Breast BDSM/Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nails in my breasts? Definitively not!!!!
There are (fantasy-) situations thinkable, in which you would not have a chance to decide.

But I agre: Nails are a quite rude way to torture tits - while an own allurement might be found in this brutality.

I prefer needles instead: They are far more exactly to apply, do less damage and can be used in well-dosed pain levels. And they are having a very own esthetics (in my wicked sadistic mind :demon7:).

There are (fantasy-) situations thinkable, in which you would not have a chance to decide.

But I agre: Nails are a quite rude way to torture tits - while an own allurement might be found in this brutality.

I prefer needles instead: They are far more exactly to apply, do less damage and can be used in well-dosed pain levels. And they are having a very own esthetics (in my wicked sadistic mind :demon7:).
Never tried needles either but it seems more "human"!!! :)

tribute_to_the_empress__sd__by_vimz3d_dgeep5a-414w-2x.jpg
These three young women of the court, through no fault of their own, became the object of the Emperor's lust, attracting his gaze. The Empress, a jealous woman, devised a scheme to even the score. As a tribute to her, they must be paraded in the arena, kneel before her, and amputate their own breasts, or be fed to the lions. The first has completed the excruciating task and is cradling her breast, the second is in the process, and is displaying her breast before the royal box, and the third is screwing up her courage to complete her task, more tortured because she has watched her sisters go through the ordeal before her. Soon the knife will be passed and the spectacle will be completed

Hey Gals and Guys, i have been away for a while, mainly due to new games me and my husband have been playing...he has recently become smitten with Breast Torture so on and so forth...i have been enjoying it too.

Anyone else male or female into this? Pictures to share stories...its all very exciting for me at the mo ;)

Thank you all :)
Love tit and nipple punishments! Both giving and receiving!

Back
Top Bottom