Condemnation: Burned at the Stake (to the Pole or Crucified)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Today April 4th the Holy Inquisition; Condemned to be Burned at the Stake these two women, carnally joined by witchcraft.
YOUNG WITCH "Help me, pray for me that the smoke kills me""
ADULT WITCH "We are Condemned to the Stake because of your stupidity...You prove it now, as you ask me to pray...and now I want your death in Flames.
I want to hear your voice scream more than me...!"
YOUNG WITCH "Why do you say it's my fault...I love you...!"
ADULT WITCH "Burn Alive, you little Stupid...She burns like a witch with me…!”

Attachments

• 2 lesbians Witches.jpg
    2 lesbians Witches.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 521
INQUISITOR "Those two heretical lesbian nuns get the punishment they deserve....Burn at the Stake, for violating their chastity...plotted against the church
and guarded books as heretical as they."
NUN "you are wonderful Master Inquisitor; the Flames on their young bodies is the ultimate pain...that's what they deserve, I've suspected them for a long time."
NUN CONDEMNED " We dared too much...we didn't have to challenge the Holy Inquisition and now I'm with you watching the Executioner, while lighting the Pyre first in front of me.
NUN CONDEMNED " Come on my love, we can hold hands, even in the Flames."

Attachments

• Heretic lesbian Nuns.jpg
    Heretic lesbian Nuns.jpg
    681.6 KB · Views: 341
WITCH "How can you be so cruel...because I have to be Burned at the Stake...?
You humiliated and abused me in a dirty dungeon...I don't want to die in the Flames...PITY MEEE...!"
EXECUTIONER "Why does it excites me to chain a woman on the pyre...get up and let me do the work...you must Burn Alive; damned heretic.
Burn with your books and heretical ideas...!"
WITCH "Everyone looks at me...who likes this suffering of mine...I am an innocent girl in the Flames they are close to my body... I'm Burning Alive...!"

Attachments

• 1 BURNED Heretic.jpg
    1 BURNED Heretic.jpg
    667.9 KB · Views: 251
  • 2 BURNED Heretic....jpg
    2 BURNED Heretic....jpg
    672.3 KB · Views: 238
  • 3 BURNED Heretic.jpg
    3 BURNED Heretic.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 270
WITCH "I beg you Inquisitor, that she was Burned at the Stake only her... I submit to you forever...!"
INQUISITOR " I want the ending of your life to be Atrocious for you too...Lead this witch to the Pyre!..."
WITCH "Please no Burn me...Pity ME...!"

Attachments

• Please no burn....jpg
    Please no burn....jpg
    538.4 KB · Views: 307
HERETIC GIRL
This young girl; she chose to disobey the laws of the church, with little fear in accepting the fatal consequences.
After a dirty dungeon and cruel Tortures...after days....The Holy Inquisition Condemns her; to be Burned at the Stake.
She tries to challenge the dictatorship...of the Inquisitors....spit on the cross and for this outrage, the orders are...to make it Burn Horribly the heretic girl.
Only the pains in the high Flames, hungry for her young flesh...she feels roasted, burn blisters...her body smells like burning.
they make her regret her rebellious choices.

Attachments

• 1 Heretic girl.jpg
    1 Heretic girl.jpg
    602.6 KB · Views: 224
  • 2 Heretic girl..jpg
    2 Heretic girl..jpg
    455.6 KB · Views: 223
  • 3 Heretic girl.jpg
    3 Heretic girl.jpg
    505 KB · Views: 211
  • 4 Heretic girl.jpg
    4 Heretic girl.jpg
    553.4 KB · Views: 213
  • 5 Heretic girl.jpg
    5 Heretic girl.jpg
    708.2 KB · Views: 205
  • 6 Heretic girl.jpg
    6 Heretic girl.jpg
    578.9 KB · Views: 214
  • 7 Heretic girl..jpg
    7 Heretic girl..jpg
    515.3 KB · Views: 209
  • 8 Heretic girl.jpg
    8 Heretic girl.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 198
  • 9 Heretic girl..jpg
    9 Heretic girl..jpg
    617 KB · Views: 197
  • 10. Heretic girl.jpg
    10. Heretic girl.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 192
Her cries of pain ...still screaming...the vision of the Devil in the Flames; for a prayer to him...and not to the god of the church that today...
She Condemned to the Flames, her young life...of a Heretic girl...

Attachments

• 15 Heretic girl.jpg
    15 Heretic girl.jpg
    432.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 14 Heretic girl.jpg
    14 Heretic girl.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 188
  • 13 Heretic girl.jpg
    13 Heretic girl.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 183
  • 12. Heretic girl.jpg
    12. Heretic girl.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 193
  • 11. Heretic girl.jpg
    11. Heretic girl.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 245
Her cries of pain ...still screaming...the vision of the Devil in the Flames; for a prayer to him...and not to the god of the church that today...
She Condemned to the Flames, her young life...of a Heretic girl...
Fabio, great pictures but please remember 5 pics per thread per day. Even with the 10 per day on illustrated stories, you exceeded that one too!

But please keep posting (within the site's rules). These are very good!!!

@FabioF

I found this one of the resting tortured heretic particularly erotic, thank you

View attachment 1459892
it's the moment when, the Inquisitor enters the dungeon...where the heretic girl is and he announces them the day decided for her Execution at the Stake.
INQUISITOR " Get ready HERETIC !!! the filth of this dungeon and the wounds on your skin They are nothing compared to the Flames."
HERETIC " Whip me without mercy...ridiculous Inquisitor...!"
INQUISITOR “You still want to be Whipped and merciless? ...I'll satisfy you if you think you can challenge me...you will suffer for a long time in the Flames
that's my promise...Heretic girl...!"

it's the moment when, the Inquisitor enters the dungeon...where the heretic girl is and he announces them the day decided for her Execution at the Stake.
INQUISITOR " Get ready HERETIC !!! the filth of this dungeon and the wounds on your skin They are nothing compared to the Flames."
HERETIC " Whip me without mercy...ridiculous Inquisitor...!"
INQUISITOR “You still want to be Whipped and merciless? ...I'll satisfy you if you think you can challenge me...you will suffer for a long time in the Flames
that's my promise...Heretic girl...!"
Sounds like Heretic Girl was a previous life of miss loinclothslave!
:azote: :azote: :roflmao:

The Executioner cannot look at his young Condemned girl from this position.
At the center of the Pyre, when she is left alone ...between the smoke and the growing heat while her skin sweats,
She maybe ...she releases the pee...she endures it almost in silence and she prepares to scream...on the square of Condemnation.
Packed with people and religious people; who wanted her at the Stake.

Attachments

• alone at the stake.jpg
    alone at the stake.jpg
    643.2 KB · Views: 258
EXECUTIONER "Supreme Inquisitor; they are ready tied to the post and heretical mouths punished and capped.
He wants me to squeeze the throats of these Heretics or does he prefer to see them Burned Slive?
INQUISITOR "These two young girls they conspired in secret against the Holy Inquisition...against these punitive methods...for this reason I want the sentence to be Burned at the Stake...as it should be performed.
EXECUTIONER "I carry out the Supreme Inquisitor order. soon he will hear their young voices screaming in the Flames...and you are ready they will be atrocious minutes...!

Attachments

• 2 Young Heretic....jpg
    2 Young Heretic....jpg
    679 KB · Views: 280
HERETIC GIRL
This young girl; she chose to disobey the laws of the church, with little fear in accepting the fatal consequences.
After a dirty dungeon and cruel Tortures...after days....The Holy Inquisition Condemns her; to be Burned at the Stake.
She tries to challenge the dictatorship...of the Inquisitors....spit on the cross and for this outrage, the orders are...to make it Burn Horribly the heretic girl.
Only the pains in the high Flames, hungry for her young flesh...she feels roasted, burn blisters...her body smells like burning.
they make her regret her rebellious choices.
Fantastic work.

This woman was blamed of the fire in the wheat fields.
Today she was Condemned to the Stake; already atrocious...it was programmed for the hottest hours of the day.
when the sun burns like a fire in the cornfields.
Is she innocent or guilty?...it matters little to the Holy Inquisition that she enjoys these moments.

Attachments

• Burns with sun and Flames.jpg
    Burns with sun and Flames.jpg
    529.6 KB · Views: 240
This woman was blamed of the fire in the wheat fields.
Today she was Condemned to the Stake; already atrocious...it was programmed for the hottest hours of the day.
when the sun burns like a fire in the cornfields.
Is she innocent or guilty?...it matters little to the Holy Inquisition that she enjoys these moments.
She is quite defiant when led to stake. They branded her chest and chained her to the stake. She cursed the men as they stacked the pyre around her. As the cleric prepares to light the fire, she arrogantly declares "I'd rather be dead than live with you fools!"

The cleric smiles and says "Being dead is easy part of your punishment. Getting there is the hard part."

He lights the pyre...

HERETIC GIRL
Here is another picture of her in a blazer.

the_study_at_cruxton_abbey_2_by_bobnearied_dh8mpuj-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh. Full size picture - https://www.deviantart.com/stash/02auib1awcx9 )​

Back
Top Bottom