Crawling Critters On Crucified Body

Go to CruxDreams.com

ralmcg

Governor
It's not enough for the young lady to be crucified, experiencing pain from being nailed. Now her scent is attracting many a little bug. Only some of them are not so little. They make her feel even more agitated. The wasps' stings cause her even more pain.

Little Crawlers.jpg

It's not enough for the young lady to be crucified, experiencing pain from being nailed. Now her scent is attracting many a little bug. Only some of them are not so little. They make her feel even more agitated. The wasps' stings cause her even more pain.

Very gross indeed - which, I might suggest, does not make them very suitable for a profile picture. At least, if you ever intend to post outside this thread.

Very gross indeed - which, I might suggest, does not make them very suitable for a profile picture. At least, if you ever intend to post outside this thread.
Well, I did change my avatar to an image of less gross glutes. Not every crux image will be pristine clean. Some will show the less pleasant side of an already unpleasant situation for the crux victim.

Well, I did change my avatar to an image of less gross glutes. Not every crux image will be pristine clean. Some will show the less pleasant side of an already unpleasant situation for the crux victim.
Indeed. But the ones which could turn someone's stomach - especially while they're eating - should stay locked in clearly marked threads instead of where anyone could catch sight of them.

You are damn right - the insects are terrible for the crucified person! And you can assume not only the species attacking and biting the skin of the victim from the outside. Once on the YouTube there was (or still there is) a video of the multiple maggots (flies larvae), being removed by the physician from inside of the young girl's vagina. At the beginning I was sure that they recorded an autopsy, but at the end the girl begun to move. It looked terrific. I know that especially in a hot climate it took sometimes no more than few hours for the flies larvae to hatch. I was sure that the insects - and their maggots - were a nightmare for the crucified females, hatching inside the genitals, travelling to and fro through the vagina and biting the most delicate flesh!

I was once in a roleplay with a woman who asked that I place scorpions on her naked body after I had nailed her to her cross in the desert. It really escalated the fear for her which turned her on, and offered her a dreadful challenge. Not only would she have to writhe to breathe and try in vain to mitigate her torture, but she would have to do so carefully and slowly. Fighting every instinct in her not to panic and twist and twitch to upset the scorpions and the nailholes lest either of them sting her more. But could anyone really blame her for panicking and violently trying to shake them off her exposed breasts as they skitter across her skin, crawling up to her neck or down to her bare cunt?

I was once in a roleplay with a woman who asked that I place scorpions on her naked body after I had nailed her to her cross in the desert. It really escalated the fear for her which turned her on, and offered her a dreadful challenge. Not only would she have to writhe to breathe and try in vain to mitigate her torture, but she would have to do so carefully and slowly. Fighting every instinct in her not to panic and twist and twitch to upset the scorpions and the nailholes lest either of them sting her more. But could anyone really blame her for panicking and violently trying to shake them off her exposed breasts as they skitter across her skin, crawling up to her neck or down to her bare cunt?
Wait, did I read this right. You actually nailed someone to a cross?

The young woman on the cross seems to attract wasps to her caboose. She will be stung by them and will have even more pain, if she is lucky not to be allergic to wasp stings.

View attachment 1296638
if she's allergic to wasp stings, she's more likely to die quickly.
That's one of my fantasies! In one of my stories, I'm dressed - to my surprise, most of the time i'm naked - in bikini style bra and briefs - but then scorpions are introduced through tubes and trapped between the fabric and my skin. Just little ones, not deadly poisonous, but hideously painful!

if she's allergic to wasp stings, she's more likely to die quickly.

That's one of my fantasies! In one of my stories, I'm dressed - to my surprise, most of the time i'm naked - in bikini style bra and briefs - but then scorpions are introduced through tubes and trapped between the fabric and my skin. Just little ones, not deadly poisonous, but hideously painful!
Oh that’s amazing! That would be so torturously terrifying!! I’m guessing you’d be restrained in some way too? So that the only way to not be stung is to force yourself to be calm? an impossible task with crawling creeping critters on your most sensitive parts of your body, I’m sure.

This scorpions trick was one of my first exposures to fear kink, though I’d definitely been enjoying those elements of crucifixion play before. Though before it had always just been about fear of death or fear of pain, the bugs introduced me to other kinds of fear, like different kinds of phobias. There’s an element of claustrophobia in crucifixion in being immobilized and unable to move limbs, whether they be roped or nailed. But now I’ve started to explore plays with snakes, heights, even darkness and being unable to see

Oh that’s amazing! That would be so torturously terrifying!! I’m guessing you’d be restrained in some way too? So that the only way to not be stung is to force yourself to be calm? an impossible task with crawling creeping critters on your most sensitive parts of your body, I’m sure.

This scorpions trick was one of my first exposures to fear kink, though I’d definitely been enjoying those elements of crucifixion play before. Though before it had always just been about fear of death or fear of pain, the bugs introduced me to other kinds of fear, like different kinds of phobias. There’s an element of claustrophobia in crucifixion in being immobilized and unable to move limbs, whether they be roped or nailed. But now I’ve started to explore plays with snakes, heights, even darkness and being unable to see
An extract from my novel ‘The Interrogation and Punishment Centre for Girls’ - pages 373-7, only just one of the myriad tortures this girl imagines for herself! Do download it, find a quiet corner, and join me in my descent into the depths of my dark imaginings!

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-interrogation-and-punishment-centre-for-girls.408/

When I was next aware, I was thrown down on the floor at the Colonel's feet, my loins still searing hot from their grilling. I lifted my head to look up at him, he kicked me in the face, my still aching jaw.

"Get up, sow!"

I staggered to my feet, but could not stand, Guards seized me as I toppled forward.

"Get your bra and briefs on!"

They led me across to where my undies were lying, tossed in a corner of the floor, tossed me down on my knees to retrieve them. I pulled them on, managing to stand this time, unsteadily, at the ready. I thought, yes, even hoped, I was going back into the pit now, this Torture Session over.

But no, Colonel Ioannides had other ideas ... "Why have they made me put my undies on?" I half staggered, half was dragged, across to a different pit in the floor of the Bedroom. This wasn't a small, square hole under a trapdoor, it was a long, rectangular hole, much like a grave, with a clear glass cover, though this was lying open. I was thrown to my knees beside it, then kicked between my shoulders so I fell forward onto the tiles. In a few seconds, my right wrist was shackled to my left ankle, left wrist to right ankle, I was hogtied like I'd been the night before my very first Torture Session, with Captain Zeta in the Interrogation Unit.

I glanced up to see my tormentor now, Colonel Ioannides, standing over me triumphant, the boots I'd licked were gleaming close to my eyes. His men grabbed me by my shoulders, swung me up and back, seized my knees and lifted me, swung me above the pit and dropped me in on my back, my steel manacles sharply jabbing into my kidneys. Ioannides gaze was still fixed on me, he cleared his throat and spat, down onto my face with perfect aim. The spittle dribbled across my lips and branded cheek, into my still sore eye. I turned my head slowly, side to side, feeling my sweat-greasy hair around my neck and ears, knowing my humiliation, my helplessness.

One of the men brought in some jars, or bottles rather, with fairly long, quite broad, necks. He placed them on the floor beside the pit, then handed one to the Colonel, who inspected it then showed it to me. it was plain glass, and in the bottom I could see – something dark, moving about, legs – I gulped, my childhood's waking nightmare, a spider! It was quite a big one, I'd seen bigger, but I knew that this was the sort where fear was justified, the kind that don't scuttle away when you disturb them, more scared than you, these ones stand their ground and jump at you – and bite! Not a fatal bite for humans, even little girls, though it could kill a bird, and it's evilly painful.

I tensed, I could feel cold sweat mingling with the spittle on my face. One of the Guards, with a glove on his hand, lifted the top edge of my bra, revealing my right breast. Ioannides placed the neck of the bottle near my nipple, released the top with a click, shook gently so the creature ran down the neck and onto my quivering skin. At once the Guard covered the spider with the soft cotton of my bra cup, trapping it against my flesh. I felt its legs moving angrily, I was rigid with terror, anticipating the bite. But it didn't come immediately, I kept still, the little monster grew calmer, began to explore the small space in which he was trapped, my bra was a simple soft cotton one, there was enough give in it to allow my visitor to stretch her legs and walk around, strong enough to lift the cloth.

There was another spider ready for my left breast, she was inserted in the same way, and again did not react by biting instantly, but examined me with her sensitive leg-tips and maxillary palps. The feeling of the two exploring me was like a continuous electric current tormenting my ultra-sensitive skin, yet I held my breath, I knew I dared not move.

Ioannides lifted the third jar, showed it to me, smirking ... another spider, much lighter brown – no, not a spider, a scorpion! Again, not a very big one, its body only a bit bigger than the spiders' and its legs shorter, but with its vicious stinging tail – a male, no doubt, equipped with toxin to paralyse not only prey and enemies, but especially females it chose to mate with. It was one of the sort that had become a plague in parts of Elmeda, as the climate grew ever warmer and much of our beautiful country was turned to desert by the MSC's scorched-earth tactics.

The Guard lifted the elastic of my briefs, the jar rested on my pussy, a sharp shake and the scorpion was on me, my most sensitive spot. The elastic flicked down, trapping the animal, which – unlike the other arachnids – responded immediately by spearing my skin right on the summit of my soft mound. I jumped involuntarily with the sharp stinging pain, my breasts suddenly leaping scared the spiders who soon dug their fangs in – the one on my left tit bit white skin, the one on the right a few moments later targeted my aureole. Three waves of pain rolled outwards from the three poison-pricks, followed quickly by successive throbs, each following each like ripples in a pool of pain.

I cried out, I could not help moving, squirming to try to absorb the agony, though dreading more assaults, I knew once they'd started the little beasts wouldn't stop until they'd subdued me, rendered me helpless prey. I became aware that the spider on my right breast was keeping her fangs buried close to my nipple, feeding on blood, fat and girl-milk. Her companion on my other breast bit again, I squealed, she too was seeking out tasty fluids.

The scorpion meanwhile was wriggling, struggling around on my shaved pubic triangle, preparing to strike again. It was easy for my tormentors to see each time I experienced another bite or sting, my sharp squeals and violent jerking punctuated more continual groans and writhing as pain from the three sources spread through me, meeting and blending under my ribs, travelling off down my stretched and shackled limbs. It was a pleasurable sight, the men were masturbating shamelessly while they watched.

I don't know how long the creatures were allowed to torture me, it seemed an eternity ...

Last edited:
An extract from my novel ‘The Interrogation and Punishment Centre for Girls’ - pages 373-7, only just one of the myriad tortures this girl imagines for herself! Do download it, find a quiet corner, and join me in my descent into the depths of my dark imaginings!

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-interrogation-and-punishment-centre-for-girls.408/

When I was next aware, I was thrown down on the floor at the Colonel's feet, my loins still searing hot from their grilling. I lifted my head to look up at him, he kicked me in the face, my still aching jaw.

"Get up, sow!"

I staggered to my feet, but could not stand, Guards seized me as I toppled forward.

"Get your bra and briefs on!"

They led me across to where my undies were lying, tossed in a corner of the floor, tossed me down on my knees to retrieve them. I pulled them on, managing to stand this time, unsteadily, at the ready. I thought, yes, even hoped, I was going back into the pit now, this Torture Session over.

But no, Colonel Ioannides had other ideas ... "Why have they made me put my undies on?" I half staggered, half was dragged, across to a different pit in the floor of the Bedroom. This wasn't a small, square hole under a trapdoor, it was a long, rectangular hole, much like a grave, with a clear glass cover, though this was lying open. I was thrown to my knees beside it, then kicked between my shoulders so I fell forward onto the tiles. In a few seconds, my right wrist was shackled to my left ankle, left wrist to right ankle, I was hogtied like I'd been the night before my very first Torture Session, with Captain Zeta in the Interrogation Unit.

I glanced up to see my tormentor now, Colonel Ioannides, standing over me triumphant, the boots I'd licked were gleaming close to my eyes. His men grabbed me by my shoulders, swung me up and back, seized my knees and lifted me, swung me above the pit and dropped me in on my back, my steel manacles sharply jabbing into my kidneys. Ioannides gaze was still fixed on me, he cleared his throat and spat, down onto my face with perfect aim. The spittle dribbled across my lips and branded cheek, into my still sore eye. I turned my head slowly, side to side, feeling my sweat-greasy hair around my neck and ears, knowing my humiliation, my helplessness.

One of the men brought in some jars, or bottles rather, with fairly long, quite broad, necks. He placed them on the floor beside the pit, then handed one to the Colonel, who inspected it then showed it to me. it was plain glass, and in the bottom I could see – something dark, moving about, legs – I gulped, my childhood's waking nightmare, a spider! It was quite a big one, I'd seen bigger, but I knew that this was the sort where fear was justified, the kind that don't scuttle away when you disturb them, more scared than you, these ones stand their ground and jump at you – and bite! Not a fatal bite for humans, even little girls, though it could kill a bird, and it's evilly painful.

I tensed, I could feel cold sweat mingling with the spittle on my face. One of the Guards, with a glove on his hand, lifted the top edge of my bra, revealing my right breast. Ioannides placed the neck of the bottle near my nipple, released the top with a click, shook gently so the creature ran down the neck and onto my quivering skin. At once the Guard covered the spider with the soft cotton of my bra cup, trapping it against my flesh. I felt its legs moving angrily, I was rigid with terror, anticipating the bite. But it didn't come immediately, I kept still, the little monster grew calmer, began to explore the small space in which he was trapped, my bra was a simple soft cotton one, there was enough give in it to allow my visitor to stretch her legs and walk around, strong enough to lift the cloth.

There was another spider ready for my left breast, she was inserted in the same way, and again did not react by biting instantly, but examined me with her sensitive leg-tips and maxillary palps. The feeling of the two exploring me was like a continuous electric current tormenting my ultra-sensitive skin, yet I held my breath, I knew I dared not move.

Ioannides lifted the third jar, showed it to me, smirking ... another spider, much lighter brown – no, not a spider, a scorpion! Again, not a very big one, its body only a bit bigger than the spiders' and its legs shorter, but with its vicious stinging tail – a male, no doubt, equipped with toxin to paralyse not only prey and enemies, but especially females it chose to mate with. It was one of the sort that had become a plague in parts of Elmeda, as the climate grew ever warmer and much of our beautiful country was turned to desert by the MSC's scorched-earth tactics.

The Guard lifted the elastic of my briefs, the jar rested on my pussy, a sharp shake and the scorpion was on me, my most sensitive spot. The elastic flicked down, trapping the animal, which – unlike the other arachnids – responded immediately by spearing my skin right on the summit of my soft mound. I jumped involuntarily with the sharp stinging pain, my breasts suddenly leaping scared the spiders who soon dug their fangs in – the one on my left tit bit white skin, the one on the right a few moments later targeted my aureole. Three waves of pain rolled outwards from the three poison-pricks, followed quickly by successive throbs, each following each like ripples in a pool of pain.

I cried out, I could not help moving, squirming to try to absorb the agony, though dreading more assaults, I knew once they'd started the little beasts wouldn't stop until they'd subdued me, rendered me helpless prey. I became aware that the spider on my right breast was keeping her fangs buried close to my nipple, feeding on blood, fat and girl-milk. Her companion on my other breast bit again, I squealed, she too was seeking out tasty fluids.

The scorpion meanwhile was wriggling, struggling around on my shaved pubic triangle, preparing to strike again. It was easy for my tormentors to see each time I experienced another bite or sting, my sharp squeals and violent jerking punctuated more continual groans and writhing as pain from the three sources spread through me, meeting and blending under my ribs, travelling off down my stretched and shackled limbs. It was a pleasurable sight, the men were masturbating shamelessly while they watched.

I don't know how long the creatures were allowed to torture me, it seemed an eternity ...
:very_hot:Woooof. A moment of modesty, finally being allowed some scraps of clothing again, just for the tormentors to use them against you. The fear and panic of crawling legs. Trying and failing to be calm. It’s impossible. Once those crawling critters start their attacks, there’s no calming down to make them stop

OK, I was thinking the damage would be irreparable! Makes more sense now.
Nails will always stay in the realm of fantasy for me!! I wouldn’t put any critter in danger by incorporating them into a play like that either, even just scorpions. Now, a scenario where I crucify someone with ropes, leaving her up in the midday sun to strain and get sweaty to attract mosquitos and flies to add in some more mental anguish… that’s a different story. And maybe there’s a couple strategically placed dabs of honey here and there on her naked body too, come to think of it

You know in all of these pictures and most stories the insects and a severe sunburn are never depicted or discussed. Some of these pale girls going to the cross would be sunburned within 1 to 2 hours.
Sunburned within 1 to 2 hours, are you speaking from experience?

'The time to burn can vary by skin type, but at a high UV level it is approximately 15 to 25 minutes. A UV Index reading 8 to 10 puts you at a very high risk of harm from unprotected sun exposure. Take extra precautions for both your skin and eyes because damage occurs quickly, typically within 15 minutes.'

So, yes, crucified victims could well have been badly sunburned - and blinded too, even if they kept their eyes closed - in well under an hour in the middle hours of a Mediterranean day.

Back
Top Bottom