Be Careful What You Ask For.

Go to CruxDreams.com
As far as shes always known alicia has always loved pain. She loved rough sex. She loved bdsm. She loved being tied and abused. Loved being tickled, whipped, having hot wax being poured on her. But she was getting bored. She wanted more. Alicia wanted a pain she'd never forget. At the dark secret clubs she frequented Alicia always tried to find the new thing that would bring her pain and torment. She overheard two older members talking about crucifixion. "I'm getting tired of these crucifixion wanabes that say they want the ultimate pain yet only want to be tied to the cross." Said one of the members. "I agree. I'm not sure what they think they agreed to, but none of them ever want to go all the way." Said the other member. Alicia was listening in interest. She had never been crucified. She had always longed for it, she just never found anyone who was willing to do it proper. She felt compelled to talk to the members about it. She approached them and told them of her interest. They explained that they wanted to nail a victim not tie them to a cross. She was aware and was willing. Alicia stated "This has been a desire of mine for years!" The two members and Alicia agreed on a time and place. Once it was agreed on Alicia felt her pussy get wet. She went home and looked online at women on crosses and fingered herself to the images. On the agreed upon day Alicia drove to the meeting place. She waited and waited. She sat for three hours. frustrated and defeated she was about to leave; that was until she saw a black suburban pullup behind her. Her heart pounded with anticipation. She got out of her car and was greeted by the member she spoke to. She was asked if this is what she wanted still. "This is a pain i've always fantasized about. I need it." "Get in." Replied the member. Shaking with excitement Alicia got in the suburban. Alicia was instructed to put on a blind fold and not remove it until told so. For what seemed like a hours and endless miles they finally arrived at their destination. From the road change Alicia could tell they were in the country. Her door was opened and she was yanked out of the car. With the blindfold on still she was roughly guided. "Welcome to your death!" She heard. She was filled with anticipation. That was until her blindfold was ripped off and she was roughly thrown to the ground. Her clothes were torn off of her and naked Alicia was dragged naked to a post and chained with her wrists above her and chained at her ankles. Her pussy dripped with excitement. An unknown member came from behind her and whispered in her ear "be ready to scream." Alicia sat in excitement until the whip that had shards of razors and glass in the tongs was sent across her back. It took her breath away the first strike. The next 10 strikes made Alicia scream and scream as she pulled at the chains. Back bleeding and weak she was unchained. "I want to go home" she said weakly. "Too late for that. You're ours." Replied one of the members. Alicia then was lead by chains on her wrists barefoot over rocks that scraped and pierced her soft soles. Barely being able to walk she was led into a clearing. She saw the cross laying on the ground. In pain and desperation Alicia asked "how long will have to be on the cross?" Thrown down to the ground she heard coldly "as long as it takes." Not understanding she was roughly pulled on the cross arms held tightly by members she had never met. "Wait why are you holding me this tight when all you're going to do is tie me?!"!she said frantically. With laughter from the group she was met by the member she agreed to the crucifixion with. As he stood over her he looked into her panicked eyes. "you misunderstood our intent miss." He replied. As she tried to take in his words she felt a nail being placed against her wrist. A huge eight inch spike was placed in the fold of her wrist. Alcia tried to pull away but it was futile, all she could do was struggle until she the nail pierced her skin. Screaming an animalistic scream she struggled and struggled as the nail was driven deeper into her. Seven strikes later and her left wrist was attatched to the cross. Still screaming she pulled at her right trying to free herself. The same sequence was repeated on her right wrist. "Fuck! Stop! Please! I didn't want this! Stop!" Alicia pleaded. She could barely catch her breath while lying on her cross. She looked up and saw the members positioning her feet. Her left foot was placed flat against the cross. "Wait" said one member. She has big feet. Measure her feet first. Alicia had no idea what was happening. Her feet were long and slender with long toes. One of the members grabbed her foot and put a ruler against her scraped sole. "Her foot is 10.5 inches long." He said. Another member asked what size she wears. "10 or 11. Why?" "Lets do 11 then!" Replied the member. A member brought an eleven inch spike and it was placed against her foot. "No please don't do this!" Shreaked Alicia. The nail was then pounded through her left foot. Over and over it was hit until being hammered to the hilt all the while in the back ground "Stop! Stop! Please!" Rang out. Her right foot was placed directly next to her left, her toes curling as she tried to fight it. The next eleven inch nail placed on her foot. "No! Please dont do this please! Please! PLEASE!!!!" The nail was hit. More screaming, more pulling at the other nails that secured her to the cross causing more pain and screaming. The nail was burried to the hilt. Breathless and writhing Alicia couldn't comprehend what happened. This was a pain she never wanted. She began to feel her cross move and up she went. Gravity being her enemy she slid down on her cross, back scraping against the wood. The cross dropped eight inches into the predug hole causing Alicia to jolt. She screamed in pain as her limbs were yanked against the nails. Panting and gasping she uttered "i cant breath" she was met with "rise up. On your feet." She knew what the member meant. She struggled, face contorted pushing up on her shattered feet feeling the bones crack she rose and took a breath. Then she dropped because of the pain in her feet. Now hanging on her wrists she felt another pain. "Enjoy your dance." The member said.
"Please take me off of this!" Alicia said with a raspy voice. "Please" the member looked at her and replied "this is something we all wanted. Even you."

Good short story. :)
A few section breaks and paragraphs would help with readability. It's a fun quick read.

Back
Top Bottom