Go to CruxDreams.com
but but ........... ........ .the girl imate's organs like top of her head produces pheromones to seduce her overseer, other fem parts also produce that, if our girls are already producing that from their bodies why would they be soooo terrified when they smell it
spelling correction in my previous comment i meant GIRL INMATE's organs

It is not produced voluntarily. It is produced by their bodies as a reaction. When they smell it, they recall the situation in which it was produced
Heyy
A question ?

If i entrust a young girl under your care now while in the process of reforming and rehabilitating her which of her body parts or organs will you Sniff first

Heyy
A question ?

If i entrust a young girl under your care now while in the process of reforming and rehabilitating her which of her body parts or organs will you Sniff first
I do need to explain the scientific method we apply. All odours are chemical. So to identify the so-called terror odour, we had to collect the various smells as a mixture of chemicals in the atmosphere when a particular victim was being delivered to a torture chamber for treatment.
Identifying and neutralising "normal" odours arising from this trauma, such as sweat and urine, is relatively simple, because we know their chemical composition. Over a period of time, we were able to isolate the chemicals making up the residual odour, which we believe is the terror smell.
We concentrated those chemicals and now use them in the experiments previously described, requiring subjects to sniff the concentrate.
I hope that clarifies things

I do need to explain the scientific method we apply. All odours are chemical. So to identify the so-called terror odour, we had to collect the various smells as a mixture of chemicals in the atmosphere when a particular victim was being delivered to a torture chamber for treatment.
Identifying and neutralising "normal" odours arising from this trauma, such as sweat and urine, is relatively simple, because we know their chemical composition. Over a period of time, we were able to isolate the chemicals making up the residual odour, which we believe is the terror smell.
We concentrated those chemicals and now use them in the experiments previously described, requiring subjects to sniff the concentrate.
That is soo brilliant

All this could be a very different new Novel

You could write one

A nice scene, the words are mostly fine (though “squeffing” is a new one, for me); however (if I may) I think it needs a bit more structure: perhaps some paragraphs to break up the wall of text, and more careful punctuation. Unless you’re going for the stream-of-consciousness James Joyce style, in which case, carry on. :p I DID enjoy it, though!:D
Thank you for your narration -I did enjoy it.
I agree to @montycrusto regarding punctuation -on the other hand this style imparts a breathless atmosphere, which can be sensed nice as well.
I like the ending, which makes me re-think the beginning and gives the whole scene a different character. Thank you.

I agree about better punctuation and maybe shorter sentences with paragraph breaks to make it easier to read. But overall You did an excellent job of descriptive writing, and an interesting plot with a nice twist at the end. I liked it a lot.:)

I agree about better punctuation and maybe shorter sentences with paragraph breaks to make it easier to read. But overall You did an excellent job of descriptive writing, and an interesting plot with a nice twist at the end. I liked it a lot.:)
WOLF

great

looking forward with you as there will be new chapters

add more comments for further investigation into their behaviour

The "pain givers" (sadists) are affected sexually, while those likely to receive torture (prisoners) associate the aroma with terror. Please re.ember we use very concentrated chemical stimuli in these tests, so responses are likely to be more pronounced than under "normal" conditions.
More chapters will likely follow

many questions will be solved then

A nice scene, the words are mostly fine (though “squeffing” is a new one, for me); however (if I may) I think it needs a bit more structure: perhaps some paragraphs to break up the wall of text, and more careful punctuation. Unless you’re going for the stream-of-consciousness James Joyce style, in which case, carry on. :p I DID enjoy it, though!:D

Ya that was

See when a girl is highly aroused then her baby maker tunnel and crap shit tunnel both have lots of muscles inside them
These fleshy muscles tend to welcome or beg for an intruder to barge in by Squeezing and un squeezing , automatic response , some girls can control it some can't
So that shamefull movements of squeezing and un squezzing i made up a new word and called it Squeffing

this was Chapter 1

be ready for many more to come

i really appreciate it as a highly senior artist you have inspired me

TortureECT:
I like a lot the (almost new) idea about the possible smell of a room where a girl is being sexually tortured.
I love the detailed description of all the different odors there could mix.
I don't like at all the concept of a girl being sexually turned on while tortured. I much prefer a scenario where the victim hates everything being done to her and she must suffer for the entertainment and sexual arousal of her torturer(s).
Anyway, thank you very much for sharing with us this so original and well written little story.

TortureECT:
I like a lot the (almost new) idea about the possible smell of a room where a girl is being sexually tortured.
I love the detailed description of all the different odors there could mix.
I don't like at all the concept of a girl being sexually turned on while tortured. I much prefer a scenario where the victim hates everything being done to her and she must suffer for the entertainment and sexual arousal of her torturer(s).
Anyway, thank you very much for sharing with us this so original and well written little story.

THANKS

More comments energizes me to write more

Ask more questions

This was a teaser
It is a short chapter 1 for upcoming big story

LABIAAS

Ladies and Bitches in Attitude Adjustment sanctuary

It will be an Asylum with features of a training center , reformatory , prison and Harem

For modification and rehabilitation of girls

tell others too

THANKS

That is quite innovative
THANKSSSS

but my previous question was if

If if entrust a girl or lady in your intensive care
during the time you are ACTIVELY reforming and torturing her
What part or organ would YOU love to sniff

That is quite innovative
THANKSSSS

but my previous question was if

If if entrust a girl or lady in your intensive care
during the time you are ACTIVELY reforming and torturing her
What part or organ would YOU love to sniff
Oh, I see.
In the torture chamber itself, the combination of aromas would probably be so intense, individual organ smells would be indistinguishable. However, the vulva would be worth checking.

Oh, I see.
In the torture chamber itself, the combination of aromas would probably be so intense, individual organ smells would be indistinguishable. However, the vulva would be worth checking.

Very good

For me it would be top of her head
Top point of her skull

Back
Top Bottom