Condemned’s AI Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
CLAUDIA has been nailed for a whole day. The first of others.

She sees a soldier carrying a long spear with a wet sponge, to prolong her life on the cross during the night that is coming.

She looks at the crowd shouting at her feet rejoicing her atrocious agony.

She is suffering for them and for us.

View attachment 1460586
It's not the atrocious pain of hanging nailed to a cross that's slowly killing her, it's becoming severely dehydrated. Must be able to breathe tolerably well. How much water (or drugs) to keep her alive through the night?

Poor Claudia!
In a way I feel for her.
But she still looks amazing.
I stay at a distance, she may look great,
however she probably doesn't smell that good anymore.
Sun is going down.. time to get home before the darkness.

Hope she will be alive in the morning, got 50 denarii riding on that.
I hate losing bets.

Poor Claudia!
In a way I feel for her.
But she still looks amazing.
I stay at a distance, she may look great,
however she probably doesn't smell that good anymore.
Sun is going down.. time to get home before the darkness.

Hope she will be alive in the morning, got 50 denarii riding on that.
I hate losing bets.

The sun has set.

At the end of the first day, CLAUDIA was hanging like a sack with her muscles devastated by cramps.

CLAUDIA was waiting a liberating death for asphyxiation.

Too early. The two torturers went up the ladders and planted a stake in CLAUDIA's sphincter. Pulling her up.

She can breath now. She pays every breaths by price of inhuman suffering.

test194 copia.jpg

PS
So Crumera wins his 50 dinari

Last edited:
CLAUDIA has been nailed for a whole day. The first of others.

She sees a soldier carrying a long spear with a wet sponge, to prolong her life on the cross during the night that is coming.

She looks at the crowd shouting at her feet rejoicing her atrocious agony.

She is suffering for them and for us.

View attachment 1460586

I must say I’m really enjoying your augmented versions a lot. I’m not really a gore freak but I love to feel the suffering! Mmmmm

How do I explain it, you go extreme but don’t cross the line over into complete unreality.

Who cares if she dies faster under the cross, I look beautiful whipped that way,

00A22964-23A2-43BE-A212-33442AB98C28.jpeg

and when crucified will be an obvious demonstration for the other slaves to fear suffering my fate.

254760D5-908D-4BE9-B88C-CCB301367ACB.jpeg

My death will create FEAR! Far more purposeful than the goth girl who’s petite whimpering and alabaster skin inspires poetry and painting. Such art only makes the executioner’s life more difficult as more slave girls dream of the cross! It’s damn fortunate this planet has a 3 to 1 slave girl to boy ratio, half of them wind up on the cross without conceiving. Crux turns out to be a great contraceptive

Last edited:
I must say I’m really enjoying your augmented versions a lot. I’m not really a gore freak but I love to feel the suffering! Mmmmm

How do I explain it, you go extreme but don’t cross the line over into complete unreality.

Who cares if she dies faster under the cross, I look beautiful whipped that way,

View attachment 1460733

and when will be an obvious demonstration for the other slaves to fear suffering my fate.

View attachment 1460734

My death will create FEAR! Far more purposeful than the goth girl who’s petite whimpering and alabaster skin inspires poetry and painting. Such art only makes the executioner’s life more difficult as more slave girls dream of the cross! It’s damn fortunate this planet has a 3 to 1 slave girl to boy ratio, half of them wind up on the cross without conceiving. Crux turns out to be a great contraceptive
She is thoroughly enjoying the whipping

and when crucified will be an obvious demonstration for the other slaves to fear suffering my fate.

Thank you LCS , I'm glad you like my rendering. Of course 99% of work has performed by a human brain ( Condemned One ) and an artificial brain. :) I added 1%.

For my taste a ( fake !! ) scene of torture ( and I like more whips&cruxs ) has to be as realistic as possible. My goal is not to be gore or iperealistic but "right" :)

When I see women pinned to the cross like models just went out from a hairdresser or with face expression as waiting at bus stop......my balls drop down.

C.O. works is great I like to enhace the realism.;)

OMG where is my third slave ?!?!

Thank you LCS , I'm glad you like my rendering. Of course 99% of work has performed by a human brain ( Condemned One ) and an artificial brain. :) I added 1%.

For my taste a ( fake !! ) scene of torture ( and I like more whips&cruxs ) has to be as realistic as possible. My goal is not to be gore or iperealistic but "right" :)
Even only 1% (lol), your whip marks and blood dripping effect looks realistic! I'm really interest of how you can make it by PS, could you share the detail or reference or else by PM? Seems I can't PM you asking for this.

Even only 1% (lol), your whip marks and blood dripping effect looks realistic! I'm really interest of how you can make it by PS, could you share the detail or reference or else by PM? Seems I can't PM you asking for this.
Yes of course. Why you cannot PM asking for this ? Some issue in my PM ?

CLAUDIA was a warrior. She didn't want to fall to her knees under the barbed flagellum lacerations.

Executors then tore her skin and flesh blow by blow until her back was completely skinned.

It is useless to describe in this chronicle the violence to which her body was subjected, The image speaks for itself.

CLAUDIA T W.jpg

I'm am working on more Gabriella content now! Excited to share when it is ready. Having to rework lots of my workflows to keep her likeness throughout.

In the meantime, here's a little something to tide you over.
lovely crucifion in what looks like a centra itay village. I hope they will give her a nice cosrnu, so she can agolize longer. see is so beautiful, she makes a great show. se deserves a cornu..

The sun has set.

At the end of the first day, CLAUDIA was hanging like a sack with her muscles devastated by cramps.

CLAUDIA was waiting a liberating death for asphyxiation.

Too early. The two torturers went up the ladders and planted a stake in CLAUDIA's sphincter. Pulling her up.

She can breath now. She pays every breaths by price of inhuman suffering.

View attachment 1460683

PS
So Crumera wins his 50 dinari
how fantastic is that. a nice pole _ a cornu - i her tight assole (not-so-tigh-now) will give her an unbelieveable sufferings night and long day of agoly the day after. For the joy and happiness of the village

After reworking much of my workflow I'm excited to start sharing more of my collaboration with Gabriella. Had to do a huge amount of adjusting to keep a single likeness and still get all my detail. Think I'm finally getting there. More to come soon!

Attachments

• sivillaflog0_scorpio.jpg
    sivillaflog0_scorpio.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 515
  • GS Flogging 01.jpg
    GS Flogging 01.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 605
After reworking much of my workflow I'm excited to start sharing more of my collaboration with Gabriella. Had to do a huge amount of adjusting to keep a single likeness and still get all my detail. Think I'm finally getting there. More to come soon!
Lady C.O. you split my soul in two...one shouts "please save her, don't ruin that body, don't touch that wonderful soft skin" the other one screams "hey man whip the hell out of her, I want to see her white bones and her blood spraying everywhere".

Actually BRAVA....I don't know how you managed to train the AI but the results are amazing. :)

I'm almost (almost) afraid to see the sequel....:devil-flip:

it's funny how Ai can laugh out of a Roman helmet, an American football player's helmet.

Back
Top Bottom