, not with such passion! Nubia shifted again, her head going down to lick Barb in a way that no man had ever licked her. For a time Barb was transported to a land of ecstasy, to a place where the cares of tomorrow could almost be forgotten.

Wonderful description of the passion shared between the two ladies :)

Back
Top Bottom