Cornu

Go to CruxDreams.com
Gum advert, right?
Apparently it is...Doublemint. I picked up the expression somewhere along the way w/o knowing (or remembering) where it came from.

Last edited:
Why choose when you don't have to???
View attachment 132982
Tree

I love this pic, Tree, I can't really put it in words (I've had one of those weeks) but I really like it :)
What would such a cornu *really* be like? Torture? Uncomfortable? A welcome support? Agonizing humiliation?

I love this pic, Tree, I can't really put it in words (I've had one of those weeks) but I really like it :)
What would such a cornu *really* be like? Torture? Uncomfortable? A welcome support? Agonizing humiliation?
he have a catalog with much of those things He used Messa, Little Siss, Eulalia and some of his victims as model.
It is a collectors item:devil:

Certainly would relieve the victim of any decision-making responsibilities, wouldn't it?:rolleyes:

The Nailus Martyrs double cornu comes in various configurations. One would allow support albeit less than comfortable. Another would penetrate so deeply the pain would be excruciating. And if you are in a hurry to hasten her demise there is the piercer model that when the condemned slave hangs from fully extended arms it will tear apart internal organs...

Tree

The Nailus Martyrs double cornu comes in various configurations. One would allow support albeit less than comfortable. Another would penetrate so deeply the pain would be excruciating. And if you are in a hurry to hasten her demise there is the piercer model that when the condemned slave hangs from fully extended arms it will tear apart internal organs...

Tree
Are any of us in a hurry over this (with the understandable exception of the victim of course)?

Tree
Are any of us in a hurry over this (with the understandable exception of the victim of course)?
...well, sometimes when you are having a crux party you don't want it to drag on for days...

Apparently the victim has no say in any of this?

It has to be all of them. A welcome support from unsupported hanging to give shoulder and thigh muscles a rest. Yet a highly uncomfortable torture in its own right. Humiliating? You bet! Everybody gets to watch you fuck yourself.

How deliciously awful a device!!!! (No doubt invented by a man!!!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom