Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
. I couldn’t help but arch my back and push my hips forward so they can see my erected penis.
Maybe one of the soldier can help you.. by nailing your erection to the upright?

More crux by Hammer, from my archive

beat4.jpggelding%2Bcrucifixion.jpgbig254ccdc8f9ae545.jpgfinaleruption%5B1%5D.jpgwhippedonthecross.jpg

If I was doing the play and getting crucified in front of all those people I would beg for them to strip me naked!! I could imagine standing in front of the crowd as the soldiers rip my robe off and then pulling down my loin cloth revealing my erected penis. I will gasp and moan from the pleasure of everybody’s eyes on my naked body!! Then grabbed by the soldiers and led naked to my cross. The feeling of being the only one with no clothes on and a soldier holding my hands behind my back is so erotic!! Then thrown on my back on the ground and I can’t help it but arch my back spread my legs and moan. Then I am placed on the cross held down and nailed to it. It’s makes me so horny thinking how erotic it feels for a crowd of people to watch you being crucified completely naked!! Oh I would jerk up and down and scream when I am being nailed!!

Back
Top Bottom