• Partial obedience

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Disobedient and bratty

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Trained from wild to complete submission

Votes: 26 25.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I prefer total submission with no limits.

As a Dom and Sadist I have limits that I will never cross. The sub does not factor into these - they are established by me and for me.

In real-life play I respect all boundaries that are agreed upon in advance. I am a man of my word and a man of discipline.

My preference is to have someone who enjoys the thrill of putting themselves totally and completely at my disposal, for whatever I may wish to do.

As a switch who likes to sub, I’ve noticed that people playing as dominants have different preferences. Do you prefer a sub who is completely submissive, or is a little sassy talking back more fun? Do you want to train someone who’s wild and free into someone who never disobeys? Would it be best to have someone disobey sometimes so they can be punished?

Discuss
I like my sub to be mildly disobedient. I find it makes the session more fun. I enjoy the pushback and the exchange

For me, a lot of the satisfaction is in overcoming a fighting, struggling woman, so a CNC relationship is important to me. My very first girlfriend, Kristine, cemented this taste in my head one day when she invited me over while her parents were out. As I came in, she screamed, “A burglar!” and then alternately ran away from me around the house and “defended” herself with a kitchen knife. Eventually I tackled her and realized that she was grinding her groin against me, so things continued. Afterwards, she went back to making her supper and small talk without another word about it. We found several ways for her to indicate without having to verbalize to me that she was ready for something spicy, like going to a thrift store together and getting clothes where she said, “Hmm — I don’t know. It looks like it might rip pretty easily.” When she wore them, I knew the night would be fun. Getting her from active resistance to obedience was fun then and has continued to be so with new partners.

Back
Top Bottom